Charlie Sheen - The Downfall

I can't believe some of you are getting offended by his scene in scary movie

The only thing he made fun of was the "Dangling" incident, Which in all fairness was michaels fault. It's not like the paedo charges where he's innocent he actually did do that to his kid, Yes it came across in a different wat than mike intended but really it's not that bad at all to make a joke about it. I'm just gonna repeat myself i know but........MIKE DID "DANGLE" HIS SON........IN SCARY MOVIE ALL THEY DONE WAS WHAT MIKE DONE TO SOMEONE ELSE, So it's sooooo not offensive and i thinkk some of you need to seriously lighten up. It could have beeeenn sooo much worse

That's really unnecessary your post, not to mention the Capitals; that's not a thread about MJ, and, no offense, but you sound a bit tabloidish on this, no matter what you believe, it's okay, just maybe create a separate thread to argue on this overexhausted topic?

^^ It was unnessecary for people to put charile down for somewhat making fun of MJ, And everything i've said is true, is it not ?. Just because im a MJ fan does NOT mean i have to constantly stick up for him, He's human he makes mistakes it doesn't mean you have to treat him like a god. I have friends and family that i will put straight when they mess up, Same situation here doesn't mean i don't love the guy

^^ It was unnessecary for people to put charile down for somewhat making fun of MJ, And everything i've said is true, is it not ?. Just because im a MJ fan does NOT mean i have to constantly stick up for him, He's human he makes mistakes it doesn't mean you have to treat him like a god. I have friends and family that i will put straight when they mess up, Same situation here doesn't mean i don't love the guy

Wouldn't you say there's a tiny difference between making fun of someone in a blockbuster and having a private talk with family to put them straight?

Making fun of ppl in public usually doesn't 'teach' them well.

However back on topic... Charlie Sheen... how do you see what he's doing at the moment? Is that in your eyes messing up... or just normal healthy adult conduct.
I can only say this... if that would be my son, I'd know I'd have done something wrong.

They are just reporting on TV here that lots of ppl lost their jobs through Charlie Sheen acting up like this cuz the two and a half show is suspended for now. Nothing to pay their bills with... not really good.

No but what im saying is this

Yer or No....Did Michael "Dangle" or however you want to put it his son out a window

The answer's obviouly yes

Did they not just do they same thing in scary movie ? Yes they did, It really isn't offensive

On topic, Charlie wanted to carry on with the show it was their decision to let him go, A VERY stupid one seeing as just ONE episode made 250,000,000 Dollars. He has apparenlty said he wants help now but that could be BS but he's also said that he's fine......Regardless i think this man is extremely intelligent and if you listen to him i think you'll find it hard not to agree, He makes extremley good points in his arguments

Wouldn't you say there's a tiny difference between making fun of someone in a blockbuster and having a private talk with family to put them straight?

Making fun of ppl in public usually doesn't 'teach' them well.

That's right, Mechi..

And treating people as gods is Not what all people are doing, just because some of these people are drawing attention to the way things are worded.

Back to Charlie.

Charlie Sheen Sues Warner Bros. & Chuck Lorre for $100 Million

TMZ has learned ... Charlie Sheen has just filed a lawsuit against Warner Bros. and Chuck Lorre, and he's not only demanding he get paid for the 8 scrapped "Two and a Half Men" episodes, he's also suing on behalf of the cast and crew ... and the suit is for $100,000,000 plus punitive damages.

In a scathing preamble, legal pit bull Marty Singer writes in the lawsuit, "Chuck Lorre, one of the richest men in television who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, believes himself to be so wealthy and powerful that he can unilaterally decide to take money away from the dedicated cast and crew of the popular television series, 'Two and a Half Men,' in order to serve his own ego and self-interest, and make the star of the Series the scapegoat for Lorre's own conduct."

Singer alleges the cancellation is based on "Warner Bros. capitulating to Lorre's egotistical desire to punish Mr. Sheen ..."

Singer alleges there was a conspiracy between Lorre and Warner Bros. to blame Charlie for the cancellation.

Singer tells TMZ, the suit is also filed on behalf of the cast and crew, based on what's called a "private attorney general's statute." To view this in the lawsuit, see page 21, paragraphs 70 - 75.

And this is interesting ... Singer alleges the decision to cancel the 8 episodes was made BEFORE Sheen criticized Lorre, because Lorre allegedly wanted out so he could work on his other shows -- and because he hated Sheen.

