CONRAD MURRAY - I Want to Commit Suicide (TMZ)

NOT ONCE OUNCE of sympathy from me....will Conrad Murray ever get. No way....if he is gonna do it....then just let him do it already!!

Murray is in that separate medical wing for his safety while awaiting sentencing.
TMZ knows that ward is used for celebriries or high profile cases ... they are just
stiring the pot ... Jeez his max is only 4yrs. he also has children - I dont believe
he stated he is suicidal & if he did IMO its to garner sympathey before sentencing.

I say Its TMZ BS

What i dont understand is how the heck has he been put in a celebrity prison ward when hes not even a celebrity!

What i dont understand is how the heck has he been put in a celebrity prison ward when hes not even a celebrity!

Exactly my thought too. MJ's photo was everywhere back in the day. Lindsey Lohan has a mug shot everytime she gets arrested, thia fool is NOT special.

My cousin is a deputy sherif says CM has too take showers with general population and is still highly possible he will drop the soap! Da-don-ta-don lol

Oh, he also said there are a lot of Michael Jackson fans in prison and if they can they will make CM their B*t*c*. No wonder his crying suicide. :ciao:

Last edited:
Exactly my thought too. MJ's photo was everywhere back in the day. Lindsey Lohan has a mug shot everytime she gets arrested, thia fool is NOT special.

My cousin is a deputy sherif says CM has too take showers with general population and is still highly possible he will drop the soap! Dadondda don lol

LOL i hope bubba kicks his butt in jail

While I don't like CM, no matter what I wouldn't wish death on anyone. I hope if he is serious about this, then this matter is discussed and evaluated with the appropriate people.

I don't see what the point of this thread is. I think he thinks too highly of himself to commit suicide...or a coward, whatever. Also he's not on suicide watch.

No, no, Conrad Murray may not get the chance to commit suicide! Even if he wants to, he MUST face what he did to Michael, he MUST face his own future as the one who is responsible for the death of Michael Jackson. There is no way he may get away with death on his own will. He MUST face his miserable future of an unemployed ex doctor who will allways be looking over his shoulder for any Fans who WILL have a grudge on him!
No time for being a coward now, CONRAT!!!

I really don't have a single ounce of sympathy for that evil monster. Why the hell should I after what had done? Not only is there 3 children without a father. He has also cause me to live my life in constant misery and depression now. He can go right ahead and kill himself. At least I know he will be spending his eternity burning in that Lake Of Fire. It says so in Revelation 21:8 that is where people like Dr. Death goes to.

And why do celebrities deserve special prison? I do not get it.

I guess for their own safety & protection. But like i was saying b4 conrad doesnt deserve to be put in a celebrity ward cuz hes not even a proper celebrity

Hurry! Send in the violin....
*Cues David Walgren's "Poor Conrad Murray..."

The soap ma just drop and someone punches him...his head swings 180 degrees just like the demon-possesed girl in "The Exorcist" LOL!

Last edited:
We have some very violent oriented posting in here. I guess Im just used to hearing things
like that from haters and trolls on TMZ and such. but not in representation of Michael.

I see comments that distort the bible and christianity _ I also see comments condoning VERY violent behavior as justified. For some reason that causes me concern. Just sayin' .. of course you have a right to think as you wish. but its scary to me that people think this is right. Im just use to use to seeing that from Trolls, haters and weirdos on TMZ and such and they make me cringe to see it .. but to see it here on a Michael Jackson board makes me cry. and yes I know every fan does not feel it is their obligated to represent Michael. Im just voicing how it makes me feel when i see or hear it from his fans.

Im sure many of you are just venting but still the thoughts being expressed in here are scary to me. :(

Anyway on to explain the medical wing - high profile cases where people are famous or knownare also put into this area to protect them from the general population. its not just stars orcelebrities. The jail doesnt condone violence and even they try to protect inmates from that.People are not put into jail to get killed or have the crap beat out of them and our civilized societydoes not condone that. and rightly so .. I do understand your anger just not the condoning of violence as something good or rightious especially in defense of Michael. I just wish you would think before you post is all. Im hoping your heart is not really in that place.

I not telling anyone how you should feel or think
just expressing my thoughts and concern on this topic

As if he's gonna kill himself. We heard the same thing about Michael wanting to kill himself 6 years ago and I know that's a lie.

