[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [TMZ/ CNN ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate weighs in Pg16 - Pst#230

So the lawyer admits that as soon as wades career starts going down the pan its all because of big bad mj. thats a coincedence isnt it. i guess when his career was ok he was able to repress those memories cause life was good and so was the money.

sick bastards both wade and that lawyer

Re: [TMZ/ CNN ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate weighs in Pg16 - Pst#230

It really stabs the heart to read someone talk about Michael like that.

i dont doubt for a second that there are alot of civil lawyer who have contacted wade, brett and mac culkin over the years promising big money if they change their story.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

― Michael Jackson

And in a world filled with lies, remember--"Lies run sprints. Truth runs marathons."

so true. wish i hadnt read it

the lawyer doesn't mention repressed memories... Just that Wade suddenly collapsed because he couldn't bear to keep the secret anymore.
This lawyer seems to have repressed memories from his law classes.

Grrr....its so hard, so hard.

so true. wish i hadnt read it

me neither. this is so heartbreaking.

Before I went to bed last night I wrote a post here that it was hearbreaking to go through the autopsy report again at the AEG trial (that it only needed a simple lift chin to save MJ) and I woke up 8 hrs later to these sickening allegations. I just couldnt believe it. I went to bed being sad and woke up feeling more devastated.

Can someone explain what "career trajectory which is off the charts" means?

terrell;3819817 said:
Sorry but this is not going to damage MJ no more than what has been done. Again, people are making a mockery out this claim. This guy is a lawyer and looking for money as well. They know saying MJ name gets attention.

Another thing is that this lawyer is saying that Michael told Wade that "If anyone ever finds out about what WE did WE will go to jail for the rest of OUR lives" and “OUR lives will be ruined forever.” What is this "we" and "our"? Michael would have been the only one to go to jail if this was proved. And I'm sure that Wade knew the difference. This is another blow to his claim, in my opinion. And I think he's only claiming "repressed memory" because he knew people would ask him why he waited so long to say something if this really happened.

Last edited:

Wade praising MJ to the hilt in 2009. "Kind person", "good father", "human being". How can anyone believe what this guy is now saying?!

Kingofpop4ever3000;3819874 said:
Another thing is that this lawyer is saying that Michael told Wade that "If anyone ever finds out about what WE did WE will go to jail for the rest of OUR lives" and “OUR lives will be ruined forever.” What is this " we" and "our"? Michael would have been the only one to go to jail if this was proved. And I'm sure that Wade knew the difference. So this is another blow to his claim, in my opinion.
jordan claimed the same . This asshole wants to prove a pattern to give credibility to his claims . He no doubt studied both 1993 and 2003 cases .

No being funny but this is just another flash in the pan and should be taken with a pinch of salt
Wade is clearly in need of a quick cash in because of struggling with a cash flow problem and seeing as Michael is about to defend himself anymore, he think that the Michael Jackson estate will hand a payout. More fool them (estate) if they even dwell on this

Basic reply to Wade is go to hell

Another thing is that this lawyer is saying that Michael told Wade that "If anyone ever finds out about what WE did WE will go to jail for the rest of OUR lives" and “OUR lives will be ruined forever.” What is this " we" and "our"? Michael would have been the only one to go to jail if this was proved. And I'm sure that Wade knew the difference. So this is another blow to his claim, in my opinion.

I guess they took a leaf out of the Chandler playbook. In Richard Gardner's interview with Jordan the boy said MJ told him to keep it a secret otherwise they'd both go to jail or Michael would go to jail and Jordan would go to a juvenile hall. Funny thing is that when Gardner asked Jordan if he believed that Jordan answered:

"Well, I didn't really believe it at the time, and I definitely don't now. But at the time I didn't really believe it but I said, okay, whatever, and just went along with it."

So, he didn't believe it, but "ok, whatever" just went along with it. Yeah, right...

So Jordan didn't believe such crap but Wade did? Even as an adult man when he testified for Michael in 2005? Even in 2009 when he made gleaming comments about Michael after his death?

Ridiculous.

But then, maybe the inspiration weren't the Chandlers (though I'd imagine they went through those documents when they made up their crap). It's so cliché in child abuse cases to claim something like that - that someone didn't tell because the abuser threatened they would both go to jail. I'd imagine something like that may work on 7-year-olds, but I doubt it would work on 13-14-year-olds, let alone adults...

No being funny but this is just another flash in the pan and should be taken with a pinch of salt
Wade is clearly in need of a quick cash in because of struggling with a cash flow problem and seeing as Michael is about to defend himself anymore, he think that the Michael Jackson estate will hand a payout. More fool them (estate) if they even dwell on this

Basic reply to Wade is go to hell

These types of claim should not be taken with a pinch of salt at all. It's these false allegations that are the most damaging to Michael's legacy and if people, like Robson do come out and lie about it then it needs to be shot down in flames. You shouldn't just shrug your shoulders at something like this because Michael legacy and reputation is being put on the line.

Dont tell me next wade will say mj haunted him these last fours years and made him keep defending him . what disgusts me even more is that wade is allowing that lawyer to speak in such a disgusting way about mj. thats worse than filing the docs.

so which seven years are we talking about as a poster on kop said during 93 his marriage to lisa debbie being on tour and the kids being born. fools.

I joined too late.

Please, what didTom Mesereau say ?

