Danish shopping mall removes Michael Jackson wax figure

Why does allegations = truth ?!?!?! So ridiculous!!

Blame the MeToo movement. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything and people will more often than not choose to believe the 'victim.' The whole concept of innocent till proven guilty is slowly dying thanks to this movement.

Blame the MeToo movement. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything and people will more often than not choose to believe the 'victim.' The whole concept of innocent till proven guilty is slowly dying thanks to this movement.

I think the concept began to die with Michael Jackson. He's the ONLY person I've ever seen people make an exception to on the "innocent until guilty" rule. Literally every other time I've seen a celebrity, or even average everyday people, get accused of anything, people will squawk "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" like a goddamn robot. But then instant you mention Michael it's suddenly "he paid off XYZ to get out of it!", "his celebrity star power was too strong!" and/or "not guilty doesn't make you innocent!". It's the most blatant hypocrisy I've ever seen.

Back