December 23, 2007: Michael Jackson News & Mentionings

because She made us drinks to drink, we drunk them, got drunk is the dumbest lyric ever created but gosh darnit, i sing it everytime i hear it :rolleyes:

but again, mindless music like that is alright b/c sometimes you don't feel like something heavy... u just want to move your big dumb body and watch the brain cells leave you... even so, i don't want my favorite genius dumbing down his music to get a hit record with Teddy Pin Her A$# Down (my Lord, did i just type that?)
Preach it Gurl! You ain't never lied :lol:

I don't want to hear another " I like the bartender"
"Buy you a drank" "Shawty" "Kiss Kiss" taking world domination...I mean abomination...
Hell! Michael might as well do a collabo with the Ella-Hella-Yella-Rihana or the ever going suicidal Shawn Kingston :lol:

"Buy you a drank" "Shawty" "Kiss Kiss" taking world domination...I mean abomination...
Hell! Michael might as well do a collabo with the Ella-Hella-Yella-Rihana or the ever going suicidal Shawn Kingston :lol:

Oh hell naw! :lol: But maybe he and Rihanna will have a decent duet. Thankfully she doesn't -ella, -ella, -ey her vocals all the time. :lol:

Ohhhh GOD, he's worse then all of em'. Jesus, if he works with Michael, I'm gonna throw myself on the bed and cry. And then I'll go buy the album, cause Michael can turn sh*t to gold, lol.

L...O...L ....oh.. OK.. you came to your senses...........was starting to wonder...

I would love for Michael to have today's teens jamming to his joints... and damn it.. if that's what it takes to get that.. I am all for it..

Mike said in that Ebony mag.. that he doesn't mind working with any artist................

if that is what it takes to get these young artist to have a melody and good lyrics in their songs.. to work with Mike.. again.. I am all for it........

James Brown said.. he wants Mike to bring back the music today's generation...

MAYBE it takes working with them to achieve that...who knows...

right now.. I am collecting my pennies.. becuz Mike is about to keep me in the record store again...

............I am soooooooooo ready....

Last edited:
My thing is, Michael can work with whoever he wants. But I'm just of the opinion that Michael deserves to be surrounded by people with actual talent. Michael won't gain anything from working with these people, only they'll benifit. I know the music will still be good, because Michael's involved, his talent will still be all over the thing, but I just think if he's gonna collaborate, he should work with people who are going to bring something good to the project. Personally, I'd like to see Michael do a record all by himself, since he's such a strong songwriter and he doesn't need any body elses sh*t. But whatever he does, ultimately, I'm not going to complain, not in the end. I'm just happy he's doing anything, honestly.

great.. I agree.. that's it.. just be happy..

also, remember.. Michael has always been surrounded by THE BEST .. in the business since his Motown years....THE BEST..

there is a whole new chapter to his legacy that is about to be written... don't miss it...

Well, one thing is for sure....ALL of these people can't work on this one album. I don't think we are gonna see all of these people. I think we are gonna see NeYo, John Legend and a rapper. That's it.

you might me right.. and for the last year or so... Mike has given us clues about his new album...

listen to him...

he has already said .. I AM DOING MOST OF THE WRITING.....if you can check out the WMA record carpet interview...

Don't knock ella-ella-ee-ee now! :lol:You know its bits like these that make songs universal. They may not mean anything but everyone around the world can sing them kinda like mamase masamba

I take it its a No for you then J5master? ;) :lol:
I have decided not to sweat any of the collaborations until I hear them (for now anyways).

Yeah me too. But T Pain is so BAD...I mean, I just cant....NO. LOL

I could understand everyone else MJ's working with. But T-Pain is my limit lol

But yeah I'm not freakin cuz the song hasn't even reached MJ's fingertips yet so who knows what'll come out of it.

Yeah me too. But T Pain is so BAD...I mean, I just cant....NO. LOL

I could understand everyone else MJ's working with. But T-Pain is my limit lol

But yeah I'm not freakin cuz the song hasn't even reached MJ's fingertips yet so who knows what'll come out of it.

speaking of T-pain ..

its listed on Sony/ATV that T-Pain and Akon are up for a Grammy... so ain't it ironic that T-Pain (and Akon)..already helps to put Chaching $$$ in MJ's pockets and gives his corporation musical honors................lol
• Bartender
T-Pain Featuring Akon
[Jive]

http://www.sonyatv.com/index.php/news/340

Last edited:
Well, one thing is for sure....ALL of these people can't work on this one album. I don't think we are gonna see all of these people. I think we are gonna see NeYo, John Legend and a rapper. That's it.

True that, that's why I'm not too worried about it. I know we're gonna have SOME hip-hop but it won't be the majority since MJ always like to do different genres in one album since "Off the Wall".

Oh-oh!! Y'all 'bout to get mad at me, but guess what? I like T-Pain!! :lol:

Go on and stomp me in cyber space. I'll just grab a pillow and cover my head! :lol:

I like him because he's a fun guy. The first time I heard the song "I'm Sprung" I knew he was going to be around for a while.

I recently saw him in concert along with Ne-Yo and Rihanna, and a whole bunch of others, and the place started jumpin' the minute T-Pain came out! Roger (Zap and Roger) used to have us partying, but now Roger is gone. So it's really nice having T-Pain around.

