Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids Back -- Going To Court for Custody

It's been a little over a month. Hardly a "dead horse" in fandom time. ;)

Re: Debbie Rowe I'm Going to Court To Get Michael Jackson's Kids TMZ

It's funny, right after MJ died Schaffel was running around to the media saying Debbie was going for custody and saying stuff like this, which I never believed she was, and of course she didn't. And now Marc is back in the picture again and this same story resurfaces? I don't like the Jackson's and I am worried about the kids, but I'd be a lot more worried about them if they were with her and Marc. Are they trying to get money or something? This whole situation is extremely odd.

Everytime I read headlines like this one, I just wish John Branca could take all the kids home. Marc Schaffel is creepy and shady and if Debbie Rowe really wanted to put the interests of the kids first, she wouldn't have Schaffel in the picture at all. Getting engaged to him is a bad move, if she's sincere in wanting to have custody of the kids. But, what about Blanket? This custody talk is moot--no court will separate the siblings.

Paris Jackson Wants To Live With Biological Mom Debbie Rowe For The Summer, MJ’s Mom Not ‘Thrilled’ With The Idea

Michael Jackson‘s daughter Paris wants to leave the Utah boarding school she has been attending since her suicide attempt last year and live with biological mom Debbie Rowe for the summer break, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Paris has made tremendous improvements in the last several months, and her doctors have signed off on her leaving Utah for several weeks to live with biological mom, Debbie Rowe at her ranch in Palmdale,” a family insider told Radar.

“It has been a very long year for the troubled teen, and she has really made significant strides from the time she first came to Utah. Of course, Paris wants to live with Debbie for the entire summer, and not go back in the fall.”

Shocking Evidence Found In Michael Jackson’s Bedroom Where He Died – See The Photos

According to the insider, both Katherine Jackson and Rowe agree that Utah has been good for Paris and it’s unclear whether or not she’ll go back after the summer.

Both Katherine and Debbie agree that the best place for Paris is in Utah, and away from Southern California. Paris will absolutely be spending the upcoming five year anniversary of Michael’s death with her family,” the source said.

“It hasn’t decided where that will be as Paris might still be in Utah for summer school. Losing her dad turned Paris’ world upside down.”

ONLY ON RADAR: First Photos Of Paris Jackson Since Suicide Attempt — Her Remarkable Recovery At Boarding School Revealed

During Paris’ Christmas vacation she begged her grandmother Katherine not to send her back to boarding school.

“Paris might not see this, but she isn’t ready to leave the safe confines of the Utah boarding school. There is a lot of support that Paris gets there and Katherine recognizes that,” an insider previously revealed.

However, Katherine “isn’t exactly thrilled that Paris will be living with Debbie, because she just got engaged to Michael’s ex-manager, Marc Schaffel. Marc sued Michael several times, and there is certainly no love lost between the Jacksons and Marc,” the source added.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Posts Snaps To Social Media From Inside Her Therapeutic Boarding School

“There is little that Katherine can do because she doesn’t want to upset her granddaughter. She will be keeping very close tabs on Paris, and will be checking in with Debbie daily.”

Our source also said Paris would spend time with Katherine at her rental mansion in Calabasas, Calif. but it wouldn’t be for “more than a few days for obvious reasons.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/05/paris-jackson-summer-with-biological-mom-debbie-rowe/

http://perezhilton.com/perezitos/20...ooking-happy-healthy-with-family#.U5B6QfldURs

AliCat;4017210 said:
Paris Jackson Wants To Live With Biological Mom Debbie Rowe For The Summer, MJ’s Mom Not ‘Thrilled’ With The Idea

Michael Jackson‘s daughter Paris wants to leave the Utah boarding school she has been attending since her suicide attempt last year and live with biological mom Debbie Rowe for the summer break, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Paris has made tremendous improvements in the last several months, and her doctors have signed off on her leaving Utah for several weeks to live with biological mom, Debbie Rowe at her ranch in Palmdale,” a family insider told Radar.

“It has been a very long year for the troubled teen, and she has really made significant strides from the time she first came to Utah. Of course, Paris wants to live with Debbie for the entire summer, and not go back in the fall.”

