Could Latoya be Right?

intent on killing Michael Jackson is plausible for sure.. We could dissect the 'evidence' and a lot is there.. (I am not sure if I need to list it) but at the same time evidence does not make it undeniable fact.

A lot of what Michael's family says about security keeping them away etc... I really don't think they understand that it was intentional by Michael. I think a big part of that is he played the good guy well.. He was a people pleaser! He didn't want his family feel rejected but he definitely wanted to separate himself from them for obvious reasons.

I see it as, it became easy to say things like "I had no idea you were outside" etc..

Now if you want to talk about 6 minutes of security footage being missing during critical times in that house.. THAT to me is more interesting..

Whatever the case, as many wrongful things Conrad did to cause Michaels death.. That to me is intent even IF he did not hope he died.. How someone can intentionally break multiple rules in proper medicine practice and have it NOT be in court as a murder with intent is beyond me.. Too many loop holes there..

At some point negligence while knowing better HAS to be considered intent.. I get that it may lower the chance of a jury to convict him, but since than.. EVERY freaking time I hear people get sentenced for 4+ years for lessor offenses I get upset.. EVERY time.. There are people that go to jail longer for attempted murder than Conrad.. Kalief Browder spent more time in arguably the worst prison in the United States for a longer period for stealing a backpack (which he did not really steal) than Conrad for murder of Michael Jackson..

OK, I wont stop this tangent if I don't force myself.

You are right Latoya has not change her story she still believe that Michael was murder for his catalog. When Michael died his home should have been a crime scene the LAPD should have roped it off there was an unexplained death. But the police let people come in if any evidence was there it was tooken away to me that's a cover-up.

Yeah like latoya! She walked away with loads of his stuff. Makes no sense to say mj was killed for the cat. At any point while mj was here sony could have called in the buy back clause and got the cat after he made the agreement with them. Which is just what they did in the end. easy peasy. No need for murder!

To the comment about believing Michael 100%... don't forget this is a man that dealt with (rightfully so)paranoia.

While he had reason to, speaking from a state of worry does not mean fact.

And if we could be honest, Michael was not always transparent or truthful about things.

Not saying he lied about what he thought was going down but you can't take everything he said as fact. He was a PR spinner for sure!

Nothing wrong with it, I just think its dangerous when people blindfully fallow anything.

Michael felt that there were powerful people making his life miserable. He was right. It might not have been Sony though. I am not sure whether he had any idea about Weinestien. How could have he known? But there was always something so strange about the interest the media has in destroying him. There was always an agenda and he rightfully felt certain people were after him for whatever reason. The catalogue was part of it. But Weinestien has no interest in MJs catalogue yet he had other motives to fuel the crazy stories about mj that's it to cover his own crimes. Similarly, that Dream company and how Spielberg and the other partners left mj out of the deal.They also have an interest in destroying him.

Michael felt that there were powerful people making his life miserable. He was right. It might not have been Sony though. I am not sure whether he had any idea about Weinestien. How could have he known? But there was always something so strange about the interest the media has in destroying him. There was always an agenda and he rightfully felt certain people were after him for whatever reason. The catalogue was part of it. But Weinestien has no interest in MJs catalogue yet he had other motives to fuel the crazy stories about mj that's it to cover his own crimes. Similarly, that Dream company and how Spielberg and the other partners left mj out of the deal.They also have an interest in destroying him.

I have always felt there were either people or groups of people in the entertainment industry, who were hell bent in destroying him and getting his assets, because he was such a threat. Even today those who had a hand at his demise are still trying to destroy his legacy, while other who we thought were his friends turned out to be money grubbing, attention seeking backstabbers. I expect next year they will all come out of the woodwork again, because it will be the 10 year anniversary.

Last edited:
Back