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Despite reports that Conrad Murray is suicidal in jail, one of his attorneys said on Tuesday that those reports were not true.

"Dr. Conrad Murray is distressed for being in jail and for losing his dear friend Michael Jackson, but he would never commit suicide," said attorney Nareg Gourjian.

Gourjian said he has been visiting Murray almost every day.

"Under the circumstances, he's doing as well as one can while incarcerated. Any statement that he's going to kill himself is categorically false."

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter on Nov. 7. He faces up to four years in prison and losing his medical license when he is sentenced on Nov. 29.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8432758

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Despite reports that Conrad Murray is suicidal in jail, one of his attorneys said on Tuesday that those reports were not true.

"Dr. Conrad Murray is distressed for being in jail and for losing his dear friend Michael Jackson, but he would never commit suicide," said attorney Nareg Gourjian.

Gourjian said he has been visiting Murray almost every day.

"Under the circumstances, he's doing as well as one can while incarcerated. Any statement that he's going to kill himself is categorically false."

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter on Nov. 7. He faces up to four years in prison and losing his medical license when he is sentenced on Nov. 29.
Yes TMZ made it up to incite fans and stir the pot
but I doubt Conrad Murray is most concerned about loosing a friend (sheesh)

We have some very violent oriented posting in here. I guess Im just used to hearing things
like that from haters and trolls on TMZ and such. but not in representation of Michael.

I see comments that distort the bible and christianity _ I also see comments condoning VERY violent behavior as justified. For some reason that causes me concern. Just sayin' .. of course you have a right to think as you wish. but its scary to me that people think this is right. Im just use to use to seeing that from Trolls, haters and weirdos on TMZ and such and they make me cringe to see it .. but to see it here on a Michael Jackson board makes me cry. and yes I know every fan does not feel it is their obligated to represent Michael. Im just voicing how it makes me feel when i see or hear it from his fans.

Im sure many of you are just venting but still the thoughts being expressed in here are scary to me. :(

Anyway on to explain the medical wing - high profile cases where people are famous or knownare also put into this area to protect them from the general population. its not just stars orcelebrities. The jail doesnt condone violence and even they try to protect inmates from that.People are not put into jail to get killed or have the crap beat out of them and our civilized societydoes not condone that. and rightly so .. I do understand your anger just not the condoning of violence as something good or rightious especially in defense of Michael. I just wish you would think before you post is all. Im hoping your heart is not really in that place.

I not telling anyone how you should feel or think
just expressing my thoughts and concern on this topic

qbee, I understand your feelings, thoughts and concerns but as you stated in an earlier post, TMZ is probably stirring the pot to get us all riled up. TMZ reader have always been haters of MJ but CM has been found guilty of his crime and some people just don't care what happens to him and or will not ever forgive him for what he did to MJ. It is what it is. CM thought he would get away with what he did and in retrospect he wasn't prepared to face his due.

The issue of Conrad Murray not wanting to face the music and show no remorse doesn't make it okay to wish bodily harm on ANY inmate in a correctional facility.

I understand the feelings that people are having- there's also a venting thread where people let off steam. To use a thread about TMZ trying to stir the sh*t pot being even uglier than TMZ- just wow. It's totally appropriate that people are angry with Murray, but this kind of sentiment seems to permeate every thread on this board and it feels like poison to read this much hatred in just about every thread.

Here's a venting thread.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/119355-Click-here-to-let-off-some-steam

TMZ is just looking for controversy, I wouldn't do them the favor.

I guess for their own safety & protection. But like i was saying b4 conrad doesnt deserve to be put in a celebrity ward cuz hes not even a proper celebrity

Maybe it's the reason he was put in celebrity prison. For his own protection. He's involved in a high profile case. The death of MJ. And certainly there might be many inmates that are fans of Michael.

Please Muarry, you are in the medical ward because you know if you pretend you want to kill yourself you will end up in a more comfortable place, like a medical ward. I would pull the same stunt too. Take your punishment, and don't forget your brazen demeanor in your doc.

I hope this fool did not really think he would get away with this. I guess they really thought the addict/he killed himself theory would work out.

I wonder if this comes from TMZ or from the defense team? And if he will remain in a special ward for his own safety if sentenced to jail?

What happened, did someone tell him his documentary was a flop and any money earned will be taken from him also debt collectors are waiting to be paid...lawsuits galore :evil: and it's only just beginning :chained

Back