Shocking Evidence Found In Michael Jackson’s Bedroom Where He Died – See The Photos

According to the insider, both Katherine Jackson and Rowe agree that Utah has been good for Paris and it’s unclear whether or not she’ll go back after the summer.

Both Katherine and Debbie agree that the best place for Paris is in Utah, and away from Southern California. Paris will absolutely be spending the upcoming five year anniversary of Michael’s death with her family,” the source said.

“It hasn’t decided where that will be as Paris might still be in Utah for summer school. Losing her dad turned Paris’ world upside down.”

ONLY ON RADAR: First Photos Of Paris Jackson Since Suicide Attempt — Her Remarkable Recovery At Boarding School Revealed

During Paris’ Christmas vacation she begged her grandmother Katherine not to send her back to boarding school.

“Paris might not see this, but she isn’t ready to leave the safe confines of the Utah boarding school. There is a lot of support that Paris gets there and Katherine recognizes that,” an insider previously revealed.

However, Katherine “isn’t exactly thrilled that Paris will be living with Debbie, because she just got engaged to Michael’s ex-manager, Marc Schaffel. Marc sued Michael several times, and there is certainly no love lost between the Jacksons and Marc,” the source added.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Posts Snaps To Social Media From Inside Her Therapeutic Boarding School

“There is little that Katherine can do because she doesn’t want to upset her granddaughter. She will be keeping very close tabs on Paris, and will be checking in with Debbie daily.”

Our source also said Paris would spend time with Katherine at her rental mansion in Calabasas, Calif. but it wouldn’t be for “more than a few days for obvious reasons.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/05/paris-jackson-summer-with-biological-mom-debbie-rowe/

http://perezhilton.com/perezitos/20...ooking-happy-healthy-with-family#.U5B6QfldURs
these reports come out like every few months. i wish they'd stop because it's getting old. I'll believe it when I see paris actually living with debbie. heck we haven't even seen paris hanging out with debbie since she's been back home and we all know how debbie loves posting pictures of her spending time with paris on social media, sending the pics to tmz and everything. we haven't seen any pics of her with paris for awhile now.

so like I said I'll believe it when i see it.

Last edited:
Like I've said before, I don't have a problem with Paris Jackson reaching out to her biological Mom, Debbie Rowe. I just hope Debbie is careful with Marc Shaffel being there at the same time. It's the protective nature in me!

143070910-mother-hugging-daughter-outdoors-gettyimages.jpg

Sources need to shut up.thats if they even excist!

I don't think they exist. like I said these reports come out every few months and report the same durn thing over and over. we have yet to see paris move in with debbie.lol. these people just need something to report about when it comes to this family.

plus IMO I think paris moving in with debbie would be the worst thing for her. debbie isn't going to do anything but fill the girl head up with lies. then there's that money paris has coming her way pretty soon. and we all know how much debbie loves money.

Even if there's maybe some truth to it, it's probably not more or less than Paris spending some time with her bio mom during summer holidays... someone hungry for attention there.

Well Marc S. is selling nutsy stories for a buck now, at the expense of Michael's children. Thanks Debbie
[h=1]Michael Jackson Kids' Are Given a $8M a Year Allowance[/h]

