Christmas Present for Michael***Updates on Post 466***

sooo - did my help - help?

:hug: Of course. Made life easier :yes:

Thanks goes to everyone - those who made squares, those who donated, those who delivered and those with helpful info along the way - MJJC ROCKS!!!!!!

:lol: And lets not forget my mother for loaning me the sewing machine!:rofl:

That's great! The quilt was very beautiful, wouldn't it be great if Michael thanked for making it in some interview :D

Though I couldn't participate in it myself I want to thank Shannon once again for all the hard work to make this possible :) *hugs*

Gifts can be given year round - doesn't just have to be only on a special holiday.

Glad to be able to help in the way that I can - cause no one wants me near a thread, needle or sewing machine!

Thanks Shannon for telling us this. I'm so happy for you and for Michael and for all the fans ....:wub:

Now that the excitement of the concerts is calming down (or as much as can be expected lol ) I wanted to update everyone.

Just wanted you all to know that the quilt was in fact hand delivered to Michael at his home in LA.

I'm very excited something that so many members of MJJC contributed to was infact completed :yes:

All the love and joy for Michael was truely felt and enjoyed :hug:

Thank you to everyone who helped make this project so wonderful and a special thank you to those who assisted me in actually getting the quilt to Michael.

really? how did you manage that?

I have entered this thread so many times but, could not find the right words to express my appreciation. I didn’t feel comfortable with simply saying, “Thank you so much” because I felt it was not enough. However, since I did not wish to stay away too long without saying something, To Shannon and all those involved along the way toward the final destination of hand-delivering the MJJC Quilt by a gentleman to Michael I am deeply grateful to having the privilege to participate in your vision. I know each and everyone of you along with your family and friends as well as my fellow MJJC family who individually designed a patch will reap many blessings and have continuous success, always and forever, because of our love shown to Michael, Prince,

Wonderful news!! I'm very very happy to hear it!! :D :D I'm sure he felt all the love from you guys!! Because that was a very beautiful gift! :yes:

THANK YOU SO MUCH MOMMA! AWW! GOD BLESS YOU! Hug

i'm so late! but the news is amazing :D
thanks shannon for all the work u put into it. you have given us the opportunity of a lifetime.
its awesome to know that michael has at least glanced over something we made for him even tho we are spread out all over the world.

hey shannon....
sorry to be a pain in the back side.... i really really wanna know something and i think all of us who put our love into the quilt wanna know...

did michael like the quilt? any reaction?

like, when ur good friend told u "i hand delivered the quilt to michael" or something, that couldnt have been the end of the convo? did u ask "how was he" or did he elaborate on what happened when he gave it to michael?

i'd love to know anything about our projects happy ending... it was so suspenseful waiting for it to be given to him.

sorry again for being so annoying. its just so rare for something like this to happen and i want to know more than "it was delivered"... :)

hey shannon....
sorry to be a pain in the back side.... i really really wanna know something and i think all of us who put our love into the quilt wanna know...

did michael like the quilt? any reaction?

like, when ur good friend told u "i hand delivered the quilt to michael" or something, that couldnt have been the end of the convo? did u ask "how was he" or did he elaborate on what happened when he gave it to michael?

i'd love to know anything about our projects happy ending... it was so suspenseful waiting for it to be given to him.

sorry again for being so annoying. its just so rare for something like this to happen and i want to know more than "it was delivered"... :)

me toooo! :D but its all good if the ppl delievering it where only able to give it to a security gaurd. :) im sure he still looked at it!!

How awesome!!! Well done everyone!! Do you have any pictures of it? I bet it's beautiful :)

Who dragged this thread up from beyond the grave? :mello:

Re: Christmas Present for Michael

swirly: here are some photos of it:)

q5.jpg

q4.jpg

q3.jpg

q2.jpg

q1.jpg

:lol: Someone wanting to start our next Christmas project early evidently lol

The quilt was hand delivered to Michael at his home in LA. My friend delivered it to Michael's security guard who in turn took it directly inside for him :yes:

Not sure :unsure: Christmas is still 6 months away lol wonders what thought processes will get started for the next project :lol:

well if he stays here in the u.k i could always go to his house dressed as mrs claus(in my dreams)or we could make him a new pair of gold pants,with our autographs all over it,but to do that we would need to measure him up first,:cheeky:you could do the measuring momma.

wonder if this year he,ll stay here in the u.k for christmas or go back to the u.s,
i doubt hes gonna stay longer than he needs ie till the last show in sept/ im sure he and the kids will want to go home for abit b4 having to come back again in jan.mind u his house rental in B.H runs out in december.

Aw wow that blanket is so sweet! Well done guys, bet he loves it! :D

Back