Children who were Michael's friends

tarylljackson I still feel your presence. I know you are with me. However I miss you everyday. I miss your smile, your jokes, your support, your lessons, your laugh and most of all your LOVE! So many incredible memories we shared together. I'm so lucky and proud to be your nephew. You will always be my biggest inspiration. You are love. #forevermjj #immortal #bestofalltime #healtheworld #greatestentertainerofalltime #michaeljackson

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFeP6khhzF/

tjjackson9 One of my all time favorite days was shooting our Why video with our Uncle Michael. So many times we were spectators but this time we were participants. And man did we have fun. 😊 His love and desire to help mold us into strong and successful men was so real. His passion and commitment to help us achieve our goals was so giving. Some of the many reasons why he is the greatest uncle ever. #youareforevermissed #love #mjforever

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHEk6eDAGFE/?taken-by=tjjackson9

kidslife Thank you for all the love and guidance. Always in my heart 🙏🏽 📹:Hamid Moslehi

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHF8PiygXF5/?taken-by=kidslife

Brett Barnes 7 years ago I lost my best friend, but the world lost an icon ?#?MJforever?

Brett Barnes Just because they call it "news", doesn't mean that it's the truth

More:

Omer
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHF0NwDg0yv/?taken-by=kidslife
Randy Jackson Jr.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFUE5lBL25/?taken-by=rjacksonjr
Jaafar Jackson
https://twitter.com/jaafarjjackson/status/746764414791999488

New Riley Keough interview

CnBZSHtWcAA9JEf.jpg

• iamderonjordanIn May of 1993 I met and spent two days with my Idol #MichaelJackson 🙌🏽 I was about to turn 5 years old, but I can remember everything about those two days! President Carter (pictured in the background) gave MJ an award that night for his humanitarian efforts. My grandma worked for #PresidentCarter and she got my mom and I seats for the award ceremony! I ended up being with MJ at the awards all night! He even took me on stage while he accepted his award! The next day he took myself, my grandma,#LisaMariePresley and #EmanualLewis to #SixFlagsOverGeorgia here in #Atlanta 💯💯💯 They shut the entire park down for just us! His security detail ran the coasters just like they would at #Neverland He invited my mom and I to his Ranch in Cali... Even doing background checks on my mom and I... However... We never went simply because of the allegations back in 1993... I wonder what my life would be if I went to Neverland? I'll never know 😢Listen up followers! People can say what they want about my friend, however he loved people and children genuinely! Today marks #7Years he's been away from us!#IWillNeverForget #WeMissYouMJ #KingOfPop #MJJ #BowDown #RIP #June25th#IAmDeronJordan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFHxzPhmiV/

deron.jpg

Did you know?, News [h=2]Dave Dave finds inspiration for his work in living life and his relationship with Michael Jackson[/h] August 4, 2016 • By Admin Team
web1_davedave_072116lt_001_6695507.jpg

A lot of artists talk about suffering and struggle, but few have lived them like Las Vegas artist Dave Dave. When he was 6, his father tried to kill him by setting him on fire.

“I remembered being in a lot of pain,” Dave said. “When stuff happens to you at that young of an age, you tend to block it out, but I remember the pain was excruciating.”

Dave — formerly known as David Rothenberg — remembers his father, Charles Rothenberg, as being the greatest father in the world, but when his parents separated, he said it caused a blank anxiety within his father. Despite the fact that Charles was never kept from Dave, he grew to believe he would lose him in a custody battle.

“He was working at a restaurant in New York, and he had saved $10,000 for this trip to California,” Dave said. “On the trip, he was planning to kill me.”
Following a telephone argument with Dave’s mother, Charles gave the then-6-year-old a sleeping pill, doused the bed in their Buena Park, Calif., motel room with kerosene and set the bed, the room and Dave on fire. He then watched the fire from a telephone booth across the street.
Dave was burned over 90 percent of his body.

Charles later said he was trying to commit a murder-suicide but lost his nerve. He was convicted of attempted murder and sent to prison.
Dave’s childhood was spent healing and having skin grafts. A year after the fire, he had another life-changing event in his life when he met Michael Jackson. He said he doesn’t remember if he and his family initiated the meeting or if it came from Jackson and his camp, but they hit it off right away.
“I wanted to meet him, and he wanted to meet me, and that just turned into a lifelong relationship that never ended,” Dave said. “It was amazing being friends with Michael Jackson. He was an amazing person.”

j46moo2cnd.jpg

When Dave started creating art at age 19, he said Jackson was very supportive.
“He saw me painting near the lake at his home,” Dave said. “He told me I was the greatest artist in the world.”
Dave attended ArtCenter College of Design in Pasadena, Calif., a school that he described as the best in the world. He studied film for a while, but although film is a generally collaborative art form, he found his classmates weren’t interested in his projects.
He had more success in visual art, with several collaborations with other visual artists. His most recent was with fellow Las Vegas artist Sheridee Hopper in July at Art Square, 1025 S. First St.

web1_davedave_072116lt_004_6695507.jpg

“We work really well together,” Hopper said of Dave. “We have great ideas; we have good energy. We’re flexible and compatible.”
The project was a set of pop art portraits of imagined characters. Dave created a face, and he and Hopper pondered it, trying to decide the character of the subject.

