[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I just assumed the estate had seen the complaint.

Personally, I think this is why Wade and his lawyer filed the lawsuit under seal. I believe they wanted to blindside the Estate and then possibly force them into a settlement.

Last edited:

so are you guys saying even the estate does not know what he's claiming ?

IMO Wade Robson was calling someone's bluff in the hopes of a quick few million to keep the whole thing quiet even though it was all lies. Now I want to see it get thrown out or see him shot down in a court of law!

Well. I hope t-Mez rips wade to shreds! I would love to see wade explain his repressed memories to a court
He is a coward how
does he sleep at night ?

IMO Wade Robson was calling someone's bluff in the hopes of a quick few million to keep the whole thing quiet even though it was all lies. Now I want to see it get thrown out or see him shot down in a court of law!
totally agree!

Well. I hope t-Mez rips wade to shreds! I would love to see wade explain his repressed memories to a court
He is a coward how does he sleep at night ?

While T-Mez can can make public comments stating he thinks its bogus , he is not part of these proceedings and won't be part of them. The very qualified MJ Estate Attorneys will handle this claim. This is a civil claim not a criminal court case which by law it never will be. There is no defendant to charge.

While T-Mez can can make public comments stating he thinks its bogus , he is not part of these proceedings and won't be part of them. The very qualified MJ Estate Attorneys will handle this claim. This is a civil claim not a criminal court case which by law it never will be. There is no defendant to charge.

Mez can be a witness though and he said IF it went to trial he's ready to testify about what went on with Wade during the 2005 trial.

^^^ Yes :) I agree, but I also think the things Wade said and done prior and since that trial will probably be even more damaging to his case .. Plus Not only does he have to prove His...

repressed memories - What he couldn't remember
but also explain how he could have at the exact same time
False memories - all the positive wonderful things he did remember.

Why is he moving away so fast like that? If you are the victim as he says then he should face what he is accusing Michael of. It seems very well planned. You know everyday during the trial Michael walked in front of everyone day after day. He knew what people were thinking but he had the courage to walk out of the car and face everybody going to court. No hidden entrances or sides. The people who accuse Michael act cowardly and yet Michael always acted with bravery and courage. That says a lot.

*shakes head* so the set up was started in 92 by guiterrez and his nambla croonies. and they are all still connected today via world of wonder and perretti.u wish u never knew all the details and facts about the lynching because u know the truth will never out and the gen public will be forever brainwashed(sp)
Re: Jermain's book.

One story which had the Robsons as source was when they told Jermaine that Joy was offered a six figure sum by a tabloid to change their story and say MJ molested Wade.

Another story was about an encounter Joy had with Victor Gutierrez in 1992, one year before the Chandler allegations. Here it is:

VG IMO was the person who triggered the allegations against MJ by being in the ear of parents of kids who spent time with MJ. Like he tries here with Joy. A year later he succeeded with Evan...

I wonder if now all of VG's stories will suddenly become "true" according to the Robsons. Will they jump on the bandwagon with this pedophilia advocate who has even been sentenced to jail for slander in his home country, Chile?

Anyway, Jermaine indeed talked to the Robsons for his book. And they were very supportive. Jermaine's book was published in September 2011, so they were still supportive of Michael in 2011.

Thanks for the clarifcation qbee I just think t-mez evidence would be important

Personally, I think this is why Wade and his lawyer filed the lawsuit under seal. I believe they wanted to blindside the Estate and then possibly force them into a settlement.

It's making sense now why there's been so little reaction, only that short weitzman's statement and none really from the jackson family. And with the robsons fleeing to hawaii, the whole process looks v calculated and on a schedule - reminds me of evan 20 yrs ago.

March 21st is the date the date the court allowed the trial go on and rejected AEGs appeal. its also the date judge denied Jacksons motion to exclude child molestation charges.

Coincidence?

actual molestation claims are irrelevant to AEG's defense. They just use molestation charges / trial as a reason for Michael's income being lower and a reason for his drug use. They will just mention it in passing. Even in the opening statements they twice mention that Michael was found not guilty. So I don't think Wade's creditor claim is going to bring them anything in the courtroom and they say they won't even ask to mention it.

Whatever happened to Michael Amir William's creditor's claim, he filed that back in January didn't he?

It's a lawsuit not a creditor claim. It's against AEG and later on added MJ Estate. The initial demurrer (asking the judge to dismiss the case because there's no legal basis for it) is in June.

its pretty interesting to compare what we know:

Wade Robsons house was listed on March 21,
AEG appealed and failed to get the lawsuit dismissed on March 21.

March 21st is the date the date the court allowed the trial go on and rejected AEGs appeal. Its also the date judge denied Jacksons motion to exclude child molestation charges.

Coincidence?

now we have Jermaine talking about Wade AND his Momma helping him with his book in 2011

+

Jamie King vs. Wade Robson

2+2= Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World making hundreds of millions (+MandalaBay + the new MJ One show) versus AEG Live lost millions on rehearsals, lost hundreds of millions on This Is It (world) tour, and facing the 40 billion lawsuit

... a conspiracy? nah...

Here is the testimony that Joy Robson gave in 2005 at Michael Jackson's Trial.

When you read through it, I walked away thinking what a true friend Michael was in helping Joy Robson, head of her own household, is. Michael did what he could to help Joy Robson and her son, Wade Robson. Michael allowed Joy Robson to have her pay at her employment at a Cosmetics Company to go through MJJ Productions because of getting established in the United States. Guiding Joy through this red tape, so that Joy could live in the United States because of immigration laws. Michael Jackson had also tutored Wade Robson, mentored Wade Robson, the navigating of the waters, so to speak, of making it in the Entertainment Industry. The "cousin" term cracked me up, because it just showed Michael Jackson considered folk as his spiritual family!

BY MR. MESEREAU:

Q. Miss Robson, where is your home?

A. In Sherman Oaks, California.

Q. How long have you known him? [Michael Jackson]

A. 18 years.

Q. And how did you meet Mr. Jackson?

A. Originally, in Australia. He was touring on the Bad tour, and my son Wade was five years old and won a Michael Jackson look-alike/dance-alike competition.

Q. Did you develop a friendship with Michael Jackson?

A. Not immediately. Two years later, we returned to the United States for — Wade was dancing here, and we reassociated with him at that point, and became friends from there, from 1989.

