December 18, 2008

^ I totally agree with you. I think the Demon needs to sued once and for all. This is borderline crazy. It truly is. No one is making a big deal over this but that stupid show.

OK, I have an update: Tommorrow on Access Hollywood -

I was watching Access Hollywood literally 40 minutes ago and they showed a clip of Michael. They are going to "investigate" what happened to Michael's money. I was watching this nonsense and saw that evil monster Diane Demon on there. I was like, "what the f--- is that heifer on here for?" I was livid because this is the same crap show that did that interview of him way back in 2006 when MJ was in Ireland with Will.i.am all kissing his rear and things of that nature. That heifer, Demon, was basically stating that MJ is clearly broke and this trashy show wanna do some kind of an investigation on it. I really hope that MJ's side is shown because even though right now, Access Hollywood is starting to get on my damn nerves, they are fair. I can give them that....right now. However, knowing how frickle this trash media is, I have zero faith in them. So, I just want you guys to look out for it. I am fuming mad about this but what can you or me do, really? These people KNOW that Mike is coming back and they are doing everything that they can to ruin it. All I have to say is that it is not gonna work.
Really, he can afford chauffeurs and bodyguards, round the clock nanny, living in a huge house in vegas (or wherever).
Mike wanna swap places with me anytime? I dont mind being as broke as you at all! I think alot of people wouldnt mind being as "broke" as Mike right now esspecially during this recession.

^ I totally agree with you. I think the Demon needs to sued once and for all. This is borderline crazy. It truly is. No one is making a big deal over this but that stupid show.

I've had enough of them all. 15 going on 16 years of constant crap again and again and again. It's not fair. They'll never give this guy a break.

hi :waving: i found more news about the AUCTION o.k :yes: :)

here is website:http://www.facebook.com/n.php/aHR0c...3gvcmVhZG1lc3NhZ2UucGhwJnQ9MTA0MTc3OTE3NDYyNQ

MICHAEL TO SELL HIS LIMO AT AUCTION

In the auction taking place in April 2009 Michael Jackson will also sell 8 to 10 of his cars.

Spotlight car is a Bentley stretch limo. It was custom designed by Michael himself, replete with a plush leather, wood and gold interior.

"It'll be quite spectacular," said Darren Julien, CEO of Julien's Auctions, which is organizing the sale.”

More details on the limo, and the other cars to be sold, will be available closer to the auction. Julien also said a tour bus is likely to be sold, though Michael hasn't made the final call on which cars he wants to keep.

In total, more than 2,000 items will be on the block at the live sale April 21-25, 2009. Potential bidders can get a look at the goods April 14-20 at a museum-style exhibition next to the Beverly Hilton.

"He's just got too much stuff to keep up with," Julien said.

A portion of the proceeds will go to the charity MusiCares, which is related to the Recording Academy.

here is other news too :yes: :) have lovely day

here is website:http://www.facebook.com/n.php/aHR0c...3gvcmVhZG1lc3NhZ2UucGhwJnQ9MTA0MTc3OTE3NDYyNQ

AKON HAS DOUBTS MJ WILL TOUR AGAIN

Singer Akon has doubts if Michael Jackson will tour again - due to the media's intrusion into his private life. He said constant scrutiny had left the entertainer unable to “focus” on his career.

"All of the good artists suffer from it these days. That's why they disappear and you've got people who don't even deserve to be there up there (in the charts) and people get tired and bored of that.
If you want quality concerts and quality performances they (the media) have to lay off people.

Michael Jackson is the best performer ever and he can't even focus - you will never see another tour from him. (The media intrusion) plays a big role in that.

It affects the people they're writing about. It's a lot to do with Michael Jackson not coming out and being open.

I think all he needs is a record, one hit record then he might get his confidence back."

------------------------------------------------------
SONY TO OFFER THRILLER ON USB FLASH DRIVE

Sony announced on Monday that it was loading movies and albums on flash drives. The company has just introduced new pre-loaded MicroVault Click USB drives, and the first three include Michael Jackson's 25th anniversary edition of Thriller (2GB; $19.99), as well as the movies The Da Vinci Code, and Men In Black.

-------------------------------------------------------
MICHAEL ORDERS JEWELLERY

I.F. & Co. are usually known for providing jewellery to Rap stars, but has recently had an order for some very ornate pieces from Michael.

The order, paid for in advance, includes an 18 carat gold brooch set with rubies and diamonds, weighing 120 grams. It is shaped like a shield with a crown on top, and bears the initials M. J. This is the first piece of a set ordered by and delivered to Michael made to his own specification. He has also ordered a belt buckle similar to the brooch but in different colours and other pieces that are difficult and time consuming to make.

-------------------------------------------------------
MICHAEL SHOPS IN LA IN DISGUISE

Michael has been seen again in Los Angeles, shopping in an antique store. His ‘disguise’ consisted of a turquoise knee-length tunic over white cotton pants, slippers, an eye mask and his fedora. Of course, he was spotted by fans and asked to sign many autographs.

He told fans that his children want to forego their Christmas gifts as they have asked for gifts to be given to homeless shelters around the country instead. Apparently, they had seen the problems some people are suffering because of the economic downturn.

Jackson also said people will be ''really surprised'' by the change in direction in his new album, due out early next year. And upon seeing a girl run out of a store with a ''Thriller'' CD, he said that album and items related to it still are what fans most want autographed.

Later he was seen carrying a gift bag, which included a DVD copy of his family's Channel 4 documentary 'The Jacksons Are Coming', made about his brothers in Devon (UK) last summer.