I like hearing him all over the place more than Lil John. Now if Michael does something with Lil John, THEN it's time for us ALL to roll over and die. YEAH!! OOOKAY!!!!

Roger (Zap and Roger) used to have us partying, but now Roger is gone. So it's really nice having T-Pain around.

Difference is Roger and Zap could SING :lol:
Anyone could put electronics over their voice, I mean...come ONNNN lol

But I respect ur opinion. I just hope MJ doesn't go anywhere near t pain lol :lol:

Oh-oh!! Y'all 'bout to get mad at me, but guess what? I like T-Pain!! :lol:

Go on and stomp me in cyber space. I'll just grab a pillow and cover my head! :lol:

I like him because he's a fun guy. The first time I heard the song "I'm Sprung" I knew he was going to be around for a while.

I recently saw him in concert along with Ne-Yo and Rihanna, and a whole bunch of others, and the place started jumpin' the minute T-Pain came out! Roger (Zap and Roger) used to have us partying, but now Roger is gone. So it's really nice having T-Pain around.

I like hearing him all over the place more than Lil John. Now if Michael does something with Lil John, THEN it's time for us ALL to roll over and die. YEAH!! OOOKAY!!!!

Okay! Stomp! Stomp! :lol: :lol:

whoa u guys seriously need to get out more and listen to music.....

j. legend isn't SINGING w/ mj, he just wrote a song. neyo would prolly produce something, and i wouldn't mind akon or c. breezy on the album.

nice to know his fans think that u have to be in the elite to work w/ mj.

For me its not about being elite. I listen to ALL the people MJ's working with (except Akon LOL). But T-Pain...i can only tolerate one song by him and thats Buy You a Drank. LOL It's not about who mj is too good to work with for me, cuz i've advocated MJ working with new artists since this T-25 thing started. BUT for my personal tastes, I'd rather not hear T-Pain on yet ANOTHER person's album cuz he's EVERYWHERE :lol:

But ya never know, maybe MJ can make it work. who knows.

all these fans are walking around acting like mj has to work w/ the best...but then saying he is the best...so is he just supposed to work w/ himself?

according to some fans, YES. Peeps want mj to ditch everyone and do it on his own.

But MIKE doesn't wanna do that obviously and I think, and i'm sure he thinks, that there is always something to gain by collaborations.

Last edited:
or hopefully lose....like a few judgmental can't see outside the box, stuck on one singer and one singer forever type of fans

all these fans are walking around acting like mj has to work w/ the best...but then saying he is the best...so is he just supposed to work w/ himself?

"Ball of confusion!!!!!" :lol:

I've been over this ish. Anyway, I've always thought Mike and Danger Mouse would work well together. ;)

Whatever. There's artists with talent, Michael could work with them, and Michael can work with himself too, lol, I've been saying he should do that for years. This sh*t that these sucka's make today is barely music. There's plenty of artists that would work beautifully with Michael, but A"Ican'tsingforcaca"Korn, Ne-Whore and King of slop Chris Bumpkin Brown aren't them.

Last edited:
Whatever. There's artists with talent, Michael could work with them, and Michael can work with himself too, lol, I've been saying he should do that for years. This sh*t that these sucka's make today is barely music. There's plenty of artists that would work beautifully with Michael, but A"Ican'tsingforcaca"Korn, Ne-Whore and King of slop Chris Bumpkin Brown aren't them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love it. Nicole, your posts are always hilarious and fun to view because I know exactly what you're gonna say. :D

And I co-sign with you.

But listen up, everybody all like "well Mike gonna do what he gonna do" but maybe he listened to some fans who said him working with Akon, Will, Kanye and 'em would be the greatest thing in the world. It ain't judging but maybe he does listen to some fans' advice. Just a thought.

Keep on speaking in y'all soapboxes, Shirley Chisolm and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, I just thought I'd point that out.

HOLLA!

:lol:
:lol:

Ok, I have an hilarous idea...

What if Michael...

...just on a whim...

went to H-Town...

...hook up with Swishahouse...

...and do a SCREWED AND CHOPPED VERSION OF "Bad"? I'm telling you that ish will sell a 100 million copies and he can perform it in his candy-painted 24-inch rim Cadillac lowrider while wearing a rhinestone glittery do-rag and some glittery thug clothes on and put a gold front in his mouth and be like "this is Mike Jackson...WHO...Mike Jackson!"

I'm telling you that S**T WILL BE OFF THE CHAIN, SHAWTY!

B)

lol, thanks Timmy, you're the man!

I'm just speaking my mind, like you! Nothing wrong with that. And hey, I'm just trying to give names to these acts that describe what they truly are, lol.

And hey, your idea sounds tight. His next video can be of him pulling up in his low rider, bouncing up and down so much that the thing just takes off in the air like a rocket ship. And in the distance you hear him scream "King of hip hop BIATCHES!!!!!!!!!!" LOL.

lol, thanks Timmy, you're the man!

I'm just speaking my mind, like you! Nothing wrong with that. And hey, I'm just trying to give names to these acts that describe what they truly are, lol.

And hey, your idea sounds tight. His next video can be of him pulling up in his low rider, bouncing up and down so much that the thing just takes off in the air like a rocket ship. And in the distance you hear him scream "King of hip hop BIATCHES!!!!!!!!!!" LOL.

I can actually picture it! :lol: B)

Back