[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

i feel sick to the stomach reading what Wade says Michael told him about what he claims they did. I just cannot believe.

It's just ridiculous. Simply put.

I'm actually surprised that Wade didn't claim Michael had threatened to kidnap him and his mother in a hot air balon and take them to Brazil!

he's admitting he lied under oath twice because MJ manipulated him .

convenient way to leave his family out of it.

It could explain 93 lies (if Michael was more clever than trained police/prosecution, which I don't believe) , it doesn't explain 2005....

can the Arvisos go after him now ? that would be funny...

So basically, Michael Jackson thought it was a good idea to have a kid he molested for SEVEN YEARS to testify on his behalf in a trial about that very same subject. No way. **** off, Wade. You're delusional.

why did not he apologize to the Arvizos? He should have done that if he truly believes he was abused and lied ?

The way he spoke, if I didn't know any better it would've sounded like a mock interview to me.

Yeah, that was my feeling all through it as well. When you look at him in all those YT interviews, he's totally different here!

I'm actually surprised that Wade didn't claim Michael had threatened to kidnap him and his mother in a hot air balon and take them to Brazil!

But he claimed the jail thing (copyright by Jordan Chandler).

Could he have been called to testify by Sneddon in 05 ? Or did Wade CHOOSE to testify for MJ?

yes i think it is all about refining the story now in prepration for later.

any body language expert must be able to rip robson apart but what does it matter now that 5 million sheep heard 'his truth' and believe him?

the response from the estate and the family needs to be drastic.

They threw all that crap out there, read the reactions, and tried to fit their big lies with the true story.
That's why it took him a week to start shopping for interviews.

And...it's a case of perjury IF he's telling the truth now.....which he is not.

Could he have been called to testify by Sneddon in 05 ? Or did Wade CHOOSE to testify for MJ?

I just remember Sneddon kept on saying MJ had a grooming pattern and dropped his, Mac's and Brett Barnes name. I think it was the defense that called the witness to debunk Sneddos theory.

At least now we know he's deliberately lying. No quack therapist leading him to believe in his repressed memories, nothing like that. He has FULL responsibility for this crap!

I expected him to go into this whole psycho-bla bla bla about how this is soooo typical for abuse victims. That was so predictable - obviously in an attempt to try to gain public support by victim organizations and the general public.

If I were an outsider/non-fan with no knowledge of this, I would find it strange that he didn't say any encouraging words to REAL victims of child sexual abuse. Real sexually abused kids always talk about "awareness" and speak out FOR the other victims. Robson said nothing of the sort in support of real victims of sexual abuse. It really wasn't even about his own alleged abuse. It was all about damaging Michael Jackson.

What the hell? I mean, it's ridiculous. What did Michael supposedly do to him that's so horribly wrong but that he didn't understand was wrong for YEARS, as an ADULT, whilst being questioned about these types of actions? And why the hell is he doing this? He has a son. Why would he put him through this? That's his strongest argument, yet it would assume that he is of sound mind. He clearly isn't. What happened, Wade???

Already done, and it didn't fly ! (pun intended).

Maybe a rocket to the moon, from MJ's launchpad in Florida (Wane could say he recently discovered it actually belonged to NASA, thanks to his son)

Hey, is anyone going to upload the interview to YouTube? I asked CJ Baxter on Twitter last night if he'd watch it and he said yes if I sent him the video, but I am unable to record it. Told him I'd send him a link if someone uploads it to YT (or maybe someone else can send it). It hasn't aired here yet, though.

edit: okay, on his FB he says he's definitely going to cover the interview when it comes online. I am looking forward to THAT, anyway.

the arvizos's will sue wade now

Did Michael REALLY call Wade in the 90's during the first allegations and do roleplay? You would think the FBI or police were screening MJs calls to see if he were trying to harm the investigation.

They are following into the Chandlers steps not the Arvizos, kept it real and believable don't go over the top with accusations and your chances are 50/50 of a huge monetary gain in a civil lawsuit.

I just remember Sneddon kept on saying MJ had a grooming pattern and dropped his, Mac's and Brett Barnes name. I think it was the defense that called the witness to debunk Sneddos theory.

ok, so he didn't HAVE to go ?... That's important I think

^ No he didn't have to go, but wade was brought up by the prosecution as one of the past 'victim's of mj as they had testimony from 2 scuzzy ex-employees who saw showering together, crotch grabbing in the dance studio. So wade wasn't some random witness chosen by the defence.

can the Arvisos go after him now ? that would be funny...

^ Yes, if i was gavin i'd be really ticked off with him.

These people keeping silent after decades of child sex abuse which does occur, only works if the person works really hard to compartmentalise the abuse, doesn't come into contact with triggers relating to the abuse, maybe only realises or acknowledges it was abuse when other people come forward to claim something similar happened to them, or simply feels noone will believe them - absolutely nothing like that happened in wade's case. For the past 20 yrs MJ was the postser guy for child abuse, wade was constantly asked about it, allegations against mj were all over the media, he was told he was a victim by the authorities and people didn't believe him when he said he wasn't abused, he spent about half a day in a trial testifying about the lack of abuse etc etc. Is wade thick or something - how can he possibly claim he just realised now that what happened with mj was wrong. MJ certainly wasn't role playing with him the past 3 yrs.