“The colors that he used and the embellishments that I added looked very royal,” Hopper said. “We started calling it ‘The King,’ so after that, we started creating a family — a royal family.”

The pair added a queen, a prince, a princess, a jester, a female wizard and other members of the royal court. Dave painted in acrylic, and Hopper added embellishments, including feathers, plastic crystals, wooden chips, fishing line and glitter.

“They’re sort of whimsical portraits portraying different characters and exploring the outlandish dressing habits of royalty,” Hopper said. “We enjoyed going over the top.”

Dave is now a full-time artist, selling his work to private collectors. He doesn’t need to show his work but said he enjoys it and hopes to find the right venue for a bigger show.

Currently, he’s working on pieces to show at Camelot Arts Galleries in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.

He is slated to receive a Hollywood F.A.M.E. Award on Nov. 5 at the Avalon Hollywood nightclub in California.
He’s also revisiting a series he worked on several years ago, called “Lifted,” which featured the word stenciled on works above images.

“I’ve been studying society for some time because I see myself as a sociologist — not by choice, but by nature,” Dave said. “I see the world crumbling in front of me in the past four years, and I wanted to inspire people to lift themselves up. By so doing, they lift everybody else up, so it’s a collective.”

Dave isn’t in contact with his father, who was released from prison seven years after trying to kill him. Charles was given a new identity — Charley Charles — and Dave said he committed crimes under that name before the justice system put two and two together.
“My dad’s in prison with his third strike,” Dave said. “He’s gone forever, not for what he did to me, but he was a pretty shady individual.”
The last time Dave saw his father was in prison, he said, when he was 19. A journalist arranged the meeting, and Dave was finally able to confront his father about what he had done.

“It was very cathartic to be able to look my dad in the face and tell him exactly what was on my mind,” Dave said. “A lot of people don’t get a chance to do that, to face the person who hurt them.”
Dave legally changed his name to Dave Dave to rid himself of his father’s surname.
web1_ap_96012501585_6695507.jpg

Despite his challenges, he continues to live, thrive and create. He has come through his problems and remains positive.
“The art started coming to me naturally when I was about 19,” Dave said. “My inspiration and the meaning of the art is life.”
Dave Dave’s art and more information can be found at davedavehq.com.
SOURCE: Review Journal

http://www.mjvibe.com/dave-dave-fin...fe-and-his-relationship-with-michael-jackson/

With Sean Lennon, Kellie Parker and Brandon Adams

1zzq0l1.jpg

With his nephews

55f9e0867587.jpg

With Emmanuel Lewis

sW0JazEDm9s.jpg

I think these are his cousins

3811be3448d0561ff518f7f6f28f941d.jpg

b677b095d19afbbb2be0aa13aa59cb0b.jpg

13d230dcb3b9.jpg

13ecbc9cf1cc.jpg

912cf332936f.jpg

"I couldn't believe it"

Former friend "in shock" after receiving the news of Jackson's death.

In 1988, Michael Jackson contacted the then 14-year old star of "My life as a dog" Anton Glanzelius. He remembers the day they spent together at Liseberg, the largest amusement park in Scandinavia. The park was closed to the general public for the sake of Jackson and his friends' privacy. The news of Jackson's death came as a shock for now 35 year old Glanzelius.

"I couldn't believe it at first. When it was confirmed, I was shocked. It was so strange that it happened so close to his tour and his comeback," Glanzelius tells Göteborgsposten.

Anton Glanzelius met Michael Jackson for the first time when he was 13. Jackson had seen the movie "My life as a dog", directed by Lasse Hallström and with Glanzelius as the leading star, and had enjoyed it so much he invited the boy to his home Neverland. Michael had seen the movie twice, the second time with his mother. The movie was very special to him but Jackson' never revealed why or what the movie meant to him, to Anton. As a 13 year old growing up in southern Gothenburg, he had no idea who Michael Jackson was.

"I ran to the neighbors' house and asked them if they had any records with Michael Jackson. I wanted to see what he looked like." Anton arrived in Neverland along with his mother. They spent a couple of hours in Jackson's company but they did not get to know each other that well that time. Anton remembers that Jackson was very polite.

" I remember walking around and meeting his Llama and a giant snake. Then he went to wake Bubbles up and brought him downstairs. Bubbles was wearing a red t-shirt and a diaper and he shook my hand. I thought it was more strange to meet a chimpanzee than Michael Jackson," he says. "He had a room filled with candy and I ate as much as I wanted."

