Chernoff Speaks Out About Walgren

Do you have posters of flanny on ur wall? if u dont maybe u should put some on and that might help u dream of flanny more :)

Ehmmm.... well, see, I kinda don't have a wall... I'm homeless. :3

So I'm kinda lodging with friends for the time being, and I have my "area," which does have a framed portrait of him, and one of Michael, along with some old WWII era press photographs I need to preserve. I also have this hanging on the bulletin board next to the door. xD

428874_431709866874374_1363046862_n.jpg

I didn't make that, unfortunately.

They were actually singing "their" version of "girl is mine" lol and they were at a karaoke bar

Haaaa. This is too funny. The power of suggestion.......

Snape that Flanny in pink flowers keeps me laughing. His face is not much to look at, but his body is superb. Now I know why you gave him your heart.

Last edited:
Haaaa. This is too funny. The power of suggestion.......

Snape that Flanny in pink flowers keeps me laughing. His face is not much to look at, but his body is superb. Now I know why you gave him your heart.

His face is the best part! ?

Talking about the power of suggestion, I had an amazing dream with Flanny, Emilie Autumn, and Veronica Varlow last night. :'3

It's not ''PG-13'' rated so I can't go into further details lol.

His face is the best part! ?

Talking about the power of suggestion, I had an amazing dream with Flanny, Emilie Autumn, and Veronica Varlow last night. :'3

It's not ''PG-13'' rated so I can't go into further details lol.

Sounds like a 3some, unless you were involved in the dream too, then it would have to be a 4some.

Ehmmm.... well, see, I kinda don't have a wall... I'm homeless. :3

So I'm kinda lodging with friends for the time being, and I have my "area," which does have a framed portrait of him, and one of Michael, along with some old WWII era press photographs I need to preserve. I also have this hanging on the bulletin board next to the door. xD

428874_431709866874374_1363046862_n.jpg

I didn't make that, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Back