Dangerous World Tour Munich Campaign Dangerous 25 2016 Dvd or Blu Ray

Id quit life if they gave us a VHS of the HIStory Tour many years from now and said it was all they had lmao. Anyways, for Dangerous 25 i would love if they repeated what they did with Bad 25. You know, release some unheard demos, an unseen show (preferably a bluray or HQ DVD of an early 1992 show) some cool pictures and remixes. That would be just amazing if that happened!

Id quit life if they gave us a VHS of the HIStory Tour many years from now and said it was all they had lmao. Anyways, for Dangerous 25 i would love if they repeated what they did with Bad 25. You know, release some unheard demos, an unseen show (preferably a bluray or HQ DVD of an early 1992 show) some cool pictures and remixes. That would be just amazing if that happened!

Tokyo 1992 Blu-Ray ;) hehe, and i would like to add at least one full visual studio recording to that list, my choice would be Keep The Faith.. how about you? :)

Tokyo 1992 Blu-Ray ;) hehe, and i would like to add at least one full visual studio recording to that list, my choice would be Keep The Faith.. how about you? :)

Well if they are going to add a studio quality track from the album, i think they might just "remaster" the entire album and add it to the package like they did with Bad 25. Personally i preferred the original mixes over the "remastered" ones but it'd still be interesting to see what they would do with the Dangerous album. Especially with my favorite song from it, Who Is It... MAKE THE BASS DROP lol

Well if they are going to add a studio quality track from the album, i think they might just "remaster" the entire album and add it to the package like they did with Bad 25. Personally i preferred the original mixes over the "remastered" ones but it'd still be interesting to see what they would do with the Dangerous album. Especially with my favorite song from it, Who Is It... MAKE THE BASS DROP lol

I meant a video of the recording sessions since i said ''visual'' lol.. but indeed, i hope they create a brand new 7.1 Master from the original Multi-Track Recording's..

What I Want is a blu ray box set

Disk 1 - Bad Tour 1987
Disk 2 - Bad Tour 1988
Disk 3 - Dangerous Tour 1992 (Any show with Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel)
Disk 4 - HIStory Tour (Any show except Munich 1997)

What I Want is a blu ray box set

Disk 1 - Bad Tour 1987
Disk 2 - Bad Tour 1988
Disk 3 - Dangerous Tour 1992 (Any show with Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel)
Disk 4 - HIStory Tour (Any show except Munich 1997)

Agreed, but it should also include Triumph & Victory Live in L.A ;) I'd love Brisbane, Aintree, Tokyo & Prague or Bremen.. + rehearsals from each tour :D

Agreed, but it should also include Triumph & Victory Live in L.A ;) I'd love Brisbane, Aintree, Tokyo & Prague or Bremen.. + rehearsals from each tour :D

Since Triumph and Victory Tours are Jackson's tours I figured that they'd be in a separate set

Even though I'd be excited with getting a high quality DVD/Blu-ray of the first leg of the Dangerous Tour, it would be an anti climax for me personally if they released Munich. Because one we have good quality amateur audio, loads of videos from the concert and it was the opening show filled with a few mistakes. I can understand the reasons for wanting it, the energy, the full set list and really strong vocals. But I think you could find these in any of the early shows that we've seen next to no footage of. Plus as Michael himself said in his 1987 Ebony Jet interview, "the worst thing to me personally is a opening show" and for this reason alone we should not release Munich. I still want to see a early show with a full set list though.

Even though I'd be excited with getting a high quality DVD/Blu-ray of the first leg of the Dangerous Tour, it would be an anti climax for me personally if they released Munich. Because one we have good quality amateur audio, loads of videos from the concert and it was the opening show filled with a few mistakes. I can understand the reasons for wanting it, the energy, the full set list and really strong vocals. But I think you could find these in any of the early shows that we've seen next to no footage of. Plus as Michael himself said in his 1987 Ebony Jet interview, "the worst thing to me personally is a opening show" and for this reason alone we should not release Munich. I still want to see a early show with a full set list though.

A compilation Blu-Ray of Tokyo 1992 with the full setlist is the best option i think ;)

Amateur audio is naff. If I wanted to hear fans singing out of key and females screaming at horrible pitches, I would isolate the crowd noise from the Bucharest dvd ;)
But, I do agree that it should not be Munich. I hate the shows where Michael sings over the play back. So unprofessional and sounds worse than just miming.
From what I have seen and heard, Tokyo 1992 would be a good one to go with

Back