Last edited:

Did Michael REALLY call Wade in the 90's during the first allegations and do roleplay? You would think the FBI or police were screening MJs calls to see if he were trying to harm the investigation.

of course.. in between concerts, when he was drugged up (according to karen faye) , or from rehab ?

I remember families complaining about the police methods in 93, saying they pushed the kids too far. ... it's not realistic.

Any links to rewatch the spectacle?

He's saying he didn't have repressed memory???

So he did commit perjury!!!

No he didn't. He said the truth durig the trial 2005, it's NOW he is lying.

If you say he did commit perjury in 2005 you admit than MJ was guilty so be careful with that. He didn't lie in 2005, no perjury, nothing happened in 2005, but NOW he is lying.

MJ wasn't role playing with him the past 3 yrs.

To tell you the truth... even if he had claimed this one right after Michael's passing it wouldn't logical because it would require an adult not knowing that sexual abuse is .. well wrong! Nobody can be that naive as an adult, especially not anyone who was part of a child molestation trial.

Sorry Wade, it is NOT CONFUSING for us fans and other people to understand this because the only thing to understand is that you're a LIAR who LIED UNDER OATH and who LIED in interviews and that is not just CONFUSING but rather DISTURBING AS HELL!!!

No he didn't. He said the truth durig the trial 2005, it's NOW he is lying.

If you say he did commit perjury in 2005 you admitted than MJ was guilty so be careful with that. He didn't lie in 2005, no perjury, nothing happened in 2005, but NOW he is lying.

Exactly.

If someone claims Wade committed perjury he claims MJ was guilty, so careful with that argument!

Any links to rewatch the spectacle?
maybe if you try to find links to NBC pacific time/ west coast , that would be in 2 hours approx. (around 7 .30 pacific time) I guess.

so TMEZ was interviewed the day before, without knowing what Wade would say, and maybe even not knowing he would come. that's not fair from NBC.

Sorry Wade, it is NOT CONFUSING for us fans and other people to understand this because the only thing to understand is that you're a LIAR who LIED UNDER OATH and who LIED in interviews and that is not just CONFUSING but rather DISTURBING AS HELL!!!

Well, he only lied under oath if you believe him NOW and you don't believe his 2005 testimony...

Exactly.

If someone claims Wade committed perjury he claims MJ was guilty, so careful with that argument!

Yes, so I hope MJ's fans will be careful when speaking about that on twitter or MJ forums.

Wade Robson: 'Pedophile' Michael Jackson abused me for 7 years
Randee DawnTODAY contributor
FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestEmail
25 minutes ago

TODAY
Wade Robson.
Back in 2005, Wade Robson was the first defense witness at Michael Jackson's trial, where the singer was accused of molesting a 13-year-old cancer survivor. At the time, Robson was unequivocal: He was not sexually abused by the man known as the King of Pop. But he has changed his tune.

Exclusively on TODAY Thursday, the 30-year-old choreographer told Matt Lauer that Jackson, who died in 2009, was "a pedophile and a child sexual abuser."

From ages 7 to around 14, Robson said, he was abused by Jackson, who he said "performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him."

Robson is currently asking a probate court to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Jackson estate, now that the deadline has passed for creditors to file such claims. His claim comes as a case brought by Jackson's family against AEG Live, promoters of his final concert tour, has begun in civil court.

So why now? Says Robson, he wasn't ready to face up to the truth until he began to realize how he would feel if a stranger molested his son, born two years ago. "This is not a case of repressed memory," said Robson. "I have never forgotten one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

During the first criminal investigation of Jackson in 1993 (when Robson was 11), Jackson would call him "every day" to "role play" and convince him that if anyone knew what they had done together, "both of us would go to jail for the rest of our lives."

Howard Weitzman, a lawyer for Jackson's estate, said in a statement: "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed, this sad and less-than-credible claim has been made."

But this is not about landing some big book deal or payoff for silence, said Robson. "I've lived in silence and denial for 22 years and I can't spend another moment in that.... I'm never going to go away with this for the sake of money. I'm never going to be silenced for money. That's not going to happen."

Later, Robson offered a special statement to TODAY, addressing other sexual abuse victims:

"There are millions of survivors of child sexual abuse out there who are suffering in silence and/or denial, as was I. If my coming forward and speaking my truth can help even one victim gain the courage to speak their truth and begin the healing process, that would be more than I could ever ask.

"I want to say to those victims that under NO circumstances was it or is it EVER your decision or your fault that you were sexually abused. Please find a way to safely speak your truth because the healing process cannot begin until you do. It is not easy in the slightest but it is absolutely possible to heal and get your life back."

http://www.today.com/entertainment/wade-robson-pedophile-michael-jackson-abused-me-7-years-1C9948163

Back