Christmas at Forest Lawn

mod_article2386101_1.jpg

mod_article2386101_2.jpg

mod_article2386101_3.jpg

mod_article2386101_4.jpg

jeez its hard to look at this stuff. Thank you for the pics. It is still hard for me to get it in my brain that he is gone. When people pass away and they are still young, it makes it worse on the people who loved them.

That's so nice. I think the cards and gifts should be saved. I thought they eventually pass these things to the family to keep when it gets too full of things. People work so hard on it.

I don't know how you guys do it, be that close to him resting. I would have a breakdown, it would really hit home that he's gone. It does look beautiful though...
None the less I will go and visit him when I can.

Last edited:
It's so heartbreaking to see these photos. Where do the cards go? I always wondered that, because people work so hard on them...

I heard the family got them, but who knows.

That's so nice. I think the cards and gifts should be saved. I thought they eventually pass these things to the family to keep when it gets too full of things. People work so hard on it.

Those gifts require a special storage. I doubt that FL would want to provide a service like that unless they get paid. And.., how long do you keep your own Christmas cards from your friends and relatives? I do not think the family will want to keep them. What they would do with them?

But do you think that because Katharines such a devoted Jahova's Witness, that she would be okay with all this? I suppose she and everyone else would gladly accept all of it but who knows. I just don't want her to be offended or something since shes a J.W.

But do you think that because Katharines such a devoted Jahova's Witness, that she would be okay with all this? I suppose she and everyone else would gladly accept all of it but who knows. I just don't want her to be offended or something since shes a J.W.
well seeing as Michael celebrated Christmas...I dont see were Katherine would be insulted....the stuff wasn't left for her. Katherine knows how much Michael was and still is loved and she knows that we know how much Michael loved Christmas and getting gifts from his fans.

BillieJean84;3161132 said:

Yes, I think because she is JW, she would not want to see any Christmas cards. It her believes and w have to respect it. But even if she was not JW, still what she would do with that enormous amount of gifts? It is not like it happened once. They keep coming.... . :mello:

Edited: Honestly, I think that sending gifts, cards to a cemetery is not a great idea. Eventually those stuff have to be removed by people who work there and it painful for fans to know that their gifts are being thrown to the garbage container. I think that fresh flowers (not artificial once) is the best choice. Eventually flowers die, representing a cycle of life, and this is the end of the story. This is why fresh flowers was always a “classical” choice for any cemetery for all time. In Eastern European tradition people also put food on graves, and birds are more than happy to have a meal.

Last edited:
In this case Katherine is "not important", she can not stop fans celebrating such "celebrations" and she can not stop MJs kids to celebrate it too.
Michael celebrated Christmas and other days, so...

At least, the gifts are not for her..., she has to respect fans!

Back