Q. Are you still Michael Jackson’s friend?

A. Absolutely.

Q. Have you been to Neverland?

A. Many times.

Q. How many times do you think you visited Neverland?

A. I have no idea. We average about four times a year since we’ve lived in the United States, which is 14 years now, and quite a few times before that.

Q. Do you remember the first time you visited Neverland?

A. Yes. It was in January of 1990.

Q. And how did you end up visiting Neverland?

A. When we were here, we called around, trying to find Michael again. He had told us if we returned to the United States to contact him. So we called around, and we eventually were put onto his

personal assistant, which at that time was Norma Stakos, and they called Michael. He remembered us, and said he would like to see us again. So we met him at a recording studio where he was working at the time.

Q. And did you stay at Neverland on that first visit?

A. Yes, he invited us to stay that weekend, so we did. We went — we were touring the United States, we were here on vacation as well. We went away for the week, and came back for the second

weekend.

Q. Have you seen Michael Jackson’s bedroom at Neverland?

A. Yes.

Q. When did you first see Michael Jackson’s bedroom at Neverland?

A. That first weekend when we stayed with him.

Q. Ever stayed in that room yourself?

A. No.

Q. Do you recall your son staying in Michael Jackson’s room at Neverland?

A. Yes.

Q. And explain that, if you would.

A. Well, the first — the first night they had been out doing the usual thing at Neverland, 10 playing. And later that night, they all came back to the suite where my husband and I were staying, and my parents were with us, as well. We were all talking in the suite. And Wade had been impersonating Michael for some time and had lots of costumes of Michael’s that we had made. And Michael was looking at them, and we were just all discussing those. And then it was getting late, and my children said to me, both Chantel and Wade, my daughter, said, ‘Can we stay with Michael. ‘ And my husband and I sort of looked at Michael, and said, ‘Well, if that’s okay with you ‘. And he said, Oh, absolutely. If they’d like to stay, that’s fine.’ (the children were always the initiators)

Q. And did you allow your son and daughter to stay in his room?

A. Yes.

Q. How many times do you think your son and daughter stayed in his room?

A. Many times. I have no idea.

Q. Did you ever have a problem with them doing that?

A. Not at all.

Q. Ever see anything inappropriate happen at Neverland?

A. Never.

Q. Okay. When’s the last time you spoke to Michael Jackson?

A. Two weeks ago. We visited his children at Neverland.

Q. Okay. And do you consider yourselves friends of the family of Mr. Jackson?

A. We consider us very good friends, if not family.

Q. Okay. Did Mr. Jackson ever use the word ‘family ‘ to describe you and your children?

A. Yes.

Q. Okay. Did you ever have any problem with that?

A. Never.

Q. Ever seen Mr. Jackson hug your children?

A. Mr. Jackson hugs everyone.

Q. Ever seen Mr. Jackson kiss your children on the cheek?

A. Yes.

Q. Did you ever have a problem with that?

A. No.

Q. Ever see Mr. Jackson hold any of your children by the hand?

A. I think so, yes.

Q. Did you ever have a problem with that?

A. No.

Q. Ever seen Mr. Jackson playing with your children?

A. Yes.

Q. And what did you see him do?

A. He’d play — I’ve seen him play games, hide-and-seek. I’ve seen them climb trees. I’ve seen them play in the water fort at the ranch. They play constantly.

Q. Did you ever have any problem with any of that?

A. No. We all did it together often. We were — all played together.

Q. How would you describe Neverland?

A. I would have once said the happiest place on earth. I — I always felt that when we arrived at Neverland, you forgot all your problems, you forgot everything. It seemed like a world on its own. You
would drive in there, and it was very serene, very peaceful, very beautiful. Inspirational. And everything was perfect when you drive out and reality would hit again.

Q. What did you do at Neverland?

A. We watched movies. I particularly liked the chimpanzees. I spent a lot of time playing with the chimps. All the animals, I enjoyed. We would play on the water fort. We’d drive the quads around the
hills. Just a fun time always.

Q. Ever see your son in a shower with Michael Jackson?

A. No. Never.

Q. Ever seen the Jacuzzi at Neverland?

A. Yes.

Q. Ever been in it yourself?

A. Yes.

Q. How many times, do you think?

A. Oh. Maybe six or eight times.

Q. Now, to your knowledge, has your daughter ever been in Michael Jackson’s room at Neverland?

A. Yes.

Q. And did she ever stay over there, to your knowledge?

A. Yes.

Q. Did you have any problem with that?

A. Not at all.

CROSS-EXAMINATION BY MR. SNEDDON:

As I recall, you first met the defendant at a dance contest in Australia, correct?

A. Correct.

Q. And that was in what year?

A. That was in 1987.

Q. And the occasion of you meeting Mr. Jackson was you were brought behind the stage with a lot of other people who were back there; is that right?

A. It was a meet-and-greet situation, yes.

Q. There wasn’t a lot of substance to it?

A. No, it was just,’How are you? It’s a pleasure to meet you’ type of thing.’

Q. And then you were invited up to the ranch, as I understand it, for a weekend?

A. Correct.

Q. So you weren’t there for an entire week?

A. No.

Q. Just for the weekend?

A. Yes.

Q. And when you went there for the weekend, the first night, your son and daughter spent the night in Mr. Jackson’s bedroom, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. Now, as I understand it, then, this was only the second time that you had met Mr. Jackson; is that correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And the first time you’d really met him on a one-on-one personal basis, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And how old was your son at this time?

When we were at Neverland?

Q. Yes, ma’am.

A. He was seven.

Q. Seven. How old was your daughter?

A. Ten.

Q. So your son and your daughter spent the first night with Mr. Jackson, and this was really the first night you’d ever met Mr. Jackson, that’s correct, on a substantive level?

A. Well, basically we’d spent the day with him, yes.

Q. That was the first time?

A. Yes. (only he didn’t ask her about the several years of talking with Michael over the telephone prior to their actual meeting which is when they became really close friends)

Q. Now, did you know that your son and daughter spent the night with Mr. Jackson in his bed?

A. They did not.

Q. They did not.

A. They slept on the mezzanine level.

Q. That’s your belief?

A. That’s what they had told me.

Q. The second night your daughter did not stay with Mr. Jackson?

A. She did.

Q. The second night also?

A. Yes.

Q. Both nights?

A. Yes.

Q. Now, do you recall an incident that occurred on Mother’s Day during 1990 on a trip to the ranch?

A. Yes.

Q. And you were upset, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And you were crying at one point?

A. Yes.

Q. And the reason for that was that you had not seen your son all day, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And it was Mother’s Day?

