Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Hey Magicgirl, sorry it took me so long to reply. Sorry also to hear about the incident with your cellar. That must have been scary; good to know it's all cleared up now.

I see you guys have been diggin' up Phantom stuff, but isn't that a sad, if not tragic a story? Isn't it the one where the female protagonist dies? As if the pain endured by the Phantom to hide his scars and himself from the world was not enough, but then to lose her not just to another man at first, but in the end also to death? That's wayyyyy too sad for my liking. But then again, that is simply a work of fiction, some characters in a play.

well, maybe this thread needs a bit of humour?

Which is why I'll go ahead and post a couple of videos from a favorite YouTube account of mine. I'm unapologetic in admitting just how much of a fan I am of Funzoa :D Whoever is behind this account (one or many), they are completely brilliant. There actually are a few other videos of theirs I particularly enjoy, but considering both the theme of this thread, as well as the need not to appear terribly bipolar (goin' from quoting Bible verses to what some may consider too strange humor), I'll go with these two :p

Going back to some serious stuff now.....

With me chosing that name was connected with some period of time in my life when I felt like people were killing me time after time, like I was dieing and then resurrecting like phoenix, it was the way I felt about myself.

I can totally understand where you are coming from. Every one of us who has known deep sorrow can relate to that. Resilience is yet another of them wonderful things most humans have in common.

As far as the love wishes for Michael and everyone else in this thread I obviously join you in these well wishes. I'm not sure if it is entirely realistic though to have this as a Christmas wish. But then again, maybe most of the people who have visited this thread along the years have found their own love and happiness long ago. And one can definitely hope that was the case for Michael before his passing. A couple of tunes of his certainly come to mind. After all, LOVE IS................THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.

In this second one you can almost picture him smiling while singing, the glow of happiness shines out almost through every word. I think it's very comforting to think there may have been some actual, real-life inspiration behind those notes and some genuine joy and real romance he might have felt. And hopefully, all lonely souls out there can get to relate these lyrics and make them their own because of their loved and lovely ones :)

Last edited:
Girl, the bears are very cute, put a smile on my face, children like to hug such, have one big at home. What we were talking about had more to do not with sorrow but more with deceit and betrayal. Concerning the musicals (phantom of the opera + love never dies) it was irrelevant for me how it ends, what I was fascinated was the music itself and singing and the words of some of the songs, sometimes I would also want to put such questions to someone, and also of the romance flowing. And also in the sequel there was a kid singing in musical, it was the first time I saw they took a child for singing in a musical, not just for dancing and he did really good. Not to mention that here they have other type of musicals, which are more like a musical comedy and this one was 1 or 2 levels higher than we have here concerning everything, voices as well, good that they have it now on youtube to watch as I will never make it anywhere to watch any broadway or west end musical live and this is such a pity. World has so many wonders I would never probably see if not the youtube.

Continuing with the theme of musicals, I thought this was a very nice and inspiring version of my next re-post. (Try not to focus on the tragic ending of the musical it came from and just listen to the angelic voices and heavenly instrumentals.)

And from the same story...

I thought this upbeat and fun re-post could help us recalibrate our "vibrations" to a more positive and expectant setting.:)

Well...my goodness, I just have to post Barbra's version again as well. It has such "energy."

Lyrics:

Could be
Who Knows?

There's something due any day
I will know right away
Soon as it shows

It may come cannon-balling down through the sky
Gleam in its eye
Bright as a rose

Who knows?

It's only just out of reach
Down the block, on a beach
Under a tree

I got a feelin' there's a miracle due
Gonna come true, comin' to me...

Could it be? Yes, it could!
Somethin's comin', somethin' good
If I can wait

Somethin's comin'
I don't know what it is
But it is gonna be great

With a click, with a shock
Phone'll jingle, door will knock
Open the latch

Somethin's comin'
Don't know when
But it's soon
Catch the moon
One-handed catch

Around the corner
Or whistlin' down the river
Come on, deliver to me

Will it be? Yes, it will!
Maybe just by holding still
It'll be there

Come on, somethin'
Come on in
Don't be shy
Meet a guy
Pull up a chair

The air is humming
And something great is coming

I feel the drummin'
And somethin' great is comin'

Who knows?

