Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Thanks for posting the interview AllForMJ :D
You're welcome. That was just a little snippet. The full interview is much longer. I just posted that part because it is the part that MJzPrincess1982 was referring to a page back. And it just happens to have the part where Geraldo asked him about friends too.

By the way, I went back and made a correction after looking at that part again this morning. It was after Geraldo asked him about true blue friends that MJ told Geraldo he wouldn't know them and then briefly looked like he started thinking about her.

Also, I like the way that he said, "The faithful" after Geraldo said "the true blue."

Last edited:
Ahoy...........the last time I posted it was on what page 66 or something. By the time I finish reading all this it'll have another 10 page :( lol :p Its like you guys are the ones in love lol! With this thread. It is very interesting
Ahoy and :lol:

It was after Geraldo asked him about true blue friends that MJ told Geraldo he wouldn't know them and then briefly looked like he started thinking about her.
."

haha that's sweet how his eyes lit up and he started to smile :D. Just thinking about her!!

Last edited:

He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had
He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"
Whatever, whatever, whatever

[Chorus]
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand

The meaning to this song is not all that clear, don't you think? Or is it just me?
Well just this part even, if we are to relay it to this thread, he could be working in the studio for her, thinking he's going to continue making her happy through his words when really it is HIM who makes her happy and the words only brought her to him.

Maybe?

I don't know. I think it's time we call up ol' MJ and see what his take is on all this. :p

imagines he'd laugh his butt off at how far off the mark we can go sometimes taking everything down to the bits n bytes level

haha (can I tease you a minute) queen g two two :p ;)
But I agree. I wonder if he would get caught up in our harlequin Romance, based on his music, like we do.

Hi you guys,

I typed out the words for the song "Fly Girl." It's the song that was playing while MJ and Will.i.am were in the recording studio with Access Hollywood. Couldn't find them online for some reason. Oh well. Check it out.

Thanks for posting the full song, MJzPrincess1982. The words tie into the thread very well.
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
Nobody but you, babe

I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody but you

It's all so clear
Clear to me now
It's gotta be your class, style and your smile
The sun ain't shining, shining when you're gone
All I get is rain
All I get is storms
'Cause it's nothin' I can do
And nothin' I can say
'Cause I know I coulda, woulda, shoulda asked you to stay
Stay with me for life
Make you my wife
But my ego had me blinded
And I couldn't see the light

Love is complicated
Only when you fight it
Love is at its greatest when you touch it like Midas
And it's that simple
Simple as can be
I'm the only one for you
You the only one for me

Now you see it takes two
Two time's a charm
And this time around, we gonna form a strong bond
And together we can soar
Soar to wherever
And I'll never leave you never
'Cause forever is forever

Pretty girls, they be comin' around
I wanna let you know I've been turning them down
'Cause I don't want no other ladies tellin' me they love me

Ay, ay, ay, ay
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
Nobody but you, babe

I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody, but you

Hey, you a fly girl
(Fly girl)
A fly girl
(Fly girl)
A fly girl
(Fly girl)
I want you to be my girl
(My girl)
My girl
(My girl)
My girl
(My girl)
Ooo, yeah, baby you a fly girl
(Fly girl)
A fly girl
(Fly girl)
A fly girl
(Fly girl)
I want you to be my girl
(My girl)
My girl
Girl, girl, girl, girl

I be reminiscing
Think about the moments
Sitting alone for hours
While we sit and talk and holding

Connected conversation
Expecting our relation
Our chemistry will bubble of that tinglin' sensation

You tease and blow me kisses
I play and call you Mrs.
I miss the way you hug me
When you're whispering your wishes
I never meant to hurt you
I hope you know I'm sorry
Together we can bring a happy ending to this story

All we need is trust
And just another chance
I little bit of luck
And romance to advance
I'll be your knight in shining
You'll be my silver lining
A good relationship is precious like a diamond

And I'll never let you go
And I wanna let you know
That I'm opening up to grow
And together we can float
Float to wherever
And I'll never leave you never
'Cause forever is forever

Ay, ay, ay, ay
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
Nobody but you, babe

I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody, but you

Hey, you a fly girl
(Fly girl)
A fly girl
(Fly girl)
A fly girl
(Fly girl)
I want you to be my girl
(My girl)
My girl
(My girl)
My girl
(My girl)
Ooo, yeah, baby you a fly girl
(Fly girl)
A fly girl
(Fly girl)
A fly girl
(Fly girl)
I want you to be my girl
(My girl)
My girl
Girl, girl, girl, girl

Lalalalalala
Hoo-hoo
Hey
Lalalalalala
Hoo-hoo
Hey
Lalalalalala
Hoo-hoo
Hey
Lalalalalala
Hoo-hoo
Hey

Ay, ay, ay, ay
Deep, huh?

While MJ and Will.i.am were talking to Access Hollywood and the song was playing, MJ adjusted the setting a little bit so that shows that he was listening to it. I wonder if he already knew the words? The words fit very well with "One More Chance" as well as the way that "Ben" followed "One More Chance" on the "Number Ones" CD. "One More Chance" is about trying again and also mentions a storm and in "Ben" there's a line that says, "The two of us need look no more. We both found what we were looking for." Also, "Fly Girl" seems to explain why he hasn't been seen with anyone in public as if they are an item. It's like he only wants the one that he's waiting for.