A. That’s right.

Q. And you found out that the reason that you hadn’t seen your son that day was because he had been sleeping all day, correct?

A. I think so. Yeah.

Q. When you visited in September of 1991, you came permanently, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. You had no intention of going back to Australia?

A. No.

Q. And you had your son and your daughter with you?

A. Yes.

Q. And your husband did not come?

A. No.

Q. And at that point you had been separated from your husband?

A. Yes.

Q. And then from that point, from September of 1991 up till, let’s just say, September 1993 - okay? – the time frame involved, you and your son spent a great deal of time with Michael Jackson, you
were around him a lot, correct?

A. I don’t think so.

Q. You were not at the ranch on a number of occasions during 1991?

A. My memory is in the entire time we’ve lived here since 1991, we’ve only been at the ranch with Michael on four occasions in 14 years.

Q. Four occasions?

A. Every other time we’ve been here without him.

Q. Would that be the same for your son?

A. Yes.

Q. So –

A. He came one — all the time by himself.

Q. You testified that you’ve been out at the ranch on an average of about four times?

A. Four times a year, but Michael was never there.

Q. He’s never there when you go there?

A. Very rarely. I can only remember four times in 14 years that we’ve been there with him since we have lived here.

Q. Do you recall having a conversation in which you — with June Chandler? Do you know who June Chandler is?

A. Yes.

Q. June Chandler is whom?

A. Jordie Chandler’s mother.

Q. You’ve met June Chandler?

A. Yes.

Q. You’ve met Jordan Chandler?

A. Yes.

Q. Jordan Chandler was at Neverland Valley Ranch at the same time as your son, correct?

A. We were all there together on one weekend.

Q. Okay. And do you recall testifying to a situation in which your son, Wade, was upset because Jordan Chandler was going to spend the night in Michael Jackson’s room and Wade had to stay with you in the guest cottage?

A. I don’t remember that. I remember reading it in my testimony, but I don’t remember him being upset.

Q. Maybe I’ll use a different word. Disappointed?

A. Possibly.

Q. Okay. Do you recall a conversation in which you told June Chandler that some day Jordan was going to be replaced by another one of Michael Jackson’s friends?

A. Yes.

Q. And in a conversation you told June Chandler that with these special friends, that when Mr. Jackson moves on to the next special friend, that it has a tremendous emotional impact on the children
when they’re no longer the favorite, correct?

A. As does everybody when they lose a friend.

Q. I’m sorry?

A. As does everyone if you lose a friend or a friend becomes friendly with somebody else.

Q. Now, during the time that you were at the ranch — you described a situation this morning for the jury, you told them that when you go to Neverland it’s like walking through a door and you forget all your worries and all your cares.

A. Yes.

Q. That’s a paraphrase so…. Now, it’s also true that what happens at Neverland Ranch, is it not, that when children come on the ranch, they sort of lose all of their rules and guidelines for conduct?

A. Well, that depends on the child.

Q. With regard to the conduct of your son when he was on the ranch, did he get carried away, do things there that he didn’t do other places in terms of manners?

A. No.

Q. He was perfectly –

A. My son was always respectful, always considered it a privilege to be there.

Q. Did he ever do anything that you would think that would not be a good thing to do?

A. Not that I’m aware of.

Q. Are you aware that he was throwing pebbles or rocks at the lions with Mr. Jackson?

A. I think that’s been paraphrased. I think what they did is they threw them at the cage, not the lion.

Q. So you make a distinction between throwing them at the cage and the lion itself?

A. Absolutely. They were just trying to make the lion roar. All it did was make a noise.

Q. Now, when you testified about Mr. Jackson and his special friends in your deposition, you mentioned that the first of the ones that you knew about was your son Wade in 1990, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And then in 1991 was Macaulay Culkin, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And in 1992, Brett Barnes, correct?

A. I think so.

Q. And then in 1993, towards the end, was Jordan Chandler, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. With regard to Brett Barnes, you went to Chicago with your — or I should ask you this: Did you go to Chicago with your son to shoot a commercial?

A. A music video, yes.

Q. And did you go there?

A. Yes.

Q. And with your son?

A. Yes.

Q. And did you meet Brett Barnes there?

A. Yes.

Q. And was Brett Barnes with the defendant?

A. Yes.

Q. And in fact, Brett Barnes was staying with the defendant in the defendant’s room, correct?

A. I don’t know.

Q. Did you see whether or not — did you meet any of the Barnes’ parents there?

A. His mother and his sister were there on the set.

Q. You sure of that?

A. Yes.

Q. And was it your — you became aware of the fact that Mr. Jackson referred to some of these young boys as his cousins, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. Didnt you say that Mr. Jackson used the term ‘cousins’ because he didn’t want the kids to get jealous of each other?

A. Yes.

Q. Now, do you recall an incident that occurred where you were supposed to catch a plane and you couldn’t find your son?

A. Yes.

Q. And the fact is that you hadn’t seen or heard from your son for two or three days?

A. I think two.

Q. And he had been with Mr. Jackson during that entire time; correct?

A. Yes.

Q. You called a number of people trying to locate your son, correct?

A. I was trying to call Michael, and he was in the recording studio, not answering, not receiving phone calls. And I think I called Neverland to see if they had gone to Neverland.

Q. Did you call Norma Stakos trying to locate your son?

A. Yes.

Q In 1991, in September, you came here on a – originally you came here on a visa, temporary visa?

A. A six-month visitor’s visa.

Q. Okay. And your goal was to stay here permanently?

A. Yes.

Q. And your goal was that you came because Mr. Jackson had indicated to you that he was going to help your son in his career, correct?

A. I’m not sure about that.

Q. Do you remember testifying in your deposition that the defendant had arranged deals for Wade with his — Sony records, Sony movies and Sony T.V.?

A. No, that came after the fact. After we’d been here. He didn’t promise anything when we came. He came here originally in 1991 to work on the ‘Black or White’ video, and we stayed after that. That was the reason for coming in the first place.

