Celebrating Michael around the world - August 29th

Fans in Johannesburg, South Africa celebrating Michael's birthday. Global L.O.V.E. for MJ via Bev Steyn on FB
Cq-YAumXYAEJxki.jpg

Cq-YRo8WIAAhYvy.jpg

Siedah Garrett FB...

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson, forever watching over me.

fs_anon_543925_1472488160.jpg

Madonna ?@Madonna
Happy Birthday to this wonderful and glorious creature!! 👑 The King! Gone too soon! ?? ????????????????
CrC8apoWYAErMyE.jpg

Jimmy Jam@flytetymejam

Happy Birthday to the #KingOfPop @michaeljackson His talent was only surpassed by his kindness. #MJ58
CrC8QNkUMAAtB-n.jpg

Reverend Al Sharpton ?@TheRevAl
Happy birthday to my dear friend & little brother, #MichaelJackson. I will never forget you or let you be forgotten.
CrDDo_KWYAAfEhh.jpg

Paris Hilton ?@ParisHilton
Happy Birthday #MichaelJackson! Knew you since I was born & you were amazing light in my life. Miss & love you lots
CrCypoUWgAIGwbh.jpg

Chinese MJFans Michael Jackson statue and Guangzhou landmarks in Guangzhou, China. #HappyBirthdayMichaelJackson
CrCjlz8UEAA6jnK.jpg

CrCasIKUsAAT7rU.jpg

#HappyBirthdayMichaelJackson Holly Terrace Michael Jackson's Resting Place
CrCZvZSUEAEl0GN.jpg:large

CrCSuhFVYAEKg3W.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of lovely messages? thanks to the U.S fans for collecting and taking things to F.L. so important to show mj is loved at that place more than any

Rap-UpVerified account ?@RapUp 38m38 minutes ago
Happy birthday, Michael Jackson!
1f451.png
1f64f.png
#RIPMJ

CrDAp38UkAAyzW6.jpg

EBONY MAGAZINE ?@EBONYMag 53m53 minutes ago
Happy Birthday to the King of Pop @michaeljackson! #WeMissYouMichael 21 of his best songs: http://ow.ly/F6GA303GSEE

ESSENCE FestivalVerified account ?@essencefest 49s50 seconds ago
#MichaelJackson was, is and will continue to be the epitome of cool. #EssenceFest http://trib.al/yvWizED

LaVelle Smith Jr.
?@lavellesmithjr_
23m23 minutes ago

Happy Birthday, my eternal friend @michaeljackson.
1f31f.png
1f31f.png
1f31f.png
1f31f.png
1f31f.png
1f382.png
We miss you. #happybirthday #michaeljackson #kingofpop http://fb.me/4K6P3HU8F

Golden Globe AwardsVerified account ?@goldenglobes 6m6 minutes ago
If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change. -Michael Jackson

CrDSlJBWcAACDMI.jpg

Tommy O Organ ?@TommyOOrgan 5m5 minutes ago
Happy birthday King of Pop Michael Jackson!It's been a blessing to have worked with you.Check out my song "I... http://fb.me/4Y4pZ2tR7

Donny OsmondVerified account ?@donnyosmond 5m5 minutes ago
Thinking of my friend #MichaelJackson on his birthday today. Gone but never forgotten. Happy Birthday, friend.#HBDMJ
CrDVwLUW8AIGb1S.jpg

ABC News ?@ABC 5h5 hours ago
Happy birthday, Michael Jackson.The King of Pop would have turned 58 today. http://abcn.ws/2bQQax7

HuffPost BlackVoices
?@blackvoices
2h

2 hours ago
Happy birthday to the King of Pop. Michael Jackson would've been 58. We'll always remember your musical impact.

CrC_y4OWEAANjJs.jpg

Beloved man,
have a nice time with all the people you love - there above and all around and wherever You are............. I´m sure You see and feel the power of our love from our tiny earth.

I love You endlessly. Michael.

