CNN: Body to be at the Staples memorial

omg I cant stop crying since she spoke. Dear Lord, help these kids :cry: their daddy is GONE!!!

Lord help those kids...

I'm just sobbing.

Paris even made my friend who doesn't really like Michael cry.

Michael would be saying to god they really did put on a brilliant show for me I wonder what his spirit would be thinking

It took me 10 minutes to get back into the forum. Did we crash the server?

Not sure about you but for me this was life changing and life looks a lot different right now. There's a lot I can give and I'm doing it.

Love to all of you here who kept me company through the memorial.

Long live our Love, Michael Jackson.

It took me 10 minutes to get back into the forum. Did we crash the server?

Not sure about you but for me this was life changing and life looks a lot different right now. There's a lot I can give and I'm doing it.

Love to all of you here who kept me company through the memorial.

Long live our Love, Michael Jackson.

I feel the same way! I always wanted to use my future law degree for good, and I am not wavering from that now, not ever.

I thought it had hit me... I was wrong. When Marlon mentioned Brandon and then Paris spoke and then they left... and it showed Michael's picture...

It's finally hit me.

Marlon and Paris broke my heart... When Marlon started talking about how Michael should take care of Brandon in heaven... And Paris.. Oh sweet sweet Paris... You are absolutely adorable... Ive never heard her speak before and its such a shame the world would hear her speek for the first time on her daddys funeral.

I hope this puts to rest all freaking MJ-haters that Michael was an amazing father, who loved all children, and above all his own children, and that his children loved him.

CNN is showing the montage all over again. Michael's eyes...oh. *sigh*

And it ends with Michael singing to us, "You are not alone, I am here with you..."

That was incredible. I was kind of expecting it to be a mess, but it was really beautiful.

Back