It's only just out of reach
Down the block, on a beach

Maybe tonight...
Maybe tonight...
Maybe...tonight!

Last edited:
Want to continue the heaven theme with songs of Phill Collins

And I find this song also cool.

So I was watching that movie Breakin' with family during the holiday and when this song was played in the movie, my cousin commented that she had wanted to use it as her wedding song. (The tempo seems a little too fast for my taste, but I thought it was a unique choice and darn good song nonetheless.) I couldn't quite believe the song was from the 80's so I started doing a little research, and as serendipity would have it, found this interesting little nugget of information:

"Ain't Nobody" is a song recorded by American band Rufus and Chaka Khan...

Rufus keyboardist David "Hawk" Wolinski wrote the song around a repeating synthesizer loop backed by a Linn LM-1 Drum Computer. However, drummer John J.R. Robinson played real drums for the recording session...

Warner executives wanted to issue another song as the album's first single.
Wolinski threatened to give the song to Michael Jackson and legendary producer Quincy Jones for Thriller if the song was not the lead off single. The label relented and "Ain't Nobody" was issued and hit #1 on the R&B chart for the week ending October 15, 1983." ~ From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darn! I kinda wish that would have happened, woulda liked to have heard him sing it!

Anyway...

Last edited:
Went to youtube and found this, songs of another angel now watching us from the skies.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KK-_7zvJHaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gregory Lemarchal - My angel (English translation)

Everything comes back to me
Everything brings me back
Everything detains me
Everything calls me back
To your body and your hands
To your words and your parfum

Everything comes together
And everrything trains me
Everything holds me
Everything without chains
And to your actions and to your eyes
To your silence and your wishes
You're my angle, blessed by the Gods

The day you falled from the sky
Everything seemed lighter
And I feel wings are growing from me
Hanging your kisses

Everything destines me
Everything raises me
Everything draws me
Everything elevates me
To your lips, to your desires
To your lips, to your sighs

Everything approaches me
Everything connects me
And everything hangs me
Because of my delighting
Your poession like yur skin
Your espirit eyes, so delicious
You're my angle, blessed by the Gods

The love has changed my life
You my providence anglel
I'll love you day and night

Finally I understood who was I
You my providence anglel
That I've always dreamed of

My angel falled from the sky
The world finally awake itself
Everything seemd to me lighter
I've found my truth

As sent by the sky
Touched by your kisses of sweetness
Finally freed
Ready to give you everything

I thank the sky
Every sunrise
To see you placed in my arms
Me, that doesn't wait like you

As sent by the sky
All your mornings filled with wonder
My beautiful angel since you're here

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/orVQf_NYPSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Je t'écris/I'm writing you (English Translation)

Performed by Grégory Lemarchal

I'm writing you from the villages decked with holiday decorations...
with bitter-sweet aromas on these winter nights.
I'm writing you from these luminous evenings
with the brilliant lighting of this little girl's eyes
at the foot of a large Christmas tree on 5th Avenue.

I'm writing you of a departure, of a forgotten suitcase.
I'm writing you from a white lake where a couple ice-skates.
I'm writing you from a desert
where a shipwreck remembers the sea.
I'm writing you from a land where the houses crash.
I'm writing you from Venice
where lovers wake up to the sounding of the old bell towers
...will it snow yet once again this year?

I'm writing you from the sea,
at the point of Gibraltar overlooking Tangiers.
I'm writing you from Africa where they die by the thousands.

From the four corners of the Earth,
I'm writing you from the trenches of forgotten wars.
I'm writing you with a kiss from this bench in Paris
where two lovers embrace in their eternity
and no one around would even disturb them.

I'm writing you from a café, from a wing of an aeroplane
where our memories embrace in your eternity
and where no one could ever take them from away from me.

I'm writing you from these skies of the 4th world
where the extremely thin bodies of malnourished children
awaken without making a sound.

I'm writing you from the street where we dance and sing.
I'm writing you with a lonely elder's plume in a forgotten room.
I'm writing you of those powerless gods which they kill for.
I'm writing you from the hands of peaceful men who would
never give up what they stand for.