I just had the opposite reaction. It was the most bizarre statement i can imagine a lawyer giving in a high profile case. This chap makes oxman sound like the most eloquent, most intelligent legal mind out there. Every normal person knows mj is a monster?? - is that just wishful thinking on this lawyers' part, is that what he's relying on? And all this talk about intimidation and brainwashing, thought it was meant to be repressed memory syndrome to get round the statute of limitations, mj must have been pretty confident of his brainwashing abilities to have wade as one of his star defence witnesses - what if wade suddenly blurted out all those 7 yrs of abuse whilst under xexamination?

And who was intimidating/brainwashing wade between 2009-2012?

Can see why weitzman says it was a pathetic claim.

so which seven years are we talking about as a poster on kop said during 93 his marriage to lisa debbie being on tour and the kids being born. fools.

Wade was born in 1982, so according to their allegations MJ molested him between 1987 and 1994. So yeah, while he was dating LMP, while the Chandler allegations were ongoing and everything... Okkay...

Wade is ridculous. He was under oath and claimed Michael didn't do anything wrong to him and now he wants to go back on his words. Uh, theres a such thing as perjury. I'm not sure hes heard of it. Either way we all know hes just need it for a quick check and its disgusting what people will do for money.

It's not a sequestered jury.

shouldn't matter. They are ordered not to follow media and be on social networks. Unless this is introduced at trial, they shouldn;t be paying attention to it.

from the document linked above by Last Tear , page 7

claimi.jpg

I'm not sure I understand it :

what is an "unfiled complaint" (line 19) Is it a criminal complaint ?

DOES 1,2, 3 (line 26) : does it mean there were 3 persons involved in his molestation complaint, or could he be saving some "DOES" for future repressed memories , other people involved that he may not know about at the time of the claim ?

Overall, this document is his request for filing under seal. Does it mean he has not filed ANYTHING yet ? Is he waiting for the court's order to seal before he files his creditor claim and possibly a criminal complaint ?

thanks for the help

I was under the impression that does 1,2,3 were mentioned in the context of wanting to protect their privacy under some california code. I'm not sure if the 3 are mj, wade and one other, or 3 people he's claiming against, or 3 people who are involved in this incident - i just skimmed the doc.

It actually seems like he is accusing 3 people, not that there are 3 alleged victims:

"In order to adequately and fully plead his claims against DOES 1, 2 and 3, Claimant must identify and make reference to facts and information that would necessarily divulge and identities of DOES 1, 2 and 3."

There are 3 Doe defendants so yeah he's accusing 3 people. I'm not sure if it is Michael and 2 other people or it is a technical stuff meaning 3 Does are Michael and the 2 executors.

It seems there is a hearing today :
case.jpg

from http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilcasesummarynet/ui/casesummary.aspx?

@Ivy can you help us understand pls

All of these cases were filed on 29. June 2009?

Sorry , I hadn't understood . . All probate cases for the Jackson Estate are the same BP117321

The hearing today has to do with Tohme and the Estate's lawsuit against him for wrongfully taken property among other

You got it correct. BP117321 is the case number for MJ Estate Probate. The date June 29, 2009 is the date the case started.

Today's hearings are about a royalty payment and Tohme - nothing to do with Wade.

According to the court document the first hearing for this one is June 6 , 2013.

It just seems as if most of those that were close to MJ, didn't actually like him. These friends and family of his just always turn on him so easily and quick.

It's one thing for friends to turn on him, but outside of MJ's kids, does anyone on here think MJ's family is heartbroken over this betrayal?

These types of claim should not be taken with a pinch of salt at all. It's these false allegations that are the most damaging to Michael's legacy and if people, like Robson do come out and lie about it then it needs to be shot down in flames. You shouldn't just shrug your shoulders at something like this because Michael legacy and reputation is being put on the line.

Ok then prehaps I was slightly wrong to insinuating that I apologise
However it still doesnt take away from the 'FACT' that all these allegations are downright BS.
All i'm saying in my own terms that these kind of false allegations do not surprise me in the least, in the words of Michael "anything for money"

Again, Basic reply to Wade would be go to hell

Wade was born in 1982, so according to their allegations MJ molested him between 1987 and 1994. So yeah, while he was dating LMP, while the Chandler allegations were ongoing and everything... Okkay...

shouldn't it be, from 89 to 96 (from the age of 7 to 14)?. It is stuff like this that makes me wish that the world had ended on december 21. I am starting to lose my faith in mankind and loyalty all togheter.

Last edited:

Right, my math isn't too good now. So according to their allegations he was molested between 1989 and 1996. So add to that list: while MJ was married to LMP, while he married Debbie...

It's one thing for friends to turn on him, but outside of MJ's kids, does anyone on here think MJ's family is heartbroken over this betray.
---------+

i doubt maureen is considering how stacy brown is acting. just another thing for the family to resent him over. 40 bill is compensation for putting up with mj

Another thing is that this lawyer is saying that Michael told Wade that "If anyone ever finds out about what WE did WE will go to jail for the rest of OUR lives" and “OUR lives will be ruined forever.” What is this "we" and "our"? Michael would have been the only one to go to jail if this was proved. And I'm sure that Wade knew the difference. This is another blow to his claim, in my opinion. And I think he's only claiming "repressed memory" because he knew people would ask him why he waited so long to say something if this really happened.

Yes Wade knew the difference : he was 21 in 2003.

elusive moonwalker;3819884 said:

re 7 years, Robson was born in 82 so if he was abused from 7years old to 14, that would be from 89 to 96. ..... :)

It just seems as if most of those that were close to MJ, didn't actually like him. These friends and family of his just always turn on him so easily and quick.

It's one thing for friends to turn on him, but outside of MJ's kids, does anyone on here think MJ's family is heartbroken over this betrayal?

I have my reservations about Katherine, but I think she's probably heartbroken over this.

Back