Q. And when you came here in September 1991, Mr. Jackson also helped you with some rent for the first month, correct?

A. That was part of the video — you’re always housed when you come to work on a music video.

Q. I think the question was did Mr. Jackson pay for your rent the first month you were here?

A. Yes.

Q. Now, when you came here in September, you also went to work for MJJ Productions, correct?

A. No.

Q. You — let’s see if I get this right. You had a job in a — cosmetics?

A. Yes.

Q. And because you were here on a certain kind of visa, they couldn’t pay you; is that correct?

A. They did pay me, but they paid me through Michael Jackson’s company.

Q. So your checks were from MJJ Productions?

A. Well, that makes it sound like MJJ Productions was paying me. They were not.

Q. I just — the question was, the checks came from MJJ Productions?

A. They were diverted through Michael Jackson’s company.

Q. In other words, your company would pay them the money, and then Mr. Jackson’s company would pay you the money?

A. Yes.

Q. And that arrangement was worked out with the approval and the help of Mr. Jackson, correct?

A. I think so. I’m — I mean, I didn’t speak to him about it. I spoke to Norma Stakos about it.

Q. Do you recall telling and testifying to the fact that what actually happened in September of 1991 is that Mr. Jackson was your sponsor when you came to the United States with your son?

A. Not initially. We were here for six months and then he offered, he offered to sponsor after we arrived.

Q. And during this particular point in time, not January, but in 1993, at some point, your son was in the process of putting together an album deal where he — he or somebody with him would cut some
records, correct?

A. Correct.

Q. And the negotiations began on that deal when?

A. From memory, June of ’93.

Q. And I think you described that process as about a six-month process?

A. Well, it varies. But that one took that long, yes.

Q. And the deal was finally signed on December 6th, 1993, correct?

A. Correct.

Q. And the deal was signed with — with MJJ Productions, correct?

A. Correct.

Q. And in the deal, your son — not your son – the total deal was for $100,000, correct?

A. The production company.

Q. Right. And your son’s share of that was $30,000?

A. Correct.

Q. And 15,000 of that was given as an advance?

A. I think so.

Q. And this was in December of 1993, correct?

A. I don’t really remember. I think according to the transcripts that’s what it said. We were in New York recording.

Q. And there had been — there had been some delay in the signing of the contracts, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And one of the things that had happened in between the time that you first started negotiating the contracts in June or July and December 6 when you finally signed the contract with Mr. Jackson’s company was that Jordan Chandler had gone to the Department of Social Services in the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office and reported that he’d been molested by Michael Jackson, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And in fact — well, let me ask you this: You know a person, or knew a person by the name of Anthony Pellicano, did you not?

A. Yes.

Q. And Mr. Pellicano was the one who was holding up the deal, correct?

A. Correct.

Q. And the deal was finally signed on December 6th because the defendant intervened and said, “Go ahead and sign the deal,’ correct?

A. Correct.

Q. In the meantime, Mr. Pellicano had given you a $12,000 loan, correct?

A. 10,000.

Q. 10,000, you’re right. Absolutely. Pardon me. $10,000 loan?

A. Correct.

Q. And did you ever repay that?

A. Yes.

Q. When’s the last time you saw Mr. Pellicano?

A. I haven’t seen him since. I have not seen him since ’93.

Q. Do you remember the Los Angeles Police Department coming to your apartment?

A. Yes.

Q. And you didn’t give them a statement either, did you?

A. Yes.

Q. You gave them a very brief one and then said you had to go somewhere. Isn’t that what happened?

A. No, they were trying to interview Wade without me and I told them they were not to do that.

Q. Was there some concern on your part that trained law enforcement officers shouldn’t talk to somebody who could possibly be a suspect of a crime?

A. I was concerned of manipulation.

Q. That the consequence, law enforcement would manipulate your son?

A. Absolutely.

Q. You felt that your son could be manipulated easily?

A. No, but I wasn’t going to take that chance. He was ten.

Q. You weren’t concerned about the fact that the defendant in this case, Mr. Jackson, might manipulate your son?

A. No concern at all that he would manipulate my son.

Q. But two law enforcement officers, you thought they would?

A. Possibly. I don’t know them. I know Mr. Jackson.

Q. Okay. Now, you received another — you received actually a loan from Mr. Jackson for $10,000 in 1992, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. You never paid that one back?

A. No.

Q. And did you receive another loan from Mr. Jackson after the record contract was signed?

A. I don’t think so.

Q. Do you recall telling an investigator that you had gotten a loan from Mr. Jackson for $10,000 and you tried to buy a car? Do you remember that?

A. He paid — he paid for the balance of the car.

Q. Mr. Jackson did?

A. Yes.

Q. That was $10,000?

A. Yes.

BY MR. MESEREAU:

Q. Miss Robson, in response to the prosecutor’s questions with regard to manipulation you said, ‘I know Mr. Jackson.’ Do you remember saying that?

A. Absolutely.

Q. Please tell the jury what you meant by that.

A. Well, I’ve known Michael for a long time. I know him very well. I’ve spent many hours talking to him about everything. I feel like he’s a member of my family. I know him very well. I trust him. I trust him with my children.

Q. Why?

A. Because Michael is a very special person. Unless you know him, it’s hard to understand. He’s not the boy next door. He’s Michael Jackson. He’s very — he’s just a very unique personality. He loves children. And he has a very pure love for children. And to know him is to love him and to trust him.

Q. And when did you begin to know Michael Jackson?

A. I felt like I knew him from the very beginning. He just has that wonderful way of making you feel at home; that I felt like I knew him very early on. But particularly in the two years when we were living in Australia before we moved here, and I talked to him every day. We had very long conversations about everything that was going on in his life and my life and my children’s lives. And you get to know someone very well when you talk to someone several hours a day over a two-year period. And then once we moved here, too, we continued that. We’ve always been able to talk about just about anything.

Q. Now, the prosecutor asked you about Mother’s Day at Neverland?

A. Yes.

Q. Remember that?

A. Yes, I do.

Q. And you learned that Wade and Mr. Jackson were in a recording studio that day, correct?

A. Not that day. That was — that was the time that we were staying in Westwood, and Wade and I had our ticket booked to return to Australia. And he had been at the recording studio with Michael for a couple of days, and I just hadn’t heard from them. I know that they were working long hours, and then they’d take off again the next day. And I was getting –

MR. SNEDDON: Move to strike as a narrative, Your Honor. Objection.

