Christmas Present for Michael***Updates on Post 466***

Re: Christmas Present for Michael

i wud love to send a quilt but i duno how to send it at the post office cos they told me it has fit in a envolope or box and it doesnt fit at all!

Do what im doing hun, get a plane ticket out there.

---
PEACE AND LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL MJ FANS XXX

i wud love to send a quilt but i duno how to send it at the post office cos they told me it has fit in a envolope or box and it doesnt fit at all!
if you fold it, it does not fit in an envelope like these? i think since 10x10 is not that big size, you should try to fold it and it will even fit in the smallest envelope (well mine did :D ) :)

mill633250.jpg

agnes hun i have tried to with the biggest envolope i have but there is no way it wil fit hun look

Photo228.jpg

how r u guys doing it? : (

LOL

Tried folding it a bit tighter? :)?

Wait! That's a whole quilt!!! You only need a 10 x 10 square - decorated.

:toofunny: Ok, freaking Momma out now 10 inches by 10 inches :lol:

huh... wat wud mj do with one square of my quilt? plus i dnt reli wanna cut it up tbh

Now look what ya did! Ya freaked Big Momma out!!

LMAO :lol: No, the individual squares will be sent to me and I will assemble them into one giant blanket of love - a tiny piece from each of Michael's fans from around the world :yes:

You wouldn't cut another quilt but buy a small piece of cotton - design an image on it - then send it to me. I'm certainly not collecting 50 quilts from around the world lol. What would he do with so many quilts anyway? This will be one quilt with all our sqaures on it.

hmmm ok lol

why does he need a quilt he already has his own blanket already :lol:

hey Shannon i don't have enough time to make one :yes: i'm sorry about that i wish i can do it but is not enough time that's what my mother say is not enough time to do it :yes:

hey Shannon i don't have enough time to make one :yes: i'm sorry about that i wish i can do it but is not enough time that's what my mother say is not enough time to do it :yes:
hey,
i can give you an ide which takes really just like 30 minutes to make after you have all the equpiments to it.
for example you can buy in hobby shops a 10x10 big Xmas themed textile like this one:
fa.jpg

and you can buy in hobby or even stationery shops textil paint (i believe in Canada they have many many, since we have also a wide range of them here in Hungary) for example Gold, Silver etc...and you can write something like "Merry Christmas from Rockstar" or anything, this would look really nice and is really easy to make. ;)

Got some piccys to share....but they're a bit fuzzy and ishy. I dropped my camera some time ago and it's never been the same. This is the best I could do as far as dealing with the glare and all sort of technical difficulties.

On another note, I now pronounce fabric glue (a.k.a liquid stitch) the 8th wonder of the world! (hellz yeah! LOL!)

My squares:

1. The Angel of Peace square.
mjblanketpeacerc4.jpg

2. The Joy gift square. It was looking a bit too busy with the glittering names ANNND the glittering snowflakes ANNNND the blinging rhinestones ANNND the decorative ribbon so the snow theme got toned down....a lot!!
mjblanketgiftwrapzv6.jpg

I found some scrap fabric the other day and felt moved to make a third one.

3. The Happy Holidays Poinsetta square. Sorry about the glare. No matter how I tried to photograph this (with very little light and no flash) I couldn't get the glare to scram so here's 2 angles.

mjblanketgreen1ajb6.jpg
mjblanketgreen1kf7.jpg

There's one more I'm working on with these cute little musical note thingies I found in Target. Might have to actually pick up a needle and thread for this one. eek! :bugeyed

Ok this is not finished _ Just my pattern
the full size is 8x8 because my printer paper is only 8.5 wide

I am going to iron it on a 10x10 piece of fabric _ not sure what color yet
I'm going to embroider the gold lettering with shiny gold thread and embroider
the blue lettering with blue thread_ then I am going to put batting behind it and
stitch around the Baby Jesus and manger to make it 3D ..

Ill upload a pic when its done

Xmas_quilt_MJ.jpg
wowwww i like that....

i cant conceive of how to do this..so i guess i need to look over this thread and see what yall mean by this book project....

edit..oh..i see it's already finished..well..

pls send my love to MJ, in spirit with that quilt...cus..i just really can't conceive of how to participate in it..so..best to you all who do participate...

wowwww i like that....

i cant conceive of how to do this..so i guess i need to look over this thread and see what yall mean by this book project....

edit..oh..i see it's already finished..well..

pls send my love to MJ, in spirit with that quilt...cus..i just really can't conceive of how to participate in it..so..best to you all who do participate...

Deadline is Dec. 5th. You still have time. :cheeky:

no..i read that the book project was finished.

Sorry about that. I'm half asleep and mistook book for quilt. lol :blush: That's my cue to log off and call it a night. *salutes*

You don't have to do any sewing - you can use fabric paints, glitter, glue, buttons, felt, anything in the imagination. As long as it fits onto a 10x10 square :yes:

I've gotten a few of them and I'm blown away! They are great - I love how they just have so much love in them :yes: Might not be technically perfect (mine sure aint!) but they are awesome :clap:

Shan, I've sent mine yesterday.
I sent them registered so they get to u quickly. i'll send u the tracking code through PM.
You might get them in 5 to 9 days...

wendy2004, I loved ur squares, especially the Angel of Peace, looks beautiful and very well done!
But i cant see the 2nd one.

Shan, u should also post a pic of urs too! :yes:

Back