Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I think the word "dance" just can't be made depraved, like I did. I think Dance to Michael is that purest infusion of souls. Yes, he's a spiritual person. One that doesn't get physical unless he knows the other person is right there with him in spirit and mind...unless "Rock With You" was written at a time where there was this 21 year old with hormones racing, singing....that could be it too...lol

:eek:

Oooooooo. See that?! Shannon almost had to go into straight up Mod mode on us!! She was about put on her surgical mask and latex gloves so she could open up the Ajax, Pine Sol, Mr. Clean, Bleach, Spic n Span, and drive her street sweeper!!
:lol:

Hi Shannon! *waving* :giggle:

We're talking about MJ's beautiful and sexing speaking voice. It would be absolute torrrrture listening to that man on the phone in the middle of the night and not be able to touch him.

Here. Would you like a raffle ticket? We have an extra? :wild: :lol:

:eek:

Oooooooo. See that?! Shannon almost had to go into straight up Mod mode on us!! She was about put on her surgical mask and latex gloves so she could open up the Ajax, Pine Sol, Mr. Clean, Bleach, Spic n Span, and drive her street sweeper!!

Hi Shannon! *waving* :giggle:

We're talking about MJ's beautiful and sexing speaking voice. It would be absolute torrrrture listening to that man on the phone in the middle of the night and not be able to touch him.

Here. Would you like a raffle ticket? We have an extra? :wild: :lol:

Amen You got that right!! Uh Huh!! :punk:

SSShhhh....be vewwwy vewwwy quiet....we've got a Mod's attention..

eye_wall_elmer_1024.jpg

Personally, I think MJ liked my loincloth idea...there are stories all over saying he is going to have a jungle theme at the O2...so maybe he will? Maybe he wont??

It does say, "and when the groove is dead and gone" ... "we can rocccccck forever doesn't it :unsure: :brow: ok so I get yous' guyz' point :giggle:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh 1979 MJ!!! :lol: whoever woulda thunk it?

That was the beginning that lead to 2000 Watts lol woooo weeee that song! woah

I loved it - love to hear that bass in his voice ... its fun to hear coming from him ... I woulda loved it to hit radio and have all the djs having contests for ppl to guess the artist for high end prizes ...would be fun imho....but anyway...

moddie you're so deep ... that's the dream love for sure...body soul and spirit ... not in that order ... i would like to imagine everyone wants that

Awwwwww Shucks, stateofshock, Michael is the deep one, lol. He really makes it easy to interpret. His needs like most men are so basic and human. He's been revealing alot about himself to us for a very longtime.
Now, if I could only interpret fine art,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe then I'd have some money in the bank, lol.

Awwwwww Shucks, stateofshock, Michael is the deep one, lol. He really makes it easy to interpret. His needs like most men are so basic and human. He's been revealing alot about himself to us for a very longtime.
Now, if I could only interpret fine art,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe then I'd have some money in the bank, lol.

Awwwwwww Being Good is too hard, lol

It's allllllll Michael's fault, he did it, he did it. Put him in time out.

lol too funny. put michael in time out, and he will perfect the pout. :) it's all his fault. hahahaha

pout, pout, turn about, go to london with a big fat SHOUT!

hearing fans' melodious roar, michael shall soar.

he rings the bell, and casts the spell.

to the land of tea, all will see.

SSShhhh....be vewwwy vewwwy quiet....we've got a Mod's attention..

eye_wall_elmer_1024.jpg

Unfortunately, this is one of THOSE threads that require babysitting - I just like not to post in this one - it's a lil ummm....odd for me :scratch:

Personally, I think MJ liked my loincloth idea...there are stories all over saying he is going to have a jungle theme at the O2...so maybe he will? Maybe he wont??

:doh: Yeah that's an example of the weird :hysterical:

Awwwwwww Being Good is too hard, lol

It's allllllll Michael's fault, he did it, he did it. Put him in time out.

:lol:...i just had a image of mj being put in the naughty chair......jess calm down calm ....:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry guys couldnt help myself!

OMG, that man named Michael Jackson!! Love his personality to bits!!

See, there are so many sides to him that we couldn't leave out this side. He is one sexy and romantic guy.
:wub:

But, you know what else he is? He's FUNNY!!!! :lol: Michael Jackson is all out goofy!! I mean, he gets hecka serious....and that can be quite often....especialy if he's in one of those moods to get some real work done, but man oh man oh man, when he's in a goofy mood, it is just soooooo fun!!!

And when he's in one of those sexy moods and he puts it into song, well then, we end up with a thread like this that Shannon has to babysit so we won't go beyond being Rated PG!!!
:rofl:

Love you, Michael!! :wub:

Hi, Shannon! *waving again* :lol:

Last edited:
And when he's in one of those sexy moods and he puts it into song, well then, we end up with a thread like this that Shannon has to babysit so we won't go beyond being Rated PG!!!
:rofl:

Yeh sorry bout that shannon...we will try and behave...we promise!!!!
Wont we guys ....;) :lol:

Yeh sorry bout that shannon...we will try and behave...we promise!!!!
Wont we guys ....;) :lol:
Surrrrrrre! Of course we will!
;) :lol:

Seriously tho, yeah, we will because Shannon will wash our mouths out with virtual soap. You know her nickname is "Mama," right? And Mama doesn't play.

Seriously tho, yeah, we will because Shannon will wash our mouths out with virtual soap. You know her nickname is "Mama," right? And Mama doesn't play.

Oh yeh we cant go past mama ...the mama's are always on the lookout!
mine always is lol

Mmmm i wonder what virtual soap taste like :lol:....only kidding

*blush* no wonder shannon has to babysit.

and that rhyme i did was a little smelly. no, really.

abracadabra, make it betta!

oh shoot it isn't my day for rhymin'. :(

but the time has come, i'm comin' to london

your shirts will be seen, please make them bright green

they'll be seen in the dark and they'll make the spark

cause love will endure...and that's for sure!

it's a love spell, but nobody tell!

After being some months away and coming back here I can't beleive this thread is still going on :)

*blush* no wonder shannon has to babysit.

and that rhyme i did was a little smelly. no, really.

abracadabra, make it betta!

oh shoot it isn't my day for rhymin'.
:(

but the time has come, i'm comin' to london

your shirts will be seen, please make them bright green

they'll be seen in the dark and they'll make the spark

cause love will endure...and that's for sure!

it's a love spell, but nobody tell!

So the love story continues, as the mystery unfolds.
:D

It is soooo funny when we go off on a laughing frenzy...

By the way, MimiK, like your poems: :flowers:

Back