THE COURT: Sustained.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Do you remember anything else about that day at the recording studio?

A. No, just — I had called Norma looking for him, and she found them. She said they were in the recording studio and, ‘Michael is bringing him back to you. They’re on their way.’

Q. To your knowledge, did your son spend a lot of time with Michael Jackson at recording studios?

A. Often, yes.

Q. And why was that?

A. Because Wade was interested in being a recording artist, he was interested in being a producer. He was learning. He loved to be around that and absorb that. He was like a sponge. And he — that was the relationship that he and Michael had. It was — a lot of it was a working relationship and Michael was teaching him.

Q. Now, the prosecutor asked you questions suggesting that you were allowing your son to be with Michael just to further his career. Is that true?

A. Absolutely not.

Q. What do you mean?

A. He was — as I say, he was learning things from Michael. Michael was teaching him everything he knew, and he couldn’t — that was part of the friendship, but it was more of a friendship than
anything else. And I certainly never asked Michael for anything where my son’s career was concerned. I believe in my son, and I moved here for him to further his career. I believed that he could do that.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Did you allow your son to spend time with Michael Jackson learning the entertainment business?

A. Absolutely.

Q. Why did you do that?

A. Because he was learning from the best. Michael offered to teach him everything he could. He believed in him, so why would I not?

Q. Now, your son has had a pretty successful entertainment career so far, right?

A. He has.

Q. And has he worked exclusively with Michael Jackson or has he done other things on his own?

A. He’s done most of it on his own.

Q. What has he done?

A. He’s become a choreographer. He started — MR. SNEDDON: Object as immaterial, Your Honor.

THE COURT: Sustained.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Did you ever allow Wade to be with Michael Jackson only because Michael Jackson could help his career?

THE WITNESS: Never. We were friends first.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Why did you allow Wade to spend a lot of time with Michael Jackson?

A. They enjoyed each other. They — they were very similar people. I remember Michael telling me early on that it was like looking in the mirror, he saw himself all over again. His interest was because he saw Wade’s potential. And Wade loved everything that Michael did and wanted to learn as much as he could.

Q. Did you ever lose your trust in Michael Jackson during any point in time that your son was with him?

A. Never.

Q. Did Mr. Jackson ever do anything that made you suspicious about his behavior towards your son Wade?

A. Never.

Q. Did Mr. Jackson ever do anything that made you suspicious about his behavior towards your daughter?

A. Never.

Q. Now, the prosecutor asked you questions about children being jealous if Michael Jackson had another friend who was a child. Do you remember those questions?

A. Yes.

Q. Please tell the jury what you meant.

A. It’s like any child who has a favorite uncle or someone in the family that everyone wants to be around. And Michael’s the sort of person that everybody wants to be around. He has that sort of
aura. So naturally, when he was spending time with one child, another child would be jealous. It’s the same in any family, if you spend time with one child more than the other.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: The prosecutor asked you questions about Michael Jackson having special friends who were children. Do you remember that?

A. Yes.

Q. And what did you mean by that?

A. Well, you know, there would be people who would spend time with him at particular times more so than others. It didn’t mean that he didn’t still spend time with all of them. They were all friends of
his. But when he spent particularly more time with one than the other, then they were special for the time.

Q. Based upon what you’ve observed of Mr. Jackson, would it be accurate to say that all over the world children flock to him, don’t they?

A. Absolutely.

MR. SNEDDON: Object. Immaterial; leading.

THE COURT: Overruled. The answer is in.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: And have you seen children from time to time get jealous because Mr. Jackson is being nice to another child?

A. Yes.

Q. Has that ever appeared unusual to you?

A. Not at all.

Q. Did you ever see something that you thought was very suspicious when one child would get jealous of Mr. Jackson’s attention to another child?

A. No, I think that’s normal with children.

Q. When you used the term ‘special friends,’ what did you mean?

A. I think just the one that he was spending time with for now. That he considered all of his friends special. I don’t know why I would have said that. I don’t remember saying ‘special.’ But I imagine it
would have meant just the child that he was spending time with now.

Q. When you used the term ‘special friends,’ did you mean to suggest anything criminal was going on?

A. Absolutely not. There’s nothing — no — nothing necessarily a bad connotation in that.

Q. Miss Robson, the prosecutor asked you questions about borrowing $10,000. Remember that?

A. Yes.

Q. Would you please explain why you borrowed $10,000?

A. The first $10,000, we had been here for, I think, a year, 18 months. And it was a lot more difficult to establish ourselves here than I had anticipated, so Michael offered to help us out for a while. So we borrowed $10,000 at that point. The second one was a car. I had been here for a while. My credit from Australia cannot be transferred, so I had no established credit in the United States. I was listed as an employee because of the cosmetics company paying through Michael Jackson’s company. Because I was being sponsored by MJJ Productions, I was listed as an employee of the company. So I had asked if the company would co-sign for my car because I was unable to get the credit to buy a car, and Michael just offered to pay for it rather than co-sign.

Q. Was it — as you recall, was it his idea to help you or was it your idea?

A. I had asked for help. And he was there for me. He was a friend.

Q. Okay. Was there anything, as far as you know, improper or illegal about anything you did?

A. Nothing.

Q. Okay. The prosecutor asked you some questions about whether or not you had borrowed other funds. Do you remember?

A. Do you mean the Anthony Pellicano situation?

Q. Yes.

A. Yes.

Q. And what were you referring to?

A. Well, that was because the record label – the deal had been held up, and the advance was something that we needed to survive. And because it was held up, Anthony Pellicano offered to loan the
money to me until the balance came through from the record deal.

Q. Okay. Now, did you ask Mr. Jackson for help from time to time?

A. I asked a couple of occasions with the car and the initial 10,000.

Q. And he did help you on those occasions?

A. Yes.

Q. The prosecutor asked you questions about your son’s entertainment career. Did you ask for help from Mr. Jackson once in a while as far as your son’s entertainment career was concerned?

A. No. I had called a couple of time to see if — when he was doing music videos, to see if he remembered Wade, because he said he would put Wade in his music video. To remind him more than
anything. But that was all.

