December 16, 2008

"hopefully he'll figure it out and he's probably coming to.....

" grips with a lot of things in himself"

Sorry,, but Can anyone tell me What does this mean?

"hopefully he'll figure it out and he's probably coming to.....

" grips with a lot of things in himself"

Sorry,, but Can anyone tell me What does this mean?

well, I guess 'coming to grips with things' means that someone is realizing things about themselves or a situation, and is dealing with them."

lol- i hope that helps:D

move on to where exactly ? :lol: its not like we have a million things to talk about.... move on from this move on from that and in the end we'll be left with nothing to talk about except maybe what we had for lunch lol. q has said crappy things about michael in the past and most fans dislike him for that. now he said sth that doesnt even make sense. its only natural for the fans to comment on it. last time i checked this was a message board :flowers:

Did anyone noticed the news bit about the T25 USB flash drives? How about the business info posted by Rasta?
Thing is, I don't understand why we have to always jump into the negative instead of ignoring it, it's far better to just let the negative slide IMO.

Did anyone noticed the news bit about the T25 USB flash drives? How about the business info posted by Rasta?
Thing is, I don't understand why we have to always jump into the negative instead of ignoring it, it's far better to just let the negative slide IMO.

yeah sure theres a couple of other "news" atm but they're not really interesting. i for one never read that kind of business news that have to do with catalogs and sales and money. i find it boring lol.
that q quote was controversial not purely negative and its only natural to raise comments of all kinds. if it was purely negative then all fans would condemn it. i see nothing wrong with commenting on it. i cant speak for everyone but personally im here to read things and make comments not to ignore them. i do ignore though a lot of threads/posts and of course sub-forums like enough is enough, tabloids etc but i didnt feel like ignoring the specific quote.
as long as no rules are broken no confrontation is needed imo :flowers:
peace :)

I think it's important to add that just because this is a message board doesn't mean it's any old message board. This is MJJC and we rise above a knotch :yes:

Wannabee you are right. It was in documents that Quincy along with others were contacted to get in touch with Michael for the Avisos. I thought it was Michaels' hairdresser that got him in touch with the leeches. Regardless the Arvisos were desperate to get in touch with Michael to set him up and were using those who knew Michael to achieve that.

I do remember Teddy Riley saying Michael had regrets about nosejob or something to that effect but he didn't apologise for it. It was his past and what affected him. You don't know what goes on in people's lives, emotional abuse, etc and when you are young it affects you. As he grew older and wiser it was more clear for him to see that. People think because of Michael's vitiligo he has had a lot of surgery done, when that isn't actual the case. The loss of pigmentation alters the perception.

yeah he felt "angry" and thats why he didnt support him and said that he didnt know michael as a person only as an artist. he felt "angry" yeah.

That statement was a taboid attack and out of context and not a direct quote of Q's

here is a direct quote of how close he feels to MJ
posted on Q's website

“I didn’t state that I didn’t want to work with Michael Jackson,” Quincy told BET.com.
“I stated that I have too many projects to work with Michael, big difference.”
“I love Michael,” “He’s part of my soul.' :wub:

Yeah, I thought so Irish. Thanks for that.

And of course it's possible Michael regretts it, but as you said, the things he had to deal with as a kid and a young adult were harsh. Having your own father tell you you're ugly is beyond messed up and would screw anyone's brain up, especially if you're sensitive. It's just not right and the person calling you names or insulting you should stop if they see it hurts you. Like you said, that's emotional abuse and it can have a more lasting and devastating impression then any physical abuse even. You're also right about the change in skin pigmintation though. That drastically alters ones appearance. People don't realize it until they see it. My brother air brushed himself pitch black for Halloween and he didn't look even remotely like himself.

Not to mention how much it hurts how people like debbie left him cus she couldn't deal with all the attention or how there are people or journalists who in their eyes or minds think it is a mental illness for a beautiful woman to want to be romantically involved with him no matter what era in his life he had dated a woman as that was made pretty evident on 'showbiz tonight' when they claimed that it was "gross" for Maureen McCormick to be with MJ or the tone diane sawyer had when talking to LMP questioning why she would marry him.

You know how the media twists comments?

