'Charmed' Actress Rose McGowan Insults Michael After Fans Said She Looked Like Him!!

I'm not getting at you, but he said himself it was two, the nose continues to grow and that's the disaster with plastic surgery, the nose shape continues to change, making the bone appear more pointy, there's a documentary on it and the results said he had only two and on his cleft, which isn't surgery.

Lets be objective, he said he had 2 in his book & later in 1993! and obviously and its very obvious he had some kind of massive facelifts in 99,01 after that it didnt look like him anymore. His smile wasnt the same anymore, u could barely see half of his upper teeth, and thats definitely not the Michael I remember. his lips were bigger during the This is it rehearsals also.

I just remember that woman because I saw her on the VMA's red carpet with Marilyn Manson showing her ass because her dress was transparent, quite classy! -_- As for her comments, it shows she's so a unsensitive and pathetic ignorant. Her rants smelled like attention whoring!

So somebody insults her by saying she looks like MJ and instead of using some intelligence and just ignore these people, she chooses to insult MJ instead. What a dumb ass.

Lets be objective, he said he had 2 in his book & later in 1993! and obviously and its very obvious he had some kind of massive facelifts in 99,01 after that it didnt look like him anymore. His smile wasnt the same anymore, u could barely see half of his upper teeth, and thats definitely not the Michael I remember. his lips were bigger during the This is it rehearsals also.

Massive facelifts? :shades:

I never even heard of her before. Nor do I even care about some uneducated actress rants. Especially about someone she obviously knows nothing about. I just plainly ignore people like her. It is Hollywood actors like her. Is why I am very glad I have such a huge L.O.V.E. and obsession for Bollywood and it's stars. Because Michael is greatly loved by the Bollywood stars. And would never say anything bad about him.

For the ones insisting on the "plastic surgeries," I can't believe even fans haven't bothered to investigate how devastating lupus can be. I don't understand why some blatantly mistake plastic surgeries for reconstructive ones. I strongly suggest you to visit the thread 'Different years, similar pictures' and you'll see for yourself those "changes" have been widely exaggerated by the media. http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/116445-Different-years-similar-pictures

michael-jackson-before-after.jpg

mj-comparison-early-80s-and-1988-bad-tour.jpg

Last edited:
People see and believe what they choose to. Doesn't matter how much evidence you show them, some just go with the popular opinion no matter what.
I'm glad fans didn't just sit back and ignore her and were hitting back with facts. The more silent we are the more the lie just gets accepted as truth. At least facts are out there for those who choose to find out for themselves.

Of course media exaggerated it. But in my opinion he had more than 2 surgeries on his nose. And that is OK. Whatever the reason may be (estetic or medical) I say:

0. The Wiz injury - not counting that one because he didn't change anything
1. After Don't Stop Til You Get Enough video/before Rock With You video
2. Before Thriller album
3. Before Thriller music video
4. Before Bad album/after Captain EO
5. Before Dangerous album
6. Before Invincible album
7. 2004.

^^The ones you mention during the Thriller era and so on were most likely reconstructive. In case some don't remember doctors diagnosed his lupus due to the burning of his scalp, even before the accident, it was visible and obvious the malar/butterfly rash on his nose. Which it was probably damaging his nose, lips, bucal mucosa. I insist, it's not the same modifying someone's features due to cosmetic reasons than reconstructing tissues which were damaged or destroyed.

Sometimes it is good to ignore but in this case I'm glad fans are educating her. Ppl need to understand that Michael did suffer from vitiligo.

On another note Michael did have many surgeries, granted not as much as the media like to point out, but nevertheless many and imo unnecessary surgeries. The one that upset me the most was when in 2001 at his concerts in NY he couldn't even smile. Something happened to his beautiful smile it was very obvious to me. :( And to me the most beautiful part of him physically was that gorgeous full smile.

UGHH, it's useless! These people! :doh:

Having injected Botox isn't plastic surgery. Look what happened to Nicole Kidman, she barely has facial expressions because she's had injected too much of that toxin. Botox paralyze temporarely facial muscles to avoid wrinkles. It's quite obvious from his appearence, Michael was already using it.

Why is it that one ignorant dumb*ss on Instagram posts some ignorant bs and now everyone is claiming they know what he had done? How does anyone know that any work he had done was "unnecessary". We don't have access to his full medical history. And why is it so important to endlessly debate this. Fact is that he did have Vitiligo and Lupus and I have no idea what that must have been like to deal with.
Why can't he simply get respect for the dedication to his art, his desire to inspire and his endless work for people and the planet. Not to mention as a human being who suffered through more than any of us can even imagine coping with. Isn't that what's important?

