Confirmed : Joe Jackson suffered a mild stroke

Re: Unconfirmed : Joe Jackson suffered a stroke

Well we know that Randy Jackson is the source for X17. We also have the Fox News but I would suggest to still wait for a more credible source.
Oh ok so that explains the random mention of Randy's health at the end of the article :)
Hope Joe gets better.

ivy;3745190 said:
Joseph Jackson May Have Had a Stroke, Randy Jackson Leaks the News to Gossip Site

11/29/12 5:59pmRoger Friedman0

What do you do when your father has a stroke? In the Jackson family, you call the gossip site you’re most connected to. There’s a “report” that Joseph Jackson, the, uh, patriarch of the Jackson family-Michael and Janet’s father, etc– has had a stroke in Las Vegas. How do we know? Why, a gossip item popped up in x17online.com. This is the site that Randy Jackson uses when he wants to get a story out. He used them last summer during the so called kidnapping of his mother Katherine. Now x17 is not only reporting that Joseph has had a stroke but reiterating a falsehood from last summer, that Katherine Jackson had had a mini stroke. We’ll see what develops. Despite Joseph Jackson’s spectacularly despicable behavior in almost any situation, we wish him well if he’s ill and a speedy recovery. I am told he was accompanied to the hospital by his pal, Majestyk the Magician. (No kidding, really.) Calls to his eldest daughter Rebbie are difficult because I am also told her landline has been shut off.

rogers a ***** but that articles funny lol

joe had a mini stroke maybe 15 years ago. and he had no issues so it will prob be the same this time.

Father of Michael Jackson taken to hospital for minor stroke

Father of Michael Jackson taken to hospital for minor stroke

34788d5.jpg

(Nevada, USA) on November 30 (AFP / AP) - Michael Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, had a mild stroke. A spokesman for the head of the family of musicians, Angel Howansky, said that Joe was taken to a hospital in Las Vegas late Wednesday night when he had trouble standing and walking. The 83enne accused headaches, but is on the mend and should be discharged today. The spokesman said that Joe has contacted a friend who accompanied him to the hospital. Jackson's wife, Katherine, is catching up in Las Vegas to be with him. Jackson continued to live in Nevada, while his wife lives in Los Angeles where he supervises the children of his son, singer Michael Jackson, has now disappeared. The Howansky also added that Joe Jackson had at least two other small strokes before this.
Posted November 30, 2012

http://www.lapresse.it/gossip/padre...ortato-in-ospedale-per-leggero-ictus-1.251102

Official Statement from Mr. Joseph Jackson

” I suffered a mini stroke on the 28th of November 2012. Thanks to the prompt response of my close associates and the extremely good care of my doctors in Las Vegas, I am happy to report that I am feeling fine. The doctors at this time recommend rest and expect me to have a clean bill of health by the time I leave the hospital . I would like to thank my family, friends and the fans for your continued prayers and support. Once again thank you.” Joseph Jackson

http://www.jwjackson.com/2012/11/30/thank-you-all/

:angel:Joe Jackson served as a sort of "surrogate dad" as example of a strong dad, to boomer era kids who's fathers were either absent or indifferent. God bless Joe Jackson. Glad he's expected to recover just fine.

^Really? I would never want the likes of him as any sort of father :mello:

He will pull through this.

It's funny how Randy can bemourn non-family selling Michael's belongings, but never when it's family. He sold Joe's stroke story to X17, he sold stories about Michael's kids to X17, his brothers and sisters are still selling stuff they ransacked out of Michael's Holmby hills house, but not a peep from Randy. SMDH.

I don´t hate him,I don´t love him
I feel nothing

well that's a quick recovery if he's going home tomorrow.. His stroke was less severe than Katherine's 'alleged' ministroke during the summer where she didn't even go to the hospital. Instead they took her to a AZ spa to play Uno in order to recover from her 'mini' stroke:busted:

HAAA I don't mean to laugh but your post^^ made me. The X17 article mentions Katherine's stroke, even though she herself claimed that she was OK. On another note, I wish Joe a swift recovery and I hope he takes time away from business deals like making perfume, to relax and enjoy his senior years. He has money and should take things easy. It is time to visit grandchildren and cuddle with Katherine. There could renew the old sparks they had years ago.

Roger commenting on Randy giving information to a gossip site, so what does Roger think his site is? Funny how Roger always write what we write on the forum. It seems he has this forum on speed dial.

Last edited:
Despite the way he treated Michael (and his other siblings over the years), i have forgiven him and
i wish him well. I don't wish bad things to happen to others.

^^Maybe X17 has an update as to whether he returned home. Any news as to whether his children flew in to visit him in the hospital. I know some are touring.

He was only suppose to in the hosptial a day or two for observation and released as far as Ive heard. But there has been no news that he has been released. If it was an emergency Im sure they would have come. I they have at least have spoken to him by phone etc..

I checked majestik's Facebook and didnt see any update fron him
I left a comment https://www.facebook.com/majestik.magnificent

Thread cleaned. Yes we do wish Joe well. We are not unfeeling and no one wishes him harm or ill will in this thread. So no need for members to come in and make comments like that is the case. Joe is Joe .. We wish him well and that no harm comes to him. There is no need to bash him in this thread or to applaud his parenting skills or actions in this thread. This particular thread is to wish Joe well and or discuss his health concerns and articles posted. No need to turn this thread into a debate. We are not tying to censor opions. You are more than welcome to discuss those views in the appropriate thread posted below . Let's Stay on topic here please.

Joe Jackson - ALL articles, epic and not so epic discussions of the Jackson family Patriarch

Published on Thursday, 06 December 2012 07:28

A spokeswoman for Michael Jackson's father says the musical family's patriarch has suffered a mild stroke.

Angel Howansky says Joe Jackson went to a Las Vegas hospital late Wednesday night when he had trouble standing up and walking. She says the 83-year old Jackson was having pains in his head but reports he is feeling fine Thursday and should be released on Friday.

She says he called a friend who drove him to the hospital.

Jackson's wife, Katherine, is reportedly on her way to Las Vegas to be with him. Jackson has maintained a residence there for many years while his wife lives in Los Angeles, where she cares for the late pop star's children.

Howansky says Jackson has had small strokes at least twice before this.

http://www.lasentinel.net/index.php...ckson-suffers-stroke&catid=60:news&Itemid=150

I hope Michael's and his siblings' dad will be ok.

Back