Q. And to your knowledge, did Mr. Jackson help Wade with his career?

A. Yes, he’s always very supportive. He’s always very interested in what Wade did with his career. He would check on him. He would ask him to send him — keep him in touch and send — when he was doing music production, he would ask him to send him demos of the music that he was producing so that he can listen to it and encourage him and teach him what he was doing correctly and not. Always very supportive, always very interested.

Q. Now, were you allowing Wade to spend nights with Mr. Jackson because you just wanted to further his career?

A. No.

Q. Why were you letting Wade spend those evenings with Mr. Jackson?

A. Those evenings just happened because they were having fun together. They would play till all hours of the night. They would watch music videos. They would watch cartoons. And they’d basically
just go to sleep.

Q. Did you do that with Mr. Jackson as well?

A. Yes, I did.

Q. How often?

A. A couple of times.

Q. Okay. The prosecutor asked you questions about Wade and Michael throwing some pebbles at the lion cage. Do you recall that?

A. Yes.

Q. How — when did you learn about Wade and Michael throwing some pebbles at a lion cage?

A. I think Wade had told me about it at some point after the fact. He was basically telling me that he heard the lion roar. And it didn’t roar very often, so I was surprised. And he told me what they did to make it roar.

Q. Well, was it your impression that they were engaging in animal cruelty or anything?

A. Absolutely not. That’s the last thing that either of them would do.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Who told you about Wade and Michael Jackson throwing some pebbles at the lion cage?

A. Wade.

Q. And did he tell you that he had tried to be cruel to an animal?

A. No. Wade loves animals.

Q. Did he tell you that Michael Jackson had tried to be cruel to an animal?

A. No. Michael is — loves all animals as well. Neither of them would ever do that.

Q. Now, the prosecutor asked you questions about the word ‘cousin.’ Do you recall those questions?

A. Yes.

Q. And did you hear Michael Jackson use the word ‘cousin’ in describing children?

A. Yes. He pretty much called everybody cousins, I think.

Q. And did you know why he did that?

A. No. That’s just something that he — I mean, I think at some point he may have said it so that they weren’t jealous of each other, because that tended to happen.

Q. Did you ever suspect there was something criminal about Mr. Jackson using the word ‘cousin’?

A. No.

Q. Ever think there was something sexual about Mr. Jackson referring to children as his cousin?

A. Never.

Q. Ever think there was anything inappropriate about Mr. Jackson referring to various children as ‘my cousin’?

A. No.

Q. Okay. Now, you referred to Chicago at one point in your testimony.

A. Yes.

Q. Did you go to Chicago?

A. Yes.

Q. And what was the purpose for that trip?

A. Wade was dancing on the music video ‘Jam.’

Q. Okay. And was that a music video involving Mr. Jackson?

A. Yes.

Q. And was Mr. Jackson in Chicago with you?

A. Not with us. He was there.

Q. Okay. And what do you mean by ‘not with us’?

A. Well, we weren’t staying with him. We were flown in as Wade was working. And we stayed at a hotel. He did the job, and we returned to Los Angeles.

Q. And to your knowledge, where did Mr. Jackson stay on that trip?

A. I have no idea.

Q. Did you see Mr. Jackson on that trip?

A. On the set, yes.

Q. Did you see him in any other location?

A. No.

Q. Okay. Do you know approximately when that was?

A. I’m not sure. I want to say ’92. Maybe in the middle of ’92 somewhere.

Q. Okay. The prosecutor asked you some questions about whether you were concerned about manipulation. Remember that?

A. Yes.

Q. Were you ever concerned about Mr. Jackson manipulating you?

A. Never.

Q. Did you ever tell anyone you were concerned that Mr. Jackson was manipulating Wade?

A. No.

Q. Ever tell anyone that you were concerned that Mr. Jackson was manipulating your daughter?

A. No.

Q. Did you use the word ‘manipulation’?

A. Not to my knowledge.

Q. Are there any other entertainment-related transactions that you recall either you or your son being involved in with Michael Jackson?

A. And what do you mean by ‘entertainment transactions’?

Q. Any type of entertainment, transaction, project. You name it.

A. He did three music videos. He did a Pepsi commercial. And the original L.A. Gear photo shoot. I think those are the only things he’s ever done with Michael.

Q. Did Mr. Jackson, to your knowledge, help Wade with those projects?

A. What do you mean by ‘help’?

Q. Any kind of assistance.

A. I mean, he offered — he decided that he wanted — he would want Wade to work on it, because he was the best person for the job. Other than that, no.

Q. Okay. And to your knowledge, when is the last time Wade worked with Mr. Jackson on any entertainment-related project?

A. The last thing he — Michael performed with ‘N Sync I think on an MTV Music Awards, and Wade was choreographing and directing it. He put that together.

Q. Do you know approximately when that was?

A. I want to say 2000, something like that.

Q. Now, you said that many times you went to Neverland and Mr. Jackson wasn’t there, right?

A. Yes.

Q. And when you did that, how would you arrange to visit Neverland?

A. Through his office. Through Evvy.

Q. Had Mr. Jackson given you permission to visit Neverland when he wasn’t there?

A. Yes.

Q. And approximately when did he say you could do that?

A. He’s always said that, that we’re welcome any time.

Q. And I believe you testified that you were there more times when he wasn’t there than when he was there; is that right?

A. Absolutely, yes.

Q. How many times do you think you visited Neverland when Mr. Jackson wasn’t even there?

A. Maybe 40, 50 times.

Q. And where would you stay when Mr. Jackson wasn’t at Neverland?

A Before he had the children, I would stay in the house. But since he’s had the children and they’re now the childrens bedrooms, we stay in the guest units.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: How many times do you think you stayed in Mr. Jackson’s main house before Mr. Jackson had his own children?

A. Maybe 15, 20 times. I’m not sure.

Q. And where would you typically stay?

A. In the rose bedroom.

Q. And how far away is the rose bedroom from Mr. Jackson’s bedroom?

A. Mr. Jackson’s bedroom is on the ground floor. I don’t know how to describe how far away. It’s probably the length of two rooms, but on another floor.

Q. Now, do you recall freely walking in and out of Mr. Jackson’s bedroom?

A. Yes.

Q. And when you say ‘bedroom,’ you’re talking about these two levels?

A. Yes.

Q. Okay. Did Mr. Jackson ever put any restrictions on your walking in and out of his own room?

A. No.

Q. And you freely walked in and out of his own room?

7 A. Yes.

Q. The prosecutor asked you questions about a lock and alarm. Do you remember that?

A. No. Oh, the chimes, yeah.

Q. Do you recollect your always having to go through a locked door to get into his room?

A. I mean, I would always knock first before I went anyway, so I dont have any idea whether the door was locked or not. But I would never just walk in. I would always knock and someone would open the door.

