Do We Have Any Info On The Invincible World Tour?

mj_frenzy;4233777 said:
People from both parties (like, MJ’s close associates, or company’s representatives) who were present on those occasions have already revealed that.

This has been also confirmed by certain authors who rehashed that information in their recent books (such as, ‘Making Michael’ by Mike Smallcombe).

Undoubtedly, MJ showed a very angry side of himself on those occasions around the time of the album’s release.

That’s interesting. Is the Smallcombe guy credible? Most of those books are nonsense. Hell, Cascio’s supposed to be MJs best friend and did nothing but give props to himself (crediting himself for saving the YRMW video for example)

dam2040;4233781 said:
That’s interesting. Is the Smallcombe guy credible? Most of those books are nonsense. Hell, Cascio’s supposed to be MJs best friend and did nothing but give props to himself (crediting himself for saving the YRMW video for example)

I agree with you. Books does not always write the correct thing. even in Casicio book certain things such as how Cascio does not want to support Michael for Sony issue shows how inmature he was as he had no idea about the depth of the sony issue and how it's affecting michaels career. Also during invincible time I am pretty sure Michael was goign through many issues in his life including Sony issue and amny more obviously Michael was angry about all of it and it's totally fair by him.

Mj was been fed lies by weisner