Forever enchanted by you, Michael. Happy Birthday! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Rolling StoneVerified account ?@RollingStone 3h3 hours ago
Michael Jackson would have turned 58 today. Learn the stories behind his greatest videos http://rol.st/2c3aDgH

Hollywood ReporterVerified account ?@THR 6h6 hours ago
Michael Jackson was born today in 1958. Look back at the King of Pop's chart-topping legacy: http://thr.cm/sW3HN9

Carole KingVerified account ?@Carole_King
Remembering @michaeljackson on his birthday today.

Jussie Smollett ?@JussieSmollett 7h7 hours ago
😂😂😂 No matter how many times I watch this, I die laughing. Happy bday your Majesty. Keep it 💯 #MJ 🙏🏿🌹🙏🏿 #VirgoSeason

I cannot post that video clip:-(

WOW, all day (and still going is celebrating MJ). Just morning, all the morning shows (Ricky Smiley, The Breakfast Club morning show-excellent job, D L Hugley, the Rush Evening show, Tom Joyner show, and of course, Steve Harvey morning show-they even played the interview with Mike from 2001). I am watching BET Soul now watching the full length to BAD. it is great.

This outpouring of love for Michael is great!
Every other entertainer/artist needs to take notes right now because this is what they should hope their legacy will be even half way like.

I can't think of any other entertainer/artist who's legacy could survive even half of what Michael's has been through and still be as strong as Michael's.

Michael truly is the one and only King of the entire entertainment, and music industry.

Heres a picture of the King for our viewing pleasure.
12014339-large.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, all day (and still going is celebrating MJ). Just morning, all the morning shows (Ricky Smiley, The Breakfast Club morning show-excellent job, D L Hugley, the Rush Evening show, Tom Joyner show, and of course, Steve Harvey morning show-they even played the interview with Mike from 2001).
I am watching BET Soul now watching the full length to BAD. it is great.

Thanks for saying that. I just switched the channel. :D YANA is on now.

I did hear a lot of MJ on the radio on my drive to and from work today.

Short but very sweet of him!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Happy birthday Applehead.</p>&mdash; Brett Barnes (@IAmBrettBarnes) <a href="https://twitter.com/IAmBrettBarnes/status/770414364503355392">August 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

parisjackson love this.. proud of you big brother. and happy birthday to the man that means more to us than anything and anyone ever could.

TJ Jackson &#8207;@tjjackson
The greatest entertainer of all time happened to be the greatest Uncle of all time. I love you Uncle Michael.

Steve Harvey&#8207; @IAmSteveHarvey
Happy Birthday MJ! We miss you! #Throwback

The Chosen One&#8207; @KidCudi
Forever inspired by Michael Jackson

rodneyjerkins The way he thought, the way he wrote, the way he danced, the way he sang, the way he cared about so many others, says it all! Happy Birthday Michael! The Greatest to ever do it! You did so many important things for the world, for music, for others but nothing is more important than knowing you accepted Christ into your heart! Love and miss u MJ! #happybirthdaymichae l #kingofpop #humanatarian #rip

Estelle&#8207; @EstelleDarlings
Happy birthday to the King. MJ It's awesome to have grown up during his musical reign. &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533; (link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJtLAVTAgQ4/) instagram.com/p/BJtLAVTAgQ4/

Paris Hilton&#8207; @ParisHilton
Miss you Michael! Think of you often&#10084;&#65039; Such a special sweet soul&#65533;&#65533;Love you lots! #HappyBirthdayMichae lJackson &#65533;&#65533; &#65533;&#65533;
CrD8i_0W8AAP_at.jpg

Usher Raymond IV &#8207;@Usher
Happy Birthday &#65533;&#65533; #WeMissYouMichael

Singer Shanice
Happy birthday to The King Of Pop! After he passed I was asked to sing on his record Behind The Mask.. At first I couldn't sing because I felt too emotional but I'm so glad I got through it.. This recording is something I can hold to for life.. We Love You Michael RIP

Marie Osmond &#10004; @marieosmond
Whether U grew up in the '60s,'70s,'80s... #MichaelJackson remains the #KingOfPop! Happy 58th! &#65533;&#65533;