470_2808360.jpg
Paris Jackson(Newser)
- As Michael Jackson's estate grows in value, the yearly allowance his children Prince, 17, Paris, 16, and Blanket, 12, share has increased from $5 million to $8 million-and it sounds like they take full advantage of it. Page Six talks to sources including former Jackson friend Marc Schaffel, who's now engaged to Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, for details on how the kids spend their money:
-Prince has spent more than $50,000 on custom-made jewelry for three of his girlfriends, plus $40,000 on a new Ford pick-up truck. He wants to save enough money to buy back his father's Neverland Ranch, currently in control of creditors with an asking price of $35 million.
-Paris also likes to buy gifts for friends, including shoes and athletic gear. The annual cost for her to stay at a therapeutic boarding school, following last year's suicide attempt, is also in the six figures.
-Blanket likes to take his cousins to dinners at expensive restaurants; their nights out, which also include trips to the movies, typically come to about $500 plus tips. He also spends $200 an hour for karate lessons and a personal trainer.
The kids also take three vacations a year, totaling $350,000 including first-class airfare and security-in Hawaii, they stay in a $5,500-per-night suite; in Vegas, they sometimes rent the Bellagio's penthouse suite, which can cost as much as $5,000 per night.
Even so, "they're not [as bad] as their father" when it comes to spending wildly, one source says. Sources recall crazy stories about MJ, including the time Elizabeth Taylor pointed out jewels she liked in a catalog and Jackson sent two members of his security team on a private jet to Switzerland to buy them. He also spent $90,000 to impress Macaulay Culkin, sources say. Once, he took Culkin "on this expensive gondola-like ride along the ocean and buys Mac's caretaker an expensive necklace and sends her shopping just so he could spend time with him," a source says.

For those who still delude themselves into thinking Schaffel is not that bad:

Even so, "they're not [as bad] as their father" when it comes to spending wildly, one source says. Sources recall crazy stories about MJ, including the time Elizabeth Taylor pointed out jewels she liked in a catalog and Jackson sent two members of his security team on a private jet to Switzerland to buy them. He also spent $90,000 to impress Macaulay Culkin, sources say. Once, he took Culkin "on this expensive gondola-like ride along the ocean and buys Mac's caretaker an expensive necklace and sends her shopping just so he could spend time with him," a source says.

What do you think this little story attempts to suggest?

^ That last paragraph, and the last line especially, does not sit well with me. I hope Paris doesn't fall for that guy's tricks...

^ That last paragraph, and the last line especially, does not sit well with me. I hope Paris doesn't fall for that guy's tricks...

The whole article doesn't sit well with me. Even if the last paragraph does not come from Schaffel, he has no buisness in airing the kids' financial matters to tabloids. And Debbie Rowe is apparently alright with a guy like this. I can't believe there are fans still defending her when she and Schaffel are clearly selling out the kids to tabloids.

Well Marc S. is selling nutsy stories for a buck now, at the expense of Michael's children. Thanks Debbie
Michael Jackson Kids' Are Given a $8M a Year Allowance

470_2808360.jpg
Paris Jackson(Newser)
- As Michael Jackson's estate grows in value, the yearly allowance his children Prince, 17, Paris, 16, and Blanket, 12, share has increased from $5 million to $8 million-and it sounds like they take full advantage of it. Page Six talks to sources including former Jackson friend Marc Schaffel, who's now engaged to Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, for details on how the kids spend their money:
-Prince has spent more than $50,000 on custom-made jewelry for three of his girlfriends, plus $40,000 on a new Ford pick-up truck. He wants to save enough money to buy back his father's Neverland Ranch, currently in control of creditors with an asking price of $35 million.
-Paris also likes to buy gifts for friends, including shoes and athletic gear. The annual cost for her to stay at a therapeutic boarding school, following last year's suicide attempt, is also in the six figures.
-Blanket likes to take his cousins to dinners at expensive restaurants; their nights out, which also include trips to the movies, typically come to about $500 plus tips. He also spends $200 an hour for karate lessons and a personal trainer.
The kids also take three vacations a year, totaling $350,000 including first-class airfare and security-in Hawaii, they stay in a $5,500-per-night suite; in Vegas, they sometimes rent the Bellagio's penthouse suite, which can cost as much as $5,000 per night.

Livid! If anyone wants to know the nature of Schaffel's engagement to Debbie it's all written above. ^^^^^^ $$$$$$$$

How the f*ck would Schafel be privy to this information? Does he fancy himself as their accountant? Is he counting the pennies he expects to come his way when he thinks he will become their banker?

The kids have been left to the vultures with no one who cares about them. only how they can be exploited

Do we really need Stacy or Schaffel to tell us the kids money is being wasted on others ? We already know that.

The whole article doesn't sit well with me. Even if the last paragraph does not come from Schaffel, he has no buisness in airing the kids' financial matters to tabloids. And Debbie Rowe is apparently alright with a guy like this.

