December 25, 2008 - merry christmas!!!!!!!

It is clear that these idoits on this list mess just wanted to mention Michael's name. Michael did not do anything this year to be labeled a "train wreck". Lawsuits? oh please, alot of people have law suites and they are not on this list; so that theory this person is giving sound stupid for putting Michael on the list.

what's the dj's email address?

Anyone who finds the DJ's email address, please do not post here.

A note to everyone, just in case. . . . . any response to a Michael "hater" should not be threatening in any way, or abusive. Rise above the impulse, people. I know you care about slander toward Michael, and I know you can take the high-road.

peace,

Victoria

Speaking of someone who did pass away it was 2 years ago today that james brown passed away.

Its been two years already?....damn, time sure is passing quickly!

And as for that DJ, his comment was beyond despicable! I swear some people keep treating Mike as though he is'nt a human being with feelings.-_-

...also heard about Eartha Kitt passing, R.I.P.....

Michael Jackson death hoax upsets fans

i got mad, the name i used in this site is Victory, first i behave well, than all of the sudden there were idiots that would say "OH I thought he died years ago", or that they will love MJ to die, so that, that just made me mad, i said to them, what the F**** are you writing in here wasting your time, if you supposedly dont care about MJ. Later that day (Yesterday) I came with this IDEA:
Should Michael Jackson get involved in this "music" business of today, I mean, today its not about talent anymore, I mean B. Spears is Important to music today, how coud this be? well, its all about the money and pretty faces, and prefabricated so called artists, will MJ get attention?(certainly YES) but will he be respected in what music comes? I mean its like a trend to hate him today for those fools that dont know anything about real music and art (sadly majority), even critics, they suck, they are all sold out, if you give them money they would talk well of you even if you suck, so I finally wrote to the haters that they make me sad just hating around MJ, cause they dont have no life no nothing, that MJ will always be important, even to them, cause why are they writing in here wasting ther time hating MJ, MJ does not even care about them, he is relaxing, he does not want to get involved in this cra*** "music" business of today, after that I clear up that i have obviously more important things to do and will no longer waste my time there, and that i'm with all MJ fans out there, suddenly they would know how stupid they are and would no longer write. Seems to me MJ should keep relaxing cause people, they envy MJ, why? well because, when you are a nobody you just love to hate someone who gets attention (they are majority) Here's the link, hope the Admin guy does not removed me like he did when i was trying to show the place MJ IS renting:
http://kob.com/article/stories/S719592.shtml?cat=519
One more thing: the site was polite to Michael.

Last edited:
Re: Hello! Does Michael really need to realise new music?

Hope you undertand my point.

This only proves that people still are wondering about MJ. Even if it was a disgusting prank people are still obsessed with the man. I believe MJ can release music if he wants to. I just want MJ to be happy thats all. Music or no music as long as he's happy I'm happy.

This only proves that people still are wondering about MJ. Even if it was a disgusting prank people are still obsessed with the man. I believe MJ can release music if he wants to. I just want MJ to be happy thats all. Music or no music as long as he's happy I'm happy.

Course they are, why you doubt? He is Michael Jackson, he is such a big figure that there are those who love or those who hate him, there are no middle with this kind of figures

I don't doubt his popularity I never have. hehe I have always beleived haters are fans, just too afraid to say it because it's cool to dislike MJ.

DONT EVER BE AFRAID, course they are fans, but you know, they have no personality, so speak up when you feel like, if they are respectful you can keep on debating, if dont, dont even bother on keep on talkin, cause they are kinda ******* you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway Back to the topic :) of Christmas

Merry Christmas Michael and All the Fans from Qbee

YouTube Michael Jackson fan Christmas Backgrounds
and a Message of Hope _ I love you

Back