Q. What typically would happen when you’d knock?

A. Wade would answer the door, or Michael.

Q. Okay. And would someone open the door for you?

A. Do you mean –

Q. When you knocked and someone responded, would they typically open the door for you or would you open the door yourself?

A. I think someone would open it for me.

Q. Did you go into Mr. Jackson’s room at all hours of the day?

A. At any time I wanted to, yes.

Q. Do you recall being in his room during the day?

A. Yes.

Q. Do you recall being in his room during the evening?

A. Yes.

Q. Do you recall being in Mr. Jackson’s room late at night?

A. Yes.

Q. Did you ever get the feeling that somebody was trying to keep you out of Mr. Jackson’s room?

A. No.

Q. Do you recall spending much time in Mr. Jackson’s room at Neverland?

A. I have spent time in there on occasion watching television with them, but not often.

Q. Where would you typically watch television when you were in Mr. Jackson’s room?

A. On the bed.

22 Q. Would that be the bed on the second level?

A. No. On the ground level.

Q. Okay. Now, the issue of Mr. Jackson helping you with an automobile, when did that happen?

A. I think maybe ’93. Early ’93.

Q. And did you go to him and ask for some assistance in getting an automobile?

A. Yes.

Q. Okay. And what was his response?

A. Well, I had asked him to co-sign. I wasn’t asking for money. I was just asking for a signature. And his response was, Well, why don’t I just pay for it. ‘

Q. And did he do that, to your knowledge?

A. Yes.

Q. Did you feel that he was doing that because he wanted something in return in any way?

A. Not at all.

Q. Did you feel there was any quid pro quo when he helped you with the car?

A. Absolutely not.

Q. Did you feel there was any quid pro quo when he helped you with money?

A. Never.

Q. Did you feel there was any quid pro quo when he helped you as a sponsor?

A. Not at all.

Q. Now, what was this issue — you needed him as a sponsor for what purpose?

A. To remain in the United States. We – permanent residence. To be able to have a green card, we had to have someone sponsor us into the country.

Q. Did you go to him and ask him if he would be your sponsor?

A. I talked to him about it, and he said he would do whatever he could to do. He just instructed his office to do whatever was needed.

Q. To your knowledge, what was done to help you?

A. An offer — they put me on their books as an employee of the company.

Q. Did Mr. Jackson have to actually sign anything to be your sponsor, if you recall?

A. Yes.

Q. And did you ask him to do that?

A. Yes. Pretty much. Basically I asked for help. So that was the only way we could stay, so, yes.

Q. And he did help you, right?

A. Yes, he did.

Q. Did you feel like you owed him anything after he helped sponsor your family to stay in the U.S.?

A. No. Not at all.

Q. Now, you received some payment through Michael Jackson Productions; is that right?

A. My earnings from the cosmetic company was diverted through the company, through his company, yeah.

Q. What cosmetics company was that?

A. Pigments. P-i-g-m-e-n-t-s.

Q. Where is that company located?

A. On Burton Way in Beverly Hills.

Q. And you actually were working there?

A. Yes.

Q. When did you begin working at that cosmetics company?

A. I think ’93. ’92 or ’93.

Q. And the idea was that because you weren’t a resident, you were not supposed to be employed; is that the idea?

10 A. I was on a working visa, but it was through MJJ Productions. I was — I was employed to be employed by MJJ Productions only. So I managed to find this job for myself. And in order to make it
legal, it had to be diverted through MJJ Productions.

Q. And where were you living at the time?

A. I was living in Hollywood.

Q. And who else was living there with you?

A. Chantal and Wade.

Q. And were you the main person providing for your family at that point?

A. Yes.

Q. You needed a job, didn’t you?

A. Yes, I did.

Q. Mr. Jackson helped you get a job, correct?

A. Well, he helped me, yeah. I mean, he didnt get the job for me. I got the job, but he made it possible for me to be allowed to do that, yes.

Q. And how long did that arrangement last?

A. Oh, I think three years.

Q. Okay. So for approximately three years you were paid through MJJ Productions, right?’

A. Yes.

Q. Michael’s Jackson’s company?

A. Yes.

Q. Were you the primary wage earner for your family at that point?

A. Yes.

Q. And why did that arrangement end?

A. Wade booked a feature film. He was working as an actor on a feature film. And because he was a minor, I had to be there with him. So I left the job and worked with him on the film.

Q. Okay. And did Mr. Jackson ever ask anything in return for what he had done for you during those three years?

A. No.

Q. Ever feel you had to repay him for any of that?

A. No.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: To your knowledge — all right. To your knowledge, has your son ever been held against his will by Mr. Jackson?

A. Never.

Q. To your knowledge, has your son ever been abused by Mr. Jackson?

A. No.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: The prosecutor asked you questions about seeing June Chandler at Neverland. Do you remember that?

A. I do.

Q. Did you see her at Neverland?

A. I did.

Q. Did you talk to her at Neverland?

A. Yes.

Q. Was she a friend of yours?

A. No.

Q. You didn’t care for her, right?

A. I did not.

Q. Why?

A. My impression of June Chandler was that she wanted to be mistress of Neverland; that she was ordering the staff around as if she owned Neverland; that she wanted everything that went with it. My impression of June Chandler was that she was a gold-digger.

Q. Did you see her interact with Mr. Jackson?

A. Yes.

Q. Did you feel she was trying to use Mr. Jackson?

A. Absolutely.

Q. Did you ever talk to Mr. Jackson about it?

A. No, I did not.

RECROSS-EXAMINATION BY MR. SNEDDON:

Q. Miss Robson, you’re not jealous of June Chandler, are you, because she displaced you?

A. Not at all.

Q. Not at all?

A. Not at all.

Q. That wasn’t the feeling you had at the ranch, because she was in control?

A. Absolutely not.

Q. And her son had replaced your son?

A. My son was there.

Q. Yes, but he wasn’t in the bedroom with Michael Jackson anymore, was he?

A. I don’t know that he wanted to be. He was Michael’s friend. They were there together as friends. I had no wish to be June Chandler.