The suit points out Warner Bros. renegotiated Charlie's contract when he was facing felony charges in Aspen -- charges Warner Bros. thought would land Charlie in jail.

Singer claims they fired Charlie when he was sick, and that's a violation of State and federal law.

You just know that South Park is gonna have a field day with all this

I have seen his Piers Morgan interview. As a non native English speaker, all I can say is that was a challenge !

I don't want to watch his podcasts, I would feel I'm participating in all this. He's obviously not thinking straight, I feel he is extremely vulnerable and weak right now. Not winning at all...

I just wish him and his family all the best, I hope he comes to his senses , or someone else helps him in an efficient way, soon enough.

I have seen his Piers Morgan interview. As a non native English speaker, all I can say is that was a challenge !

I don't want to watch his podcasts, I would feel I'm participating in all this. He's obviously not thinking straight, I feel he is extremely vulnerable and weak right now. Not winning at all...

I just wish him and his family all the best, I hope he comes to his senses , or someone else helps him in an efficient way, soon enough.

Lol I never thought about how hard it would be for non native English speakers to understand Charlie. I can barely make sense of his words myself!

it really is very sad what it is he is doing to himself...he has babies..who are gonna need him..hopefully he will clean himself up.

Lol I never thought about how hard it would be for non native English speakers to understand Charlie. I can barely make sense of his words myself!

You have no idea ! It's a really good way to practice ! By the time you figure out the words (he speaks ver fast), you're like "ok, these words, in this order, mmmm .... what if I change the order, mmmmm ....still doesn't make sense " Then the interview is over...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fv8T-qu19Tc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just saw Charlie Sheen's interview with Good Morning America..
Oh my God......

And this.. He looks so old now..
That's happening when you think negative, feel bad, see bad things in life, and think that everything is piece of s...

He is 44!?!? Michael looked much more younger when he was around 50.. :shock:

What I want to know is, why when Chuck Lorre recieves a mention, how come his name is only ever associated with Two And A Half Men? Why isn't Big Bang Theory mentioned...do they not want to have ratings slumps with that show?

I wondered this the other day. Interesting thought, if nothing else.

Probably because it was Two And A Half Men that Charlie was in, and it was Two And A Half Men which got cancelled. But you're probably right as well, I don't think they want the name "Charlie Sheen" being associated with Big Bang.

Charlie Sheen sells out New York's Radio City Music Hall in just 30 minutes
He has yet to give his first live show.
But such is the appeal of Charlie Sheen that the actor sold out the legendary Radio City Music Hall in New York in minutes today.

The troubled star sold all 6,000 tickets in just under 30 minutes, so a second date was added, which also sold out.

The cheapest seat was $79.50, going up to $519 for the live tour, My Violent Torpedo of Truth.

The former Two And A Half Men star added five more dates to his tour after two shows in Chicago and Detroit sold out.
The 45-year-old actor will also perform in Ohio, Connecticut and Boston.
Sell out: Tickets to Sheen's show at the Radio City Music Hall sold out within 30 minutes
Sheen's shows in Detroit and Chicago also sold out in a record 18 minutes.
Sheen is donating $1 from every ticket to the Red Cross to help earthquake relief efforts, he says on his website (where T-shirts are now for sale).'
And for those with cash to spare Sheen is thinking about selling a special $750 ticket, which will include the chance to meet him.
Life and Style magazine say the amount covers one premium reserved ticket located within the first 10 rows of the theatre, and an exclusive meet-and-greet with Sheen.
It also includes a personal photograph with the star, an autographed 8-by-10 photo, a numbered limited-edition tour poster and an official meet-and-greet laminate.
Sheen announced the two-date tour on a Youtube video last Friday and in it he told fans: ‘If you’re winning I’ll see you there. Trolls need not apply you suffer from Sheenish envy.'
He added: 'Buy your ticket, take the ride and the ride will take you.'
The description of the shows on Ticketmaster reads: 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show is coming for you. I'm going on the road. LIVE.
'Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you ask questions? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? WILL THERE BE MORE?!?!
'This IS where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it I dare you to keep up with me.'
Perks: The amount covers one premium reserved ticket located within the first 10 rows of the theatre and an exclusive meet-and-greet with Sheen, pictured here with girlfriends Rachel Oberlin, left, and Natalie Kenly, right

Meanwhile Sheen's daughter's Sam, seven and six-year-old Lola were out and about with their nanny today.