Donny Osmond on IG:

I've been thinking a lot about my friend Michael Jackson on his birthday today. One of my favorite memories with him was in 1974 right after we presented at the very first #AmericanMusicAwards . After the ceremony, Mike turned to me and said, "Are you hungry?" We hopped in our limo, drove over to Jack in the Box and ordered a whole bunch of tacos. We opened up the top of the limo, stuck our heads out and drove down Sunset Boulevard eating tacos and laughing our heads off. Mike and I had a lot in common and had the greatest conversations about life. We were both the seventh of nine children. We both performed in a group with our brothers and our mother's even shared a birthday. He understood the unique pressures and expectations of the entertainment business that became our reality at a very young age. He would tell me that I was the only person on the planet who understood exactly what he went through in his childhood. I could say the same thing about him. I sure miss him and I'm excited to see him again someday. Mike was a true genius. He might be gone, but his legacy and his music will never die. Happy birthday, friend. #MichaelJacksonDay #HBDMJ #MichaelJackson #MJ #KingofPop

TEDDY RILEY&#8207; @teddyriley1
I liked a @youtube video (link: ) youtu.be/7qhJ-PSoKYU?a HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON | 2016 Tribute

Twitter Moments: Michael Jackson would've been 58 today

The King of Pop was born on August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana. Here's how his family, friends and others are remembering the icon on his birthday.
IN MEMORIAM

Ciara&#8207; @Ciara
HBD To My Greatest Inspiration. The King. #MJ

Vogue Magazine&#8207; @VOGUEmagazine
Michael Jackson was always ahead of his time, so it&#8217;s no wonder that his wardrobe continues to inspire us now.

ESSENCE&#8207; @essence
Happy birthday to the King of Pop, we miss you! #MichaelJackson

VH1&#8207; @VH1
Happy Birthday to the King Of Pop &#65533;&#65533; | #MichaelJackson

Rolling StoneVerified account &#8207;@RollingStone 44m44 minutes ago
Michael Jackson would have turned 58 today. Learn the stories behind his greatest videos http://rol.st/2c3aDgH

Forbes Showbiz &#8207;@ForbesShowbiz 2m2 minutes ago
Why Michael Jackson will earn more than any musician in history this year: http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2016/03/15/why-michael-jackson-will-earn-more-than-any-musician-in-history-this-year/#504f5c7a3b11 &#8230;

B. ScottVerified account &#8207;@lovebscott 4h4 hours ago
Long live the King! Happy Birthday to #MichaelJackson. Today would have been his 58th.

La Toya Jackson &#8207;@latoyajackson 7m7 minutes ago
Happy birthday to the most #loving #kindhearted #talented #brother in the #world! Love U
1f618.png
#KingOfPop #MichaelJackson
CrDMzuzVIAEZHt0.jpg

La Toya JacksonVerified account &#8207;@latoyajackson 16m16 minutes ago
You must spread #love #InsteadOfHate #SoYouBeenWarned by the #KingOfPop #MotivationMonday

CrCHggUVUAENxFG.jpg

CrCD5DBUIAAx87A.jpg

The RealVerified account &#8207;@TheRealDaytime 8m8 minutes ago
Happy Birthday to the #KingOfPop! @MichaelJackson would have turned 58 today. We miss you, MJ!

REVOLT TVVerified account &#8207;@RevoltTV 21m21 minutes ago
Happy Birthday to the King, @michaeljackson!! #RIP
1f389.png
1f388.png

CrDNTL3XYAQ7loV.jpg

Vibe MagazineVerified account &#8207;@VibeMagazine 4h4 hours agoManhattan, NY
Happy Birthday to the King of Pop
1f451.png
1f382.png

CrCg1iwWgAERLl8.jpg

Last edited:
Went to a tribute show here in Vegas tonight (not MJOne) and they did a very sweet birthday tribute to Michael. Happy birthday, Michael! :birthday:

I only skimmed, but seems no-one shared the post from MJ's official Facebook! :p

492myIm.png

Back