Glanzelius explains that he was probably too young to realize the greatness of his friendship with the popstar. "As a child, you have a different perspective," he says. Anton Glanzelius describes his friend as "very kind-hearted and humble". On stage he was an artist who influenced the world. In private, he was very shy. "He was a very ordinary guy who lived an extreme life from early on."

When Jackson came to Gothenburg in 1989, he contacted Glanzelius. "It was such an amazing and fun experience as a 14-year old to have the entire Liseberg to ourselves." Glanzelius remembers that they rode the rollercoaster "Loopen", Michael's favourite ride in the park, a dozen times. "He was laughing constantly, we had so much fun."

The marketing director of Liseberg, Pelle Johansson, had been working the first half of -89 to bring Jackson to the amusement park. Jackson was going to hold a concert at Erikberg, Gothenburg, and the owners of Liseberg saw their chance to put the amusement park on the map. They made hundreds of phonecalls and sent letters to Jackson and his managers, but it was still uncertain whether he was going to show up.

"We didn't think it would actually work. The huge media coverage made it hard for him to even leave the hotel and get here," Johansson says. Jackson arrived with his friend Glanzelius and a company of approximately 100 people. "We closed the park and they were able to move as they pleased in the park without any photographers or journalists. The only thing we asked in return was his handprint."

The roofs were filled with photographers trying to get a picture of the smiling Jackson. The visit lasted 3-4 hours. Jackson and Glanzelius also rode the bumper cars, which he really enjoyed, Glanzelius tells Göteborgsposten. "He was fooling around and laughing and we were chasing each other trying to get a hit. He was such a sweet, humble, warm and lovely person."

Glanzelius also spent the evening in Jackson's bedroom, watching movies and eating candy."I tried to make him show a few moves but he wouldn't, he was so shy! He said that it was different to perform in front of 50 000 people. We talked about everything from football and fame, to girls and love," he says. "It was impossible for me to understand what it was like to be a superstar in the US, I was just 14 years old. I probably asked him some really stupid questions," he laughs.

The last time they met was in 1992 in Stockholm. They kept in touch via letters and Jackson often sent him packages with presents and videos. "We were pretty close but then we just lost contact, I don't remember why," he says. Glanzelius remembers Jackson with fondness, and is in shock to hear the news of the star's death. "It's so devastating. I don't want to believe it. It's not ok, he was just 50 years old, it's way too soon."

Glanzelius now works as a TV-producer and is no longer acting.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/36632818.html#ixzz4HXhEHkL3

anton.jpg

screen-shot-2015-01-12-at-9-27-57-am.png

mj2-316x456.jpg

tumblr_m2s2c6dQ3X1qcqvito2_1280.jpg

[h=5]Brett Barnes[/h]<a class="_5pcq" href="https://www.facebook.com/brett.barnes.1650/posts/1167553206635193" target=""><abbr title="Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 2:14am" data-utime="1472516073" data-shorten="1" class="_5ptz timestamp livetimestamp">4 hrs</abbr> · Twitter
·

Happy birthday Applehead.

I like Brett. Thanks for sharing.

More:

37B1B8B100000578-0-image-a-5_1472511592810.jpg

taryll You are my inspiration... yesterday, today and forever. "There will never be another you"
I love you,
Taryll
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJuL2E1hokE/?taken-by=taryll
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJuLomXBi_K/?taken-by=tarylljackson

TJ and Paris reposted Prince's poem

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJtZ_dbgr5W/?taken-by=tjjackson9

Taj's wife

Thayana Sco Jackson ?@ThayanaScoJaxn 12h12 hours ago

Happy B-day to the man who is the definition of LOVE.But we'll always love you more?? #Angel #YouAreMissed #RoleModel
https://twitter.com/ThayanaScoJaxn/status/770386165039902720

CrD2IYhVUAAHppe.jpg:large

her sister:

thaisa.sco Michael's message to the world of peace, love and altruism is timeless. #happybirthdaymichael
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJtZi9jgGQEgRUgJ42DpAjG_SMLY5fQZlKCUCA0/

And I want to commend Corey Feldman for going on the show "THE TALK" on Sept 20, 2016 after he talked about his CD, when asked about MJ and the lead host asked "why didn't you defend MJ when this claims were made and Corey reminded her, YES I DID, I was one of the first and Michael DID NOT touch me and he did NOT touch NO ONE. Sheryl Underwood clapped, Sharon nodded, and the audience gave big applause. See this is what I am talking about.

starts at 7:18

Corey Feldman retweetet
Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson Sept 24th
@Corey_Feldman anything you do that makes u happy, people are going to hate on it.. but if you're happy then it doesn't matter. hope ur well

Taj Jackson ?@tajjackson3

Missing uncle Michael as Halloween approaches. I will never forget the times my brothers & I took him Trick or Treating. We always had fun!

Back