I'm writing you of the Seine River, where the reflections of
the Eiffel Tower shine passing by
I'm writing with a souvenir
of kisses by the thousands.

From the four corners of the Earth,
I will tour the world one fine day.....

I'm writing you from a dream of having loved you so much
I'm writing you beaming with so much humanity.

It is especially touching as the singer died at the age of 23 in 2007 from genetic desease affecting his lungs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grégory_Lemarchal

Last edited:
r0rz0z.jpg

1zbwepv.jpg

I find this version of the famous song "My heart will go on" interesting

It seems in the second case the situation was somehow similar but the outcome quite opposite, at that time 26 year old opera singer got her lungs transplant in time and her voice was also saved by a doctor, giving an interview here and singing at the end:

Is in Wikipedia about her here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charity_Sunshine_Tillemann-Dick

Last edited:
Something about the new year always brings me back and out of hiding. Here... to commemorate my yearly visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ONAPtBGeTQ I've never heard the song before now but I googled the lyrics "another year has come and gone" thinking it was a song I knew but couldn't quite remember. This one showed up. Hello old and new thread contributors. Oh! I have a gift for you all. I prebought 100 books to give to my clients and I have lots left over. I can get my money back once all 100 have been claimed so it's a gift for us all. It's going to be a best seller in the new year. You'll get a hardcover copy of it but pay shipping and handling of 7.95. https://mmi.isrefer.com/go/PIVOT4SH/mmi39698/ and it comes with tickets to a really great event. Anyways, since I didn't come around for Christmas, that's my Christmas gift to you all :)

Also, what I've been learning the last year, knowing Michael was a fan of Deepak Chopra, remembering the lyrics again, it does seem at one point he didn't have his lady, but wanted her, so he visualized the perfect woman and kept singing about her until she came to him. Law of attraction stuff. That book I gave to you all goes along with that but also brings action into it. I wonder what his actions were to attract the lady to him. Other than singing and releasing music about her I mean.

Some phrase came to my mind "Do you know who I am?", like somebody asking, so I made a search on youtube and found a song by Elvis :)

And then another one by him:

Is this book also usefull in the totally corrupt societies where the good working places are only sold and bought or given only to relatives or so? I think if you give more details to the tickets that come together with a book you will find more customers.

Jackson-Piece-2.jpg
Hi Magicgirl. It's more about changing yourself and your life, so yes it's applicable anywhere because regardless of where you are, you can always change things about yourself, whether that means making you stronger so you can better handle other people's corruption among other things, or so you can possibly make changes to the system you live in, or giving you the confidence and determination to get out of the area you live to a less corrupt place (which is possible and does happen) or even creating your own business/work. If you click the link up top it goes to the author talking about the book. ttps://mmi.isrefer.com/go/rwpivot/mmi39698/ this link goes directly to the course that the book gives tickets to. It's called Reignite. The VIP is what comes with the book. This website allows you to get the regular seats for free without the book, but I would recommend getting the book. I could totally see Michael Jackson enjoying it actually. I have attended many of their courses now and they changed my life for the better. You know how Michael used to write down what he visualized and the goals he had? He wrote on the mirror and on furniture and all that? He used lots of what this book and the course would be talking about. He got results because of his determination and commitment to those goals and he worked until he achieved them. He did that throughout life. It wasn't only about talent because many people have talent and don't get anywhere with it. He's a great role model and teacher because of that. I wish he were still around. He has given us all lots of lessons we could follow though.

Well the video at that site you mentioned unfortunately doesn't open for me, so I couldn't open it. Now I got it. The tickets for the event are for free, but to get there - for flight and hotel the person has to pay, which is not the case for me. If they placed a book online for free download I would read it, or you can scan some chapters or passages you think are most interesting and place somewhere in internet for people to read. Sure the event should be interesting for the people who can go there.

Here's some opera videos I came across to enjoy, she's the best:

Last edited:
It's not my book so I couldn't legally do that. I just prepaid for a bunch at a discount so I could give the books for free and people just had to pay for the shipping I prepaid for 100 books but they let me give unlimited number away for the presale. It's not a big deal. Just something I wanted to offer for people who would appreciate it.

