Did MJ Have ANY Faults?

Asking if someone had faults is like asking if he had a butt hole.. like no sh!t... well I guess yes sh!t since he had a butt hole to sh!t out of.

Come on lol

Ever since the day's of Motown, Michael had a dual role going on. He was part of the Jackson 5 and he also had a solo career going on. Which explains why, the day's before his death, a lawsuit had been filed, alledging that Michael would do a Jackson family concert down in the Dallas area, complete with albums. This work ethic is what led to his social life. He tried staying pure and at the same time, tried enjoying a social life he felt he had been denied, a childhood. Perhaps his stubborn nature did lead him down the wrong path, admitting on national television that he shared his bed with those less fortunate, young men, which had been a downfall previously, in 1993. It didn't work then and it didn't work in 2003, having sleep overs with younger men. Conrad Murray had recorded conversations with Michael Jackson about building a children's hospital, so his intention in looking out for kid's was still present. It was a better channel of communication for Michael, in showing he was a humanitarian till the bitter end.

I think a bit of debate is healthy. But I also think Michael was a very special person. We wouldn't be discussing him on this very board if he didn't stand out from the crowd. I also so ft of feel especially since he has passed that everything discussed should be done with the same respect as it was when he read the board.
MJ has helped me through some very difficult times in my life. I was emotionally and psychologically a used by my Father and got a lot of criticism which was in fact abuse because I am different so I'm quite sensitive to people being on the right side of critical. Also the man is no longer with us so raking through his mistakes doesn't really help anyone. I for one wang to celebrate the man the whole man and accept as he was faults and frailties as well as his amazing talent and beautiful heart.
I feel we should lift him up because he gets enough hate elsewhere.
I've been a member here for many yrs and this was the only place I could come for support during the trial and Conrad Murrays trial and Mjs passing and all the highs and lows in between. It was a safe space and I hope it will continue to be so.
Xxx

Of course Michael had many faults, he was a human being. What we treasure most about him is the way he reacted when life was bad to him, he knew how to raise back when life put him down and he never became bitter, he remained a caring person.

Michael had many faults. He could be self centered at times (especially about his looks and his childhood), he would put himself into situations where he would be hurt (agreeing to do the 2003 interview, for example), and he surrounded himself with extremely flawed people who would hurt him.

However, he was also a very kind person, a gentle soul, and an incredible musician and entertainer. He also apparently was very well read, although he wasn't showy about it. He was obviously a very intelligent human being, and intelligent human beings tend to suffer more than the ignorant.

I don't think it's a good idea to showcase what was wrong with him. He's no longer here. But he left behind a lot of wonderful music.

The only fault I see in Michael is that he's trusting too much, he trusted too many people not realizing they're stabbing him in the back with lies and countless lawsuits.

^ he had a lot more faults than that.. he was a person just like you and me and some of them have been on display for us to see..

He had a lot of faults. He was terrible at handling confrontations, can be very self-centered or immature. He put himself into trouble because he was too trusting and naive. If I was a friend of his, I might have been cut off or banned because I can be critical and I speak frankly. haha

Last edited:
No.....MJ had no faults. All the problems he faced was everyone else's fault :D

I don't mean no disrespect to the OP when I say this, but threads like this are perfect example of people becoming too obsessed with celebrities, that they have most likely never met in their lives and never will. People start worshiping celebrities like they are deities without any flaws. That is stan culture in a nutshell.

To answer the question, Michael Jackson had many flaws and some of his flaws got him into trouble and perhaps played a crucial role in his untimely passing.

Some of his flaws are as follows:

1) He was a very bad judge of character. He trusted so many wrong people in his life. People that were allowed to become a part of his life, people that ultimately betrayed him in the end. Some examples... Chandler family, Arvizo family, Cascio family & Martin Bashir.

2) He didn't learn from his mistakes. He should have never carried on with the sleepovers with the kids after the first child molestation charges. I know he meant well but he should have understood that the society don't see it from his point of view and that people were always going to raise their eyebrows at the thought of a grown man sleeping with kids that aren't his. And I do think they were people around Michael who felt the same and probably tried to convince him to stop with the sleepovers, but he didn't listen to them, probably due to his stubbornness or naivety or both.

3) Michael at times was a bit arrogant and self centered. Just look at the History statue.

But despite all of his flaws, Michael was a very nice person. It's just that he wasn't some innocent angel that never did anything wrong in his life. He did and he did have his flaws. Michael was a flawed human being, just like every other human being. Of course that doesn't mean he wasn't a nice person. He was a very nice person, like I mentioned above.

I just wish fans would stop worshiping celebrities and accept them as imperfect human beings.

Back