Exactly. From the very first day that "engagement" article came out, I thought there was something very odd about Debbie wanting to marry Schaffel and get the kids back, given the things that Schaffel has said about Michael. I'm sure she knows what he said. And I also don't believe that she is so closed off from the world that she doesn't know what nasty things are still being said about Michael. Why would she really want to involve herself in that garbage by marrying a man who has said such things about someone she claims to still care about? This is disgusting. I don't understand her.

Last edited:
Unfortunately many people who have access to these kids sell their information to tabloids. Debbie sees nothing wrong with giving info to her friends tabloid (TMZ), after all she can usually put in a plug for her businesses and charities (tax write-offs). Marc S. isn't making big bucks so he needs that surplus income, besides he feels entitled to continue to make money off of Michael Jackson. Let's not mention Michael's broke and grasping siblings (Randy has tabloids on speed dial).

I don't believe she ever intended to file for custody of thechildren. She knew just mentioning itwould be a headline grabber. With Marcmanaging someone he is trying to make popular in the U.S. they knew they had todo something to get media attention.

Last edited:
The actual NY Post story was much more disgusting-the news media cleaned it up a little. Brown used the words "wooing Macauley" instead of "impressing him" and a lot of other trash. I'm not sure how much Marc contributed to it, but it seems that Stacy just made up the whole thing using pictures and articles we've seen of the kids with their cousins, Prince with his girlfriends, even the bodyguard's book. The Macauley thing probably came from the announcement of the home video of the vacation.
He just needed to make the rent, hence the story.

I realize that the Post is a tabloid, as is Radar and Perez, but the mainstream media obviously picks up this stuff and reports it as fact.
And this just makes the kids a target-making the kids into frivolous billionaires and they're not. I'm pretty sure all their allowances are accounted for, since they have to be goverened by the probate court and they have an attorney in charge of the kids' estate too.

the fact that Deborah's crazy ass is entertaining Shaffel speaks for itself. Paris and as well as her brothers need to stay FAR AWAY from that luny tune.
Once Paris lands in their grip, things will go from bad to worse for her. And that's saying a lot considering she attempted suicide last year.

The actual NY Post story was much more disgusting-the news media cleaned it up a little. Brown used the words "wooing Macauley" instead of "impressing him" and a lot of other trash. I'm not sure how much Marc contributed to it, but it seems that Stacy just made up the whole thing using pictures and articles we've seen of the kids with their cousins, Prince with his girlfriends, even the bodyguard's book. The Macauley thing probably came from the announcement of the home video of the vacation.
He just needed to make the rent, hence the story.

I realize that the Post is a tabloid, as is Radar and Perez, but the mainstream media obviously picks up this stuff and reports it as fact.
And this just makes the kids a target-making the kids into frivolous billionaires and they're not. I'm pretty sure all their allowances are accounted for, since they have to be goverened by the probate court and they have an attorney in charge of the kids' estate too.

How sad that the mainstream media outlets can't research shit before they post it. And Stacy Brown... UGH I can definitely see him wording things like that. From what I've read from him before he comes across as a real-life internet troll. His writings read more like Encyclopedia Drammatica articles than actual journalism.

How sad that the mainstream media outlets can't research shit before they post it. And Stacy Brown... UGH I can definitely see him wording things like that. From what I've read from him before he comes across as a real-life internet troll. His writings read more like Encyclopedia Drammatica articles than actual journalism.

LOL!!! I love that!

"We know how to destroy people. It's what we do. We do it without creating liability. That's our specialty."......Jared Paul Stern, NY post page six reporter, when the FBI investigated the NY post for shaking down celebrities, and power figures.

MJ got more than his share of the destroying. Now his kids are getting it.

I can't believe this Debbie need to move on leave the kids alone. I like what Prince said he want to get Neverland back i hope he can.

I can't believe this Debbie need to move on leave the kids alone. I like what Prince said he want to get Neverland back i hope he can.

Yeah that'd be awesome if Prince got Neverland. Keeping it in the family!

I just hope these kids can be careful about the rest of the family, I always got the impression a lot of them are vultures, at least the stuff Michael wrote always gave me that impression.

Back