Last edited:
^ Hi Ape! Yeah, that's pretty good...I can buy that. But what about the next line: forgetting all the dreams that he had? What do you think that might mean?

well if he had been dreaming that "working day and night" to "buy her things to keep her by his side" would make her happy and found out that she wasn't about all that ...

and maybe she had an odd way of showing it as expressed in the songs on Dangerous ... and YANA on HIStory ...

so he gets to a point of really trying hard to look at it from her side

He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares (and is not just about that one thing himself)

so what he envisioned from her point of view was,

She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"

so he's now beginning to realize it's not "the end of the world"
like he'd been feeling in the past songs (If You Don't Love Me, Who Is It etc.)

so "forgetting all the dreams that he'd had" means letting go of the idea that lavishing her with material things was the way to go
?

imagines he'd laugh his butt off at how far off the mark we can go sometimes taking everything down to the bits n bytes level
:lol: :lol: :lol:

well he's the one dropping all these bread crumbs in his music :toofunny:

Last edited:
Hi you guys,

I typed out the words of the song "Fly Girl." It's the song that was playing while MJ and Will.i.am were in the recording studio with Access Hollywood. Couldn't find them online for some reason. Oh well. Check it out.

Thanks for posting the full song, MJzPrincess1982. The words tie into the thread very well.

Deep, huh?

While MJ and Will.i.am were talking to Access Hollywood and the song was playing, MJ adjusted the setting a little bit so that shows that he was listening to it. I wonder if he already knew the words? The words fit very well with "One More Chance" as well as the way that "Ben" followed "One More Chance" on the "Number Ones" CD. "One More Chance" is about trying again and also mentions a storm and in "Ben" there's a line that says, "The two of us need look no more. We both found what we were looking for." Also, "Fly Girl" seems to explain why he hasn't been seen with anyone in public as if they are an item. It's like he only wants the one that he's waiting for.
interesting

and, the fact that it was the adult version of Ben especially :brow: and the Live version :ermm:

^^ if he really really wants true love, that can't be bought....and he is so so very special, he doesn't NEED to do that to get someone special to love him back..

I have a feeling that AllforMJ will be pointing out something else about Whatever Happens
if she's thinking what I think she's thinking

I'll just wait patiently :lol: (i just "know" its coming!)

Last edited:
Finding out that true love is free should put his heart and mind at ease.
I have a feeling that AllforMJ will be pointing out something else about Whatever Happens
if she's thinking what I think she's thinking

I'll just wait patiently :lol: (i just "know" its coming!)
Yeahhhhhh, girlie. It's comin'. Just gemme a sec.

Nahhh, not really. Well, yeah. LOL

The part that gets me is, "Everything will be alright, he assures her. But she doesn't hear a word that he says."

I hear conflict in this line instead of them thinking as one. It's hard for two people to hold on to each other when they are going in different directions (i.e., not seeing eye to eye). Also, she can't keep him strong during a time of trouble if she is afraid.

Finding out that true love is free should put his heart and mind at ease.

Yeahhhhhh, girlie. It's comin'. Just gemme a sec.

Nahhh, not really. Well, yeah. LOL

The part that gets me is, "Everything will be alright, he assures her. But she doesn't hear a word that he says."

I hear conflict in this line instead of them thinking as one. It's hard for two people to hold on to each other when they are going in different directions (i.e., not seeing eye to eye). Also, she can't keep him strong during a time of trouble if she is afraid.
Its because its not conflict.

Now that he understands her side, he assures her in his heart that "Everything will be aliright" but she doesn't hear a word that he says because she's not around - remember, she left and in this song he may even be explaining that he realizes why she "left" without saying goodbye.

Because of him knowing that he was right in his original feeling that "you and I could never really say goodbye"

makes sense why he says, "Whatever Happens Don't Let Go" (same thing he said in Don't Walk Away Don't Let Go)

Now that he has said "everything's gonna be alright" again in Hold My Hand perhaps she is getting a clue and is hearing a word that he says.

What is the one-word equivelant of Don't Let Go? Could it be hold? Me thinkest so :) :yes:

Last edited:

Now that he understands her side, he assures her in his heart that "Everything will be aliright" but she doesn't hear a word that he says because she's not around - remember, she left and in this song he may even be explaining that he realizes why she "left" without saying goodbye.

Because of him knowing that he was right in his original feeling that "you and I could never really say goodbye"

makes sense why he says, "Whatever Happens Don't Let Go" (same thing he said in Don't Walk Away Don't Let Go)

Now that he has said "everything's gonna be alright" again in Hold My Hand perhaps she is getting a clue and is hearing a word that he says.

What is the one-word equivelant of Don't Let Go? Could it be hold? Me thinkest so :) :yes:
Ohhhhh, okay. That makes sense!

:yes:

Last edited:
I cant help but have this feeling that your stories match up well what this Elizabeth girl said.I dont know cant help. I know she said some stupid stuff and than said many things ( at the trial time around) what we ( fans) could not know.I think she told us those things casue she could not tell to someoneelse.And with the timing 2001 ...
People one thing why do we not believe her that she might be his friend? i just wonder. I know many said if she would be with michael why should she come her and talk. she answered always that he thinks its ok...I dont know ...its just my opinion.

so more i read your thoughts so more i begin to believe this girl

huggs

good point!!:yes:

I cant help but have this feeling that your stories match up well what this Elizabeth girl said.I dont know cant help. I know she said some stupid stuff and than said many things ( at the trial time around) what we ( fans) could not know.I think she told us those things casue she could not tell to someoneelse.And with the timing 2001 ...
People one thing why do we not believe her that she might be his friend? i just wonder. I know many said if she would be with michael why should she come her and talk. she answered always that he thinks its ok...I dont know ...its just my opinion.

so more i read your thoughts so more i begin to believe this girl

huggs
She could be, cleopatra. When the time is ripe, MJ will probably reveal who it is.

Back