'Billie Jean' Sues, Claims ***** is Baby Daddy

"Extra" has obtained legal documents from a woman who claims to be the mother of Michael Jackson's son, Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket.

Billie Jean Jackson says in a suit filed in Los Angeles on Wednesday that she wants joint legal and physical custody of the child. She also wants to participate in Blanket's education plus visits on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Oh, and she's asking for a whopping $1 billion bucks in support! Is this for real?!

Click here to see the court documents

Blanket was born in 2002 and Jackson would not say the mother's identity, but has said the child was the result of artificial insemination from a surrogate mother and his sperm.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2008/12/billie_jean_sues_claims_*****.php

'Billie Jean' Sues, Claims ***** is Baby Daddy

"Extra" has obtained legal documents from a woman who claims to be the mother of Michael Jackson's son, Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket.

Billie Jean Jackson says in a suit filed in Los Angeles on Wednesday that she wants joint legal and physical custody of the child. She also wants to participate in Blanket's education plus visits on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Oh, and she's asking for a whopping $1 billion bucks in support! Is this for real?!

Click here to see the court documents

Blanket was born in 2002 and Jackson would not say the mother's identity, but has said the child was the result of artificial insemination from a surrogate mother and his sperm.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2008/12/billie_jean_sues_claims_*****.php

God that stupid woman will not stop! :lol:

She's been making claims against Michael for years! She's a NUT!!!

I have a quote about stupidity that I would love for "Billie Jean" aka Blanket's "wannabe-mom" should read:

“Stupidity is better kept a secret than displayed”

Maybe I'm not that bright but why in the hell did they put Blanket Jackson on the court papers, last time I checked weren't we suppose to use LEGAL names when filing legal papers?? If the law has changed please let me know. The person filling this out should've just shredded her petition after she walked out the damn door..

LMAOROFL! I have to admit I've been laughing non stop reading the news and menitionings today! PURE COMEDY!!

When did we last have Uri Geller, Diane Dimond AND Billie Jean Jackson all rear their nasty heads in unison! LMAO! :lol:

Diane is a one vile woman, I can't understand why one would be so concerned about and that which requires an 'investigation' on some other person's (whop has no connections with you) finances. Honestly, the obsession is eerie. She devotes so much venomous attention to one celebrity - she needs to get her head checked!

I feel you guys pain in this. I mean, I was like, "are these people effing serious? I mean, why is she in my FACE? Get out and live the negro alone." I mean, I watched that show since I was 12 years old and this is the nastiest they have done to Mike. Their coverage of the trial was tame, but this is lame. For real. *Sigh* However, we will see. I am just hoping I see Londell McMillian throwing down the knowledge on the segment tommorrow. I thought that AH was the last good entertainment show. However, it is just a cheap version of ET. Blah. These shows suck. At times, I wonder why I watch these shows. I could be reading a book than watching their nonsense.

well..yall know what to do. it worked with people magazine..surely it will work here. just write to access hollywood and give them a piece of your mind...your two cents, and so on. bombard them with emails. tell em about dimond, and etc.

God that stupid woman will not stop! :lol:

She's been making claims against Michael for years! She's a NUT!!!

Isn't this the same woman who was arrested not too long ago after she was discovered as having snuck into Neverland (even though Michael wasn't there)? Wasn't she also ordered at least twice by judges to stay away from Michael? If they let her go through with this, that shows me that they're not interested in doing their job. But just trying to better themselves off the celebrity factor.

Last edited:
Probably MJ is not giving any more specials, info or interviews to AH, that's why they turned into that. That's how media work, you give them what they want and they treat you well...

no ones down with anyone. each side uses each other for what they can get and when its over the media go back to being their normal self.if mj gives them something the media play along. the take 2 special/home movies is a prime example of that. NBC wanting to show the programe and making threats that if mj didnt sell the show to them they would do an hour special on him being a pedo instead.

no ones down with anyone. each side uses each other for what they can get and when its over the media go back to being their normal self.if mj gives them something the media play along. the take 2 special/home movies is a prime example of that. NBC wanting to show the programe and making threats that if mj didnt sell the show to them they would do an hour special on him being a pedo instead.

yes..i can believe that.

Thank you. People acting like Access actually did Mike a favor. The f**k outta here. :lol:

This stupidity about Michaels finances makes me laugh. It is all so ridiculaus.
Firstly, if Michael is so broke then you would think he would be in a hurry to put out an album or tour or something, but he's not, he's taking his own sweet time. Secondly, surely they could work it out that if Michael is selling his things he would keep ALL the proceeds for himself if he was hard-up, but no, hes giving a percentage to charity. Lastly, Michaels obviously not short of a bob or too because he has just been reported as designing and ordering a whole lot of bling. I must say im curious as to what its for.
Anyway....does this sound like someone who's hard-up to you.

That crazy woman is at it again and these laughable entertainment shows are entertaining this bullshit? I cannot even laugh at this. The woman needs to be in a mental home and locked in there. The legal system cannot let this woman continue to abuse the "system" into doing this ish. It is a waste of time and money. Someone needs to do something to that lunatic once and for all.

As for who is down with MJ in the media - none of these fools were ever for Mike. They wanted him to come to them and MJ was like, "hell no" and these clowns got mad. But they are not people to even think about. They have not done anything for the public compared to what MJ has done and will continue to do. The media is a business that deal with making money. Anything that would make them money, they would do.

Michael will never be broke...SONY/ATV remember?
Besides we shouldn't talk about his finances due to a stupid TV show....
Michael is the master of his life and he is in charge we should leave the commenting aside and support him!

yes,he is so broke but he is not even thinking about selling a part of Sony/ATV or his own catalog..really now he is really rich,come on:-D

Back