Confirmation mail?

Anyone has received refund yet?

I don't think anyone has had either a refund or the tickets yet. Ticketmaster are the worst company i have ever dealt with. They are so slow to refund but quick to take your cash, plus they seem to be talking out of their backsides as i have been told twice by them now that refunds & souvenir tickets are nothing to do with them, but now they seem to be sending out e-mails saying you need to re-submit you choice of refunds or tickets. I wish they would make up what they hell they are supposed to be doing....

I got my money yesterday from paypal and i bought my tickets of ebay

There must be a hell of a lot of people who have bought tickets off e-bay & they have refunded already, ticketmaster are supposed to be the biggest ticketing company in the world & they seem to be dragging their heels...

There must be a hell of a lot of people who have bought tickets off e-bay & they have refunded already, ticketmaster are supposed to be the biggest ticketing company in the world & they seem to be dragging their heels...

Painful isnt it.. all i want to know is if they have received my ticket/refund request! Not too hard to send out an email to everyone really is it?! grrrrrr...

Painful isnt it.. all i want to know is if they have received my ticket/refund request! Not too hard to send out an email to everyone really is it?! grrrrrr...

I know the whole thing is a sham really. I guess this is their idea of respect they are showing the fans, charge full price for a ticket with no show & fart around with the customers not knowing what the hell is going on.

I do hate how aeg is handle this poorly just like how they handles everything else with TII. I don't like aeg. anyways..I do agree they should have sent an email saying that they received my request for refund. This is really pathetic. And don't get me started on charging full price for souvenir tickets.

I just wish ticketmaster or Aeg would update us on when these tickets are going to be started to be sent out.It doesn't take a huge amount of effort to post a couple of lines on a website does it?

Back