Cirque du Soleil 'Michael Jackson ONE' permanent Las Vegas show

Re: BIG News in 3 Days (Thursday, February 21)

THey posted it with a picture of a guy on some acrobatic equipment. Obviously, it's something to do with Cirque.

:woohoo:

Will it be a moment Kermit? :shifty: :p Let's see....
kermit.gif
:timer:

Gaz said in another thread:

Guys,

I'm sorry to burst some bubble's, the estate has confirmed to me there is no planned album at this point including covers or any projects involving those mentioned,

Sorry, but as soon as they hint at anything I will let you all know.

:fear:

Last edited:

It is the permanent Cirque show announcement.

We have known it for a week.

Gotta be the Vegas shows. It's too soon after Bad25 for a new album release....now if they decide to announce a new album is being worked on and will be released within the year, that would be great but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Countdown for the Vegas Cirque show??

Hope for a Bluray release of the show someday too!

Not really exited about this...

When some details comes about a new album - THEN I'm exited!!! :)

I know it's early but... I hope there's a DVD release of Immortal AND ONE somewhere down the line. Cirque really have done Michael Jacksons name justice so far, and I'm not expecting them to do anything short with this next venture. Seeing the Cirque last october was one of the BEST nights of my life, and I hope to make it to Vegas to see ONE

It would be great if they release One or at least Immortal on DVD :pray: . Not everybody got to chance to see Immortal and even less chance to see One in Vegas.

"BIG" news....

L.O.L

Not excited for Cirque du Soleil :/
But if it's for new album, then it'd be awesome!

why else would they show a gymnist hanging from a rope. of course its about the cirque project. How exciting! Feels like de ja vu or however you spell it haha

why else would they show a gymnist hanging from a rope. of course its about the cirque project. How exciting! Feels like de ja vu or however you spell it haha

That's cool hope some of u can go...for me not into it. New music would be better IMO mostly cuz I can't afford to go to Vegas. Maybe we will get a surprise and get both the show and new music. Maybe they will use new songs in the show... I need something new I'm bored.

Hopefully we'll get a new album in the future, until then Immortal bluray be fine

I don't want circus, I want a new album or new shots on which there will be Michael.... Forgive the old fan.

No, Its the Immortal Las Vegas show..100% sure..

There is no such thing as the Immortal Las Vegas show. Immortal had it's run in Vegas over a year ago. This will be about the new permanent show at the theatre: Michael Jackson One.

I'd be more excited for 5 minutes of new unseen footage of Michael in studio or doing anything else. I'm a fan of MICHAEL JACKSON, not anyone else.

I'd be more excited for 5 minutes of new unseen footage of Michael in studio or doing anything else. I'm a fan of MICHAEL JACKSON, not anyone else.

Me neither, but I went to Immortal and loved it, this is somewhat big news in the MJ world as it's the official show. Not any Jack$on 'family' show.

I'm going to see The Jacksons live in 2 days... I prefer them over tribute people because I like The Jacksons

Each to their own I guess. I can't wait for the announcement. Immortal was one of the few things done right since Michael passed

it's exciting, any new cool initiative is welcome!

I'm going to see The Jacksons live in 2 days...
Don't apologise ;)

No only joking, each to their own. I thought the closest thing to seeing MJ was Cirque's show but obviously everyone has different thoughts :)

Lame! Why do people keep saying they want a blue ray or DVD of the immortal shows? Are u serious it's a live show. How many times could you actually watch that stuff over and over? MJ is not in it. It would be a dust collector or drink coaster. Just saying...

Some people are actually fans of the Cirque du Soleil here and would actually like a dvd or bluray of the show, thats why they are saying it. and being one myself I watch their DVDs all the time. Each to their own.

Lame! Why do people keep saying they want a blue ray or DVD of the immortal shows? Are u serious it's a live show. How many times could you actually watch that stuff over and over? MJ is not in it. It would be a dust collector or drink coaster. Just saying...

Not everyone had the chance to attend Immortal and they'd like to have to chance to watch it. How many times they will watch it and whether they think it is worth it or not is a personal choice. Some might also want it for their archives. Calling it lame is disrespectful.

Ps: There have been people that have attended Immortal multiple times. So it is possible to watch it more than once.

Not everyone had the chance to attend Immortal and they'd like to have to chance to watch it. How many times they will watch it and whether they think it is worth it or not is a personal choice. Some might also want it for their archives. Calling it lame is disrespectful.

Ps: There have been people that have attended Immortal multiple times. So it is possible to watch it more than once.

+1! If I had the chance I would have gone to see the show as many times as I could.

If u havnt seen immortal live then why wouldnt u want a dvd of the show.and even if u have seen the show live im sure many would like a copy for the memories

From Estate:

‎"For those of you who haven’t already figured it out based on the posts on the official MJ pages the last couple of days, there will be a press announcement on Thursday to reveal the name of the new Michael Jackson/Cirque du Soleil show which will live at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, the date of the premiere and the on-sale date for tickets (including a pre-sale to MJ.com newsletter subscribers). It is a completely new show – not Michael Jackson The IMMORTAL World Tour. Check MichaelJackson.com or any of the official MJ social media pages for details on Thursday."

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Est

And there's our confirmation! Not that we needed it of course! Can't wait for Thursday!

If u havnt seen immortal live then why wouldnt u want a dvd of the show.and even if u have seen the show live im sure many would like a copy for the memories

Sorry. My bad. Just want some fresh tunes.

Gotta admit, live show yeah any time but a dvd hell no, only the real ma coy for me in that aspect.

Gotta admit, live show yeah anytime but a dvd hell no, only the real ma coy for me in that aspect.

Probably gonna play their cards very close to their chest RE next release. We all had an idea bad would be celebrated for its 25th anniversary, but now we have NO idea whats next. I don't think that's a bad thing though!

Back