The two girls were treated to frozen yoghurt at the popular Menchie's parlour in Calabasas.

Older daughter Sam celebrated her birthday last week when she turned seven.
While there was no birthday celebration reported, according to TMZ, Denise banned her ex-husband from seeing Sam on her big day.
Tour bus? Charlie's newly acquired bus could may well be the mode of transport for the anticipated tour

Reportedly, Sheen had planned to throw his daughter a birthday party last weekend, but the plans were thwarted by Denise.
'Charlie wants to have a big party at his house this weekend, celebrating Sam's birthday, and inviting all her friends' a source told the website.

'We're told Denise is scoffing at the invitation and says Sam isn't going, nor are any of her friends.'
Girl's day out: Charlie's daughters Sam, seven and six-year-old Lola were out and about with their nanny today
In the end, the actor was only allowed to call Sam to send his birthday wishes, and thus far has not had any physical contact with both of the girls.
As reported, Sheen missed out on his twin son's birthday party last night after being banned from the festivities.
The actor's estranged wife Brooke Mueller threw a party for the twin boys but left Sheen off the invite list.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Music-Hall-just-30-minutes.html#ixzz1Gwe5hxWv

CHARLIE-SHEEN-WINNING-TEE.jpg

I feel really sorry for Charlie Sheen, My Cousin is Bi-Polar and watching him kinda reminds me of some of thing things she does. I hope this situation will clear it's self up, it's no fun watching people **** themselves up unless you have no heart and take pleasure from it.

In general 'bipolar' means a person is always like very extreme... either extremely happy or extremely miserable, extremely either loving or hating a person, sometimes one and the same person, a constant changing from either euphory or depression like there's not really anything in between... sometimes emotions in them are changing from one moment to the next, as if a switch was used and always like there is only black or white but surely nothing in between.

Bipolar ppl tend to be real 'drama queens', either they try to be in the middle of attention... and they tend to go to every extreme to get it... they tend to obsession and often they are suicidal... although many psychologists think a bipolar person doesn't really want to commit suicide to be dead, often it just happened cuz the bipolar person needed the attention of the drama and or needed 'the extreme' and forgot that it wouldn't survive long enough to really experience it... it is going to the extreme.
The other extreme is that they do not feel able to do anything, paralyzed by the deepest depression someone can imagine.
A bipolar person can't deal too well ever with the sentence 'I don't care' and serenity or even balance often is out of reach for them without medication.

Some of this sounds as if I want to caracterize a bipolar person bad, that's not it, it is true suffering.

The maybe best movie I've seen someone showing bipolar is Richard Gere in 'Mr. Jones'. Gere probably studied bipolar ppl for it.

**Two And A Half Men Spoiler Alert**

When I started this thread I didn't think we would be seeing much of Charlie Sheen for a while but 5 months later and here we are...

As most of you will already know, Charlie Sheen has been replaced on Two And A Half Men by Ashton Kutcher. (Playing a different character).

Ashton-Kutcher-Two-And-A-Half-Men-Promo-500x333.jpg

As for Charlie Sheen's character Charlie Harper...

Sources at Friday night's taping tell us ... Harper married Rose -- the neighbor/stalker he flew to Paris with last season -- but things went downhill quickly when she found him in the shower with another woman.

In the episode, we're told Rose speaks at the funeral and recounts what happened to Charlie ... saying the day after the shower incident she and Charlie were waiting for a Paris subway when Charlie "slipped" and the subway literally blew him apart in a "meat explosion."

So with Chuck Lorre making it absolutely certain there is no chance of Charlie Sheen returning to "Men", Charlie is moving on to bigger and better things. A new sitcom based on the Adam Sandler/Jack Nicholson movie "Anger Management". http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/14198977

Charlie is also rumoured to be appearing in UK Celebrity Big Brother which starts on August 18th. His rep denied his involvement in the show, but this could be a double bluff.

So a new sitcom and a rumoured £6million Big Brother deal. I thought Charlie's career was ruined but it would seem I was wrong and Charlie Sheen is infact...

Songify-This-Winning-a-Song-by-Charlie-Sheen.jpg

A lot of you have probably seen the body language analysis videos on Michael Jackson. Here is a video from the same man analysing Charlie Sheen's interview by his body language:

Back