I'm just saying, don't take everything at face value...and y'all don't wanna talk about the USB drives? The hell's wrong with y'all? :lol:

Not to mention how much it hurts how people like debbie left him cus she couldn't deal with all the attention or how there are people or journalists who in their eyes or minds think it is a mental illness for a beautiful woman to want to be romantically involved with him no matter what era in his life he had dated a woman as that was made pretty evident on 'showbiz tonight' when they claimed that it was "gross" for Maureen McCormick to be with MJ or the tone diane sawyer had when talking to LMP questioning why she would marry him.

Yeah, tell me about it. That's messed up too. They act like Michael's some kind of monster. They're the monsters.

well, I guess 'coming to grips with things' means that someone is realizing things about themselves or a situation, and is dealing with them."

lol- i hope that helps:D

thank you.:huggy:

You know how the media twists comments?

I'm just saying, don't take everything at face value...and y'all don't wanna talk about the USB drives? The hell's wrong with y'all? :lol:
I mean....that is news as well.....
at least it's something real and we don't have to speculate and throw around ideas that could be amazingly far from the truth.
and it's positive.

I mean....that is news as well.....
at least it's something real and we don't have to speculate and throw around ideas that could be amazingly far from the truth.
and it's positive.
Well now that you mention the "USB drives," can you explan to me, exactly what that is. LOL! Because I have no idea.

Yeah I know, I was just joking. :)

Thanks for the info. I've seen those "things" before, I guess I just didn't know what they were called. Some of our clients request that information be sent to them using that device. I see, but I don't know, that's the IT Department's responsibility, thank goodness, not mine. LOL!

Last edited:
well...three things. all the articles love to put icons of hollywood next to MJ's name, and constantly prove that they know MJ is the most famous...
and that junkyard whatever band, is just one of many where reporters love to say that the music sounds like a mix of other artists, anndd, Michael Jackson. i don't know where they get that, except they love using MJs name, cus it's good copy. cus i don't always hear MJ in the music they describe.

and, just when we get through defending quincy jones, something else comes up that makes me call him into question..or...the reporters who 'quote' him.

MJ has nothing to apologize about..and, the comments in these reports that have a negative slant to them are truly borne of envy of Michael, whether they come from quincy, who worked with him, or, the reporters who sound like spurned lovers who want someone they cannot have.

maybe the reporters feel the need to keep stirring up derisiveness between Michael and his freinds, or fans or whatever is associated with Michael.

I have a bit of a mentioning. When I was on travel yesterday, I went to the Mall of America. We were walking round -- one of my collegues needed some accessories for the 'Wii' game that his daughters were getting for Christmas. Talk about being totally out of the latest electronic stream -- they have this 'Rockband 2' game that's your virtual rockband, complete with a drum kit and guitar and mic and you can play the actual notes and beats of popular songs... well, yall know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, and I may be late to this news, but 'Beat It' is one of the songs. When the kids were doing the demo game and spun up 'Beat It', peeps spun around to watch...

Very kwel, I say...

A jump drive is a plug-and-play portable storage device that uses flash memory and is lightweight enough to attach to a key chain.

Thank you, Mello, lol...

I mean for real, there's more interesting stuff than talking about what people say in the press. F**k the press, lol. Always twisting people's words, the f**k outta here. :lol:

Thank you, Mello, lol...

I mean for real, there's more interesting stuff than talking about what people say in the press. F**k the press, lol. Always twisting people's words, the f**k outta here. :lol:

alright............lets maybe try and move on.........

Are some of you people SERIOUS? What makes you guys think that Q said those comments? Where are the quotes? Not there. Q did not say what that crap article claims he said. You guys already know how the media is. However, it seems as though some of you guys did not learn from the trial, or hell, being an MJ fan, regarding this corrupt media.

Wannabee you are right. It was in documents that Quincy along with others were contacted to get in touch with Michael for the Avisos. I thought it was Michaels' hairdresser that got him in touch with the leeches. Regardless the Arvisos were desperate to get in touch with Michael to set him up and were using those who knew Michael to achieve that.

Right. Which is why I do not even know why you are trying to imply that Q said those comments. Have some of you guys forgotten that Q already stated how he feels about Mike? QBee (thanks for posting that) already posted how Q really feels about Mike. However some people, who have no issue calling an old man all kinds of names, want to forget all about that. The bashing of the elderly is pathetic, old and tired and going there with Joe is old and tired as well. Have some respect.

Back