As for Michael's surgery's he really didn't change that much since the Dangerous era. The only obvious change was that he got older. Just look at ''This Is It'' when he brought back the curls. He looked like the way he did in the Dangerous era

uh60207,1269083225,1992j.jpg

There's really not that big of a difference

Personally speaking, I'd opt to believe Michael's own words and my knowledge of how lupus and vitiligo can effect ones physical features...Soooo, yeah.

That Rose chic needs to get her facts right and someone needs to put her on blast. Also, as a black person, Rose need to know that BLACK IS BLACK and NO ONE change that no matter how light a black person skin looks or become through the years.

I think MJ ha a botox shot in the forehead and around the mouth especially the 2001 Anniversar specil. (around him mouth looked red); If you look at him later in 2003, MJ was getting his smile back.

I think MJ ha a botox shot in the forehead and around the mouth especially the 2001 Anniversar specil. (around him mouth looked red); If you look at him later in 2003, MJ was getting his smile back.

He could barely talk at that time, so unnecessary imo. His smile was never the same again, it was better after that thats true, but even on a picture above u can see his lips are too big and naturally when he smiled he wouldnt show his teeth as before, the upper lip was too big. I love MJ and Im a huge fan u gotta know that, but touching his lips was the worst thing he could do, as he had one of the most beautiful smiles I ever seen.

Da*n. Some people spend that much time studying his face ? Do some fans have charts instead of posters ? "Ok, this is the year when the increase in... As a result, the percent variation..." Lol. :)

Last edited:
As for Michael's surgery's he really didn't change that much since the Dangerous era. The only obvious change was that he got older. Just look at ''This Is It'' when he brought back the curls. He looked like the way he did in the Dangerous era

uh60207,1269083225,1992j.jpg

There's really not that big of a difference

These pictures prove Michael didn't change that much since Thriller. Vitiligo and lupus made the biggest difference on his appearance but also aging, different hair styles, weight loss/gain. But if some of you want to have the delusion having Botox is plastic surgery just because his mouth looked different and couldn't smile is up to you.

Unique-Michael-3-michael-jackson-15655670-510-300.jpg

284936_449813948418094_993417168_n.jpg

Has anyone stopped to think that Michael Jackson used to be black, and tried to turn himself into a white, possibly Irish person.
Mj tried to turn himself into an irishman??! This is a brand new mj theory i've never come across before and i thought i had read them all.

No offence to the O.P, but why is this thread here? Not every negative thing said about Michael needs to be posted on this site
I agree, it's a bit demeaning having on the front page a thread about some nonentity tweeting barely intelligible rubbish. Maybe we cd have a sticky thread in controversy or somewhere - 'd-listers who talk smack about mj' and drop in all these type of rants there.

His biggest change was in 1999/2000. Nose, hair style.. In my opinion he looked perfect before that. In 1999 What More Can I Give concerts and meeting with Nelson Mandela he looked great. After that he did some unnecessary stuff.

WHY ARE IS THERE A THREAD ON THIS NEGATIVITY? Some of you are turning this person's negative remarks against Michael as an EXCUSE to talk about his appearance. Isn't that just the thing that this McGowan creature was doing-talking about Michael's appearance. The focus NOW should be on Michael's MUSIC-his album Escape. Hopefully, this thread will be deleted soon, because it contributes NOTHING to the POSITIVE vibe that Michael has been receiving since the release of Xscape. Btw, I'm glad that fans are defending Michael against this ignorant attention whore-Rose McGowan.

WHY ARE IS THERE A THREAD ON THIS NEGATIVITY? Some of you are turning this person's negative remarks against Michael as an EXCUSE to talk about his appearance. Isn't that just the thing that this McGowan creature was doing-talking about Michael's appearance. The focus NOW should be on Michael's MUSIC-his album Escape. Hopefully, this thread will be deleted soon, because it contributes NOTHING to the POSITIVE vibe that Michael has been receiving since the release of Xscape. Btw, I'm glad that fans are defending Michael against this ignorant attention whore-Rose McGowan.
I agree.... some people seem to have been obssesed with the MJ's look...smh
ps.Sadly I need to say that Trish wouldn't have put up with this kind of "discussion" on MJJF :(
No offence for MJJC staff, though ...

^^
I don´t think it´s allowed here either, at least it wasn´t earlier.

Most of the people who are talking about his appearance on here are defending him.

Just another situation where a "so called celeb" talks crap about Michael Jackson for attention.Don't worry in 20 years time maybe not even half that time noone will be talking Rose Mcgowan,where as Michael Jackson is inscripted in the entertainment bible that will be listened and followed by generations to come!

everyone here was pretty much saying things in a good way about him.

It's very odd how the fandom pretends his appearance wasn't drastically altered over the years, for whatever reasons.
Nothing wrong with talking about the changes of his appearance. We're not bashing him, but it's silly to pretend it's not something we don't notice.

Maybe because his appearance isn't the important thing to remember about him.

Back