Since today is Ballantine's day I thought it would be appropriate to post a couple of tunes here :p

Please note that the above failed attempt at humor is not an endorsement of alcoholic beverages of any kind. In NaughtyLand we believe in natural and not substance-induced highs :cheeky:

here's another nice Queen of the Night aria from Mozart's "Magic Flute", heard the one recently in the local music theatre by another performer, then found this one (the better version by Diana Damrau) here:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Got stumbled across this video recently, beautiful song, seems it's unreleased MJ to me, anyone can make their own opinion though.

and here is another one I liked, is a nice tribute song with lyrics:

Last edited:
Here are some more MJ songs not so often heard which I found at youtube and enjoyed:

Probably I will be posting something here till the end of June, then there will be no Internet.

Last edited:
^^^ Magicgirl, THANK YOU so much for posting all these wonderful songs and videos. It's truly gracious and touching that you go on posting in this very lonely place. You manage to keep alive this seemingly moribund thread. That really is very sweet of you :) Sure wish you could carry on with that.

I hope things will work out and you will be able to have an internet connection beyond the end of June, well into the summer and throughout the rest of the year. I'll pray for you, not sure if it will help in any way, but I will definitely do that. Blessings to you and your loved ones!

Girl, you are welcome, thank you for kind words and yes only prayer can help I guess, well if they remove this thread I have no idea where else I should post. I think I got stuck in this thread somehow from which year I can't even remember, I guess from the time when MJ was still alive. Just if there won't be this thread I would have no idea where else I should post these nice videos I find. This thread is probably the only reason why I still come to this forum. I was not in this thread from the very beginning. I have been also to other forums which don't exist anymore, MJNO (from the time of the trial), MJJboard. It seems I haven't been watching MJ song videos for very long, so I decided to post some that are not so often heard or known for people to enjoy. When I enjoy something I like to share it with other people also to enjoy.

And yes now I went to other threads and I don't like what I learned there, was better if I didn't know, now I can't sleep in peace knowing that the catalogue MJ owned is being sold at Sony and that at the end these conspirators will get it all and will leave his children penniless. It makes me so angry, so that Diana Damrau video I have placed at the top of this page would have better fitted to this sony case, this mogul that stands behind it and this manager with his fake will Jacksons can't do anything with. No blame on Jacksons at all, their hands are bound now. So sad that it happened and it seems they can get away with that or still not?

Last edited:
A fun film to watch called "Now you see me"
In Wikipedia about it:
"Four magicians-J. Daniel "Danny" Atlas (Eisenberg), Merritt McKinney (Harrelson), Henley Reeves (Fisher), and Jack Wilder (Franco)&#8212;are brought together by an unknown benefactor after finding Tarot cards that direct them together. "
To read more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_You_See_Me_(film)

I enjoyed watching it online. This year they are planning to issue the second part.

The thing that I found most amazing about it: On-set incident

"During filming of the scene where Henley Reeves tries to escape from a tank of water and piranhas, Isla Fisher came close to drowning. Fisher had become stuck and tried to alert the crew by banging on the window she was facing, but the cast and crew did not think anything of it because that was what the character was supposed to be doing. She was able to untangle the chain and get out of the tank safely."

Here are some more MJ songs I digged out at youtube, man, how tiresome it was to search, meaning half of the songs that were said were MJ's were fake.
I like the ones from younger MJ years, they were for dancing and had this happy-go-lucky thing in them, they should have done some of them at the concerts if they took place in London (not only putting all well-known songs). And some would have been hits if released earlier, they are still hits. I wish I could go back to this Thriller and Bad Era to the concerts to have fun and dance to these songs.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SQP49x7Jnc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cl_O_FN_O0s?list=RDCl_O_FN_O0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gHCN-Rs6JNo?list=PLGDTq_Tt4Jy-hA_1a9j_f3vZI2H5ZbQ5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iJiL7DaQzHs?list=PLGDTq_Tt4Jy-hA_1a9j_f3vZI2H5ZbQ5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WWpmnXfBXjc?list=PLGDTq_Tt4Jy-hA_1a9j_f3vZI2H5ZbQ5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W3XHYhOHfgo?list=PLGDTq_Tt4Jy-hA_1a9j_f3vZI2H5ZbQ5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g1eNHRP1iQ8?list=PLGDTq_Tt4Jy-hA_1a9j_f3vZI2H5ZbQ5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xSHZc7Xs_NQ?list=PLGDTq_Tt4Jy-hA_1a9j_f3vZI2H5ZbQ5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M1va6BH0-N4?list=PLGDTq_Tt4Jy-hA_1a9j_f3vZI2H5ZbQ5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cy_OPeN869U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lyrics to the last link:

"Best Of Joy"

I am your joy, your best of joy
I am the moon light, you are the spring, our life's a sacred thing
You know I always will love you, I am forever

I am the one who came when you fell down
I was the only one around (the only one around)
When things will hurt you
I am forever.

Wasn't it I who said that you are free?
Wonder if it seems so hard to be, and things would hurt you
I am forever, I am forever
We are forever, we are forever

I am a friend through thick and thin
We need each other,
We'll never part,
Our love is from the heart
We never say, "I don't need you"
We are forever

I am the one who said that you are free
When it seems so hard to be the only one
And nothing would cheer you
I am forever
Wasn't it I who carried you around?
When all the words keep turning down
When things would hurt you
I am forever, I am forever
We are forever, we are forever

You are the sun in the Southern sky, when things are shaded
Let go and then we do get back, I was the only one around
When things would hurt you
We are forever, I am forever, we are forever, I am forever
We are forever, &#8230; keep on, we are forever, &#8230; keep on, have to be strong
We are forever, we are forever, oh right
I am forever, we are forever, I am forever, we are forever, we are forever
I am forever, I am forever.

Last edited:
Some more nice songs to listen:

The lyrics to the last link, it would fit to the title of this thread as well:

I was alone in the dark when I met ya
Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh
You took my hand and you told me you loved me
Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh

I was alone, there was no love in my life
(I was alone, there was no love in my life)
I was afraid of life and you came in time
(I was afraid of life and you came in time)
You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight
(You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight)
Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh

[Chorus:]
I like the way how you're holdin' me
It doesn't matter how you're holdin' me
I like the way you're lovin me'
It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me
I like the way how you're touchin' me
It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me
I like the way how you're kissin' me
It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me
You'll seeeee...

...it won't be long 'til we make vows, I bet ya
Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh
I thank the Heavens above that I met ya
Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh

I was alone, there was no love in my life
(I was alone, there was no love in my life)
I was afraid of life and you came in time
(I was afraid of life and you came in time)
You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight
(You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight)
Uuuuuuuuuuh

I like the way how you're lovin' me
It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me
I like the way how you're holdin' me
It doesn't matter how you re lovin' me
I like the way how you're touchin' me
It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me
I like the way how you're kissin' me
It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me

The world's a better place
'cause you came in time,
You took away the rain and brought the sunshine,
I was afraid 'cause I was hurt the last time,
Uuuuuuuuuuh Ahhhhhhhh.

I like the way how you're holdin' me,
It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me,
I like the way how you're lovin' me,
It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me,
I like the way how you're touchin' me,
It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me,
I like the way how you're kissin' me,
It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me,
You'll seeeee.
Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh [12x]

Last edited:
The lyrics to Break of Dawn were posted in another thread, but considering Magicgirl's lovely musical lists I figured it belonged here better :)

I've even found an instrumental version which sounds delightful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDQ2Iwb0lc8, but it only proves just how crucial the absence of Michael's magic can be.

Here goes the song in its full and wondrous glory bursting with Michael's voice and sensuality

It's the way that I love you, let me show.................
magnificent, absolutely magnificent :wub:

Whooooooooooooo !! I have finally found this thread ..where the heck has this thread been?!!!!!

so how did this thread alter? and to what exactly? all these video postings, are we trying to prove he did find love or did not find love in the dark?

so how did this thread alter? and to what exactly? all these video postings, are we trying to prove he did find love or did not find love in the dark?

I would think from his songs in one way he did and in another way he didn't. I would hope for him he did. In the beginning or in the middle of this thread people which are gone now were better in explanation I guess.

Yes everyone was around in 2008-2009 have gone ....i miss them and how this thread used to be

Back