Q. Well, I didn’t ask you whether you wished to be June Chandler. I asked you whether you were jealous of her position.

A. Certainly not. What position would that be?

Q. Of being able to be close to Michael Jackson at that point in time.

A. I don’t think she was close to Michael Jackson at that time.

Q. You don’t?

Q. So you don’t have any idea how close she was to Mr. Jackson at that point in time, no personal knowledge?

A. My personal knowledge from that weekend was when I saw Michael Jackson trying to elude June Chandler for the entire weekend.

FURTHER REDIRECT EXAMINATION

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Could you clarify this issue of something being arranged when you came to the United States; what was arranged, what wasn’t arranged?

A. Well, there were no contracts. I honestly don’t know what I was referring to in the grand jury. Perhaps — from my memory — I mean, we’re going back 12, 13 years. From my memory, I remember Michael saying that he would help in whatever way he could. That he had movie companies. He had, you know, record companies. If there’s something he could do, he would help. But there were certainly no arrangements. We came here and — I mean, I had to get a job to work. There was no — there were no contracts. There was nothing arranged. I didn’t come here expecting Michael Jackson to give Wade a career.

Q. Has Mr. Jackson always been available to help your family when you needed some assistance? Michael’s a friend. And like any friend, if we needed anything, he would be there, and — and vice versa. We were there for each other as friends are.

20 MR. MESEREAU: No further questions.

21 MR. SNEDDON: No questions.

http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/joy-robson-vs-victor-gutierrez-the-truth-against-lies/

Really unbelieveable after all the things Michael did for that asshole and his mother, some people are just rotten to the core.

God, Michael was so nice to them. If that friend of Wade's was right that Michael had to beg them to testify in his defense after everything he did for them, that's just messed up. People took his kindness for granted.

Who wanna bet that robson wont make an appearance in court june 6 lol

Who wanna bet that robson wont make an appearance in court june 6 lol

he doesn't need to, that's just to motion to seal hearing.

he doesn't need to, that's just to motion to seal hearing.

Oh ok i thought he had to be in court that day , thank for clearing that up

Anyway, Jermaine indeed talked to the Robsons for his book. And they were very supportive. Jermaine's book was published in September 2011, so they were still supportive of Michael in 2011

This is what confuses me they say the nervous breakdown happened in march 2011 but yet he works with jermaine for a supportive book bout mike... IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!

If that was me accusing someone of something like that i wouldnt wanna work on a book that supports the person that did that to me , what real victim would ?!

[h=1]Wade Robson Books It Out Of LA After Michael Jackson Accusations![/h]5/13/2013 1:14 PM ET

Some might think this move makes someone look awfully guilty!
Or maybe it's just odd timing as Wade Robson is moving out of El Lay (LA)
just after making some shocking molestation claims against Michael Jackson.

Whatever the reason for this major decision, Wade and his family are booking it out of the area with plans to settle down in Hawaii where his wife grew up.
He has ALREADY sold their Santa Monica condo for $825,000 which is about $35,000 more than the asking price!
The condo was originally listed on March 21st and closed escrow on May 8th. Wade filed his claim of molestation against Michael's estate on May 1st.
What do YOU think about this move?
http://perezhilton.com/2013-05-13-w...ccusations-moves-out-los-angeles#.UZG55LWkpbo

My opinion:
AEG is spreading its MONEY around, and Wade Robson was willing to lie to get a piece of it.
AEG bought Wade's Condo, and AEG must have, also, put additional moneys in a bank account in Hawaii in the name of Wade Robson.

actual molestation claims are irrelevant to AEG's defense. They just use molestation charges / trial as a reason for Michael's income being lower and a reason for his drug use. They will just mention it in passing. Even in the opening statements they twice mention that Michael was found not guilty. So I don't think Wade's creditor claim is going to bring them anything in the courtroom and they say they won't even ask to mention it.

I don't think AEG will bring up in court this allegation (would be too transparent), but I can still see benefits for them in that it's happening now. It could prejudice the jury against MJ and his family. Also it could send out the message: "See? MJ was plagued by such allegations and continues to be. There's no way he would have made a lot of money if he hadn't died." Plus it could be to teach the Jacksons a lesson (AEG probably doesn't know that they don't care that much about MJ's reputation). Also it can be used as a distraction from the AEG trial.

I'm not saying AEG is definitely behind this, but some things with the timing and the timeline of this are interesting and I can't exclude the possibility.

This is what confuses me they say the nervous breakdown happened in march 2011 but yet he works with jermaine for a supportive book bout mike... IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!

If that was me accusing someone of something like that i wouldnt wanna work on a book that supports the person that did that to me , what real victim would ?!

TMZ corrected their story the breakdown was in 2012.

March is a lucky month for Wade. His memories came back in March last year & he sold his condo in March this year. Why did the person pay more than Wade was asking though, unless the sales agent gave the buyer a higher figure?

Something is strange here. Wade files a claim in May, but he didn't know he would be able to get a buyer by March so that he can leave the US, so what was he expecting to do if his home was not sold? Would he leave the US anyway and rent out his condo? Then, after he got a buyer in March & filed in May why was he still hanging around in LA? If he wanted to file & run, why didn't he run away like the next week after filing. Unless he planned to leave LA anyway, & hoped that a quiet May filing would cause the estate to hand over money. Then he would take the money & run to Hawaii.

I expect now that he has 800,000 he could live on that in his new homeland, but wouldn't he have to use that to pay off some of his creditors. They would know he owned a home. Anyway Wade has done what I said he would do--he has moved just like all the other kids moved after they made their claims. The only thing Wade has not done yet is change his name, but he still has time.

Does anyone know the month that Wade found out he was not getting that Cirque job?

Just been over to another MJ forum (I won't say which one) and the reaction that some of the ''fans'' on there have to all this is disgusting. Now this other forum wasn't exactly the most pro MJ but i tried to keep cool about it because it did have interesting topics about his music, but now people (Even mods) on that forum are saying that they have they're doubts about Michael and that they think he could have been guilty of past false allegations. That was the last straw for me on that forum. The word ''fan'' in fan forum as official gone.

I just don't get how anyone can listen to MJ's music while thinking that he may have been guilty. If i ever had any doubts (Which i don't) i would have been done with him and his music a long time ago.

Back