Closing of the concerts!!!!!!!!!

I'd die if he did a little bit of the Bartman (singing along with that dance) while walking offstage.:sarmoti: That'd be so hilarious and out of the blue. Hahahahaha

I'm actually in the middle of a simpsons marathon. Just watched the MJ ep too. Last time was over 15 years ago!

i reckon he should stand in silence staring at the crowd for a while...then turn walking towards the back of the stage with just a white spotlight on him and as the light gets smaller it looks like he is as well....like hes walking off into the distance or something.
i can actually see that!!!!!!!!!

i hope he closes with keep the faith!
We need something new and fresh and it's perfect
"you gotta keep the faaiiiiiith
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

perfect
:)
omg how great!!!!

i'd die if he did a little bit of the bartman (singing along with that dance) while walking offstage.:sarmoti: That'd be so hilarious and out of the blue. Hahahahaha

i'm actually in the middle of a simpsons marathon. Just watched the mj ep too. Last time was over 15 years ago!

ive have never seen that!!!
Can someone post it!!

I'd die if he did a little bit of the Bartman (singing along with that dance) while walking offstage.:sarmoti: That'd be so hilarious and out of the blue. Hahahahaha

Hahahah GO THE BARTMAN!!! :punk:

He's going to close the concert on JULY 28th by saying:
"Ok fans, I have some members from MJJC here 2nite and there is one particular female fan that I would especially like to thank for flying all the way here to London to see me (especially during the recession). Her name is Orie a.k.a #1MJstan, *talking to security* can you go up in the nose bleed section 405 and get her and bring her up on stage. *security comes and picks me up off the ground*:8-25-03stretcher: MJ takes my hand and we walk off the stage. Then I faint again.:8-25-03stretcher:
The End...:angel:
Best damn closing ever in my opinion..lmaooooooooooooooo:hysterical::hysterical:

I think it would be cool with a magician trick..something like..he's on stage..singing keep the faith and then at the end after "god bye..love u all" 10 times,
in one second he's there..then the next one..he's gone..just smoke.

:D

Do the Bartman would be hilarious!

Keep the Faith would be awesome!

Riding out on an elephant would be animal-cruelty!

I think Whatever happens with Santana as en-core would be awesome! And then he just walks off after taking a bow. Nothing spectacular...

But any ending will be sad because it means the show is over :(

Hope he does leave the stage in some very nice way!

Maybe a UFO will hover over Michael and beam him up, and he'll go woooooooo while spinning around!!! :lol:

love do the bartman, i did a remix of it mixed in with a few samples of mj for my uni midi project! love it! lol

"Ok fans, I have some members from MJJC here 2nite and there is one particular female fan that I would especially like to thank for flying all the way here to London to see me (especially during the recession). Her name is Orie a.k.a #1MJstan, *talking to security* can you go up in the nose bleed section 405 and get her and bring her up on stage. *security comes and picks me up off the ground*:8-25-03stretcher: MJ takes my hand and we walk off the stage. Then I faint again.:8-25-03stretcher:
Best damn closing ever in my opinion..lmaooooooooooooooo:hysterical::hysterical:
lol that was funny.

Hahahah GO THE BARTMAN!!! :punk:
thanks for that videos
lmfao
I think it would be cool with a magician trick..something like..he's on stage..singing keep the faith and then at the end after "god bye..love u all" 10 times,
in one second he's there..then the next one..he's gone..just smoke.

:D
i will love for him to do keep the faith!!

No, That's not even near cool enough for him!

i know

ahhh :)) You all have such great ideas about closing! :) I was reading the thread and imagine every variant :D and now am really excited :) I wish I will be there as well.... I believe I finally get tix... but when I think I might not be there, just have tears on my eyes... I love him to pieces!

The closing song: You Are My Life as an ode to his kids and other family members, true friends, and last but not least, his fans!:clapping:

Him giving a peace sign several times like, "Peace and I'm out" while shouting "I love yuuuu~!" many more times and of course, "I love you more!" responding to the fans screaming "I love you!!!"

I'm not creative enough:scratch:

The closing song: You Are My Life as an ode to his kids and other family members, true friends, and last but not least, his fans!:clapping:

Him giving a peace sign several times like, "Peace and I'm out" while shouting "I love yuuuu~!" many more times and of course, "I love you more!" responding to the fans screaming "I love you!!!"

I'm not creative enough:scratch:

omg you have a great idea
whoa

omg you have a kick azz idea lol

Back