Channel uploading reenactment of 2005 trial based of court-transcript

Annita

Proud Member

I started to see it and find it really intresting.​

@mjislovely7

This channel is now uploading a reenactment of the Michael Jackson 2005 trial it was a TV series that was made back in the day with 3 legal experts discussing the trial it was all made by the official court transcript and it was all made when the trial was on from 2003 to 2005 that’s gonna help a lot of ppl who haven’t watched or read the transcript to understand how they used Michael for money and the arvizos and others are literally A JOKE
https://youtube.com/@MJJRepository?si=5lmor-ji5rTcStVk…

Does anyone know where this was broadcast during the trial in the UK? If this were broadcast mainstream it would be clear to everyone that the accusations were baseless. It's unbelievable what a series of unbelievable witnesses were exposed. Debbie really hit the prosecution in the face with her testimony. Everything you need is there. Witness statements that are faithfully reproduced from the statements in court and a competent moderator and competent legal experts to evaluate them.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where this was broadcast during the trial in the UK? If this were broadcast mainstream it would be clear to everyone that the accusations were baseless. It's unbelievable what a series of unbelievable witnesses were exposed. Debbie really hit the prosecution in the face with her testimony. Everything you need is there. Witness statements that are faithfully reproduced from the statements in court and a competent moderator and competent legal experts to evaluate them.
It was on either Sky One or Sky News, I cant remember which. I used to watch it every day. The fans watched it but I dont remember it getting much views from general public, I dont remember work colleagues mentioning it, even though everyone was following what was happening.

Back