CONGRATULATIONS, TITO!!! He has a Billboard Hit!

Saw it, did not even know it was gonna happen.. that was cool to have that as a surprise

I had it on and it was definitely the best part of the show. Audience came alive. And they played the video on the back screen.

Tito is underrated. And he's a nice guy too. I'm sorry Michael didn't use him as part of his touring band.

I had it on and it was definitely the best part of the show. Audience came alive. And they played the video on the back screen.

Tito is underrated. And he's a nice guy too. I'm sorry Michael didn't use him as part of his touring band.

Perhaps Michael didn't want his brother to feel insecure about himself.

If Michael accepted Tito touring with him, his other brothers would probably be jealous to not be a part of the crew, especially Jermaine.

I think it was a conscious decision from Michael not to work with his rothers, when he wanted to do something with one of the brothers he could have done it as he did it with his sister or his nephews.

Tito on the road with Mike would have but cool but I'd have to agree with the two above statements.. Plus I don't know if Tito can tare into those solos like the guitarists he's had before.. I mean I know he's good, but is he THAT good? IDK

album release

tumblr_oh4kp75oir1rw606ko1_r13_540.jpg

The first single of TITO TIME "Get It Baby" and this up tempo tune featuring the iconic Big Daddy Kane is available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Deezer and Google Play Music stores.

TITO TIME will be available on December 21st, 2016 on Amazon, CDJapan, HMV and can be pre-ordered and imported from many online music stores such as CDBANQ.com, Barnes & Noble, Mondadori Store, CDBANQ.com and others that offer shipping outside outside Japan.

The production of the album TITO TIME began around 2012 and features iconic rapper Big Daddy Kane, diva Betty Wright, Queen of Soul Jocelyn Brown and music group 3T (Tito's sons Taj, Taryll and TJ). Tito Jackson's eclectic musical arrow is aimed in the direction of diverse genres, R&B, blues, and pop, and at this juncture, Tito plans a series of recording ventures that will include a solo debut album TITO TIME featuring a caravan of styles.

One thing I will say about Tito, he never really seems resentful towards Michael.. He gives him his props for sure!

One thing I will say about Tito, he never really seems resentful towards Michael.. He gives him his props for sure!
I would say the same about Marlon and Jackie, as well. Around the time that Marlon was trying to be a solo artist, he still wasn't resentful towards Michael-he just tried to keep interviews on himself and his own album, but he never acted resentful.
I love the part in the Off the Wall doc, where the reporter is talking to Michael and Marlon about Quincy producing 'Off the Wall' and Marlon seems as excited as Michael is about it.

Tito is in the UK for promoting his album? The only outcome seems to be articles/interviews talking about Michaels childreen, Janet`s motherhood and divorce or talking about grieving for Michaels dead and getting therapy. The album is not even mention in all this articles,lol. Here is another one:

Tito Jackson still having therapy to get over younger brother Michael's death in 2009
The 63-year-old musician was a part of The Jackson 5 pop group with his sibling and other brothers Jermaine, Jackie and Marlon and he shared an extremely close bond with him until his tragic death eight years ago from acute Propofol intoxication at the age of just 50.

8 September 2017
Tito and the rest of the Jackson clan - headed by mother Katherine and father Joe - underwent family therapy sessions to try and beat their grief and he has continued to have personal counselling sessions to assist him in coping with his loss.

In an interview on UK TV show 'Loose Women' on Wednesday (06.09.17), he shared: "We did family therapy to deal with that (Michael's death) and I'm still in therapy today ... After he passed away I couldn't work for a number of years because I was so devastated. Yes I was very devastated ... The beauty of my family is that it's such a large family and we have our ups and downs but we all share the same last name."

Tito believes he is finding it difficult to move on from Michael's death because he is reminded that his brother is dead on a daily basis by fans and by the music the King of Pop left us.

He explained: "It's constant reminded to me. The therapy helps a lot, it helps tremendously. But you'll never get over it, you're reminded daily of it from listening to his music or seeing his videos, or a fan comes up to you and reminds you."

One thing that has brought joy to Tito's life this year is the birth of his new nephew Eissa in January to his 51-year-old sister Janet Jackson and he admits it's been great to the see 'Rhythm Nation' singer finally become a mother.

The 'I Want You Back' hitmaker - who has just released his first ever solo album 'Tito Time' - said: "I've met the baby and the baby is beautiful and a lot of fun, full of smiles and he was just getting passed from person to person.

"You know it's different seeing Janet as a mother because she was always the person that plays with the children for five or ten minutes and then gives them back. To see her with her own baby is great."

home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article…rticle+-+Education%2Cnrhl

Tito Jackson, Ayi Jihu, Edu Casanova, Stevie Eagle E. - Bola Da Vez

new video

I don't understand why I keep reading that MJ has the most nr hits on billboard. Elvis as a solo artist has 17 or 18

Back