Chris Brown just posted this! (11/11)

This is an Mj discussion not arguing! Can you please take anything personal to PM and leave the forum for the actual topic.

Wow that's a hell of a lot of tracks on one album.

Makes you wonder how much will be filler , id rather have a shorter album with really strong tracks rather than one serious lacking in quality

22 tracks? So itā€™s gonna suck?

At least MJ isnā€™t featured.

You guys are nuts

He posts stuff like this all the time, so you spin up the idea itā€™s a duet and upset yourself about it lol
It's called making up a scenario to get mad about

People get drunk off that feeling

Long albums don't mean bad albums.
True, but Iā€™ve found that most long albums nowadays, especially in R&B and pop, exist solely to game the streaming system. Very few artists can deliver a 15+ track album that warrants its own existence and isnā€™t packed with filler. Chris Brown, who (in my opinion) makes the same three or four songs over and over again, isnā€™t one of those artists.

True, but Iā€™ve found that most long albums nowadays, especially in R&B and pop, exist solely to game the streaming system. Very few artists can deliver a 15+ track album that warrants its own existence and isnā€™t packed with filler. Chris Brown, who (in my opinion) makes the same three or four songs over and over again, isnā€™t one of those artists.
I can't disagree. I was thinking of better long albums to be fair.

Also, I looked and this is actually pretty small CB's album from 2019 had THIRTY THREE songs, and then he made an extended edition šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Brought it up to FOURTY TWO.

Last edited:
I like how it's been out 5 days now and nothing lol

Very irrelevant to this forum. Some of these songs, they're ok though. Genuinely, it's not unenjoyable at all, none are as great as Fine China but they're in the same vein.

Iā€™m old school, I prefer albums to be 30 to 45 min in length with a couple of exceptions.

Any MJ references in any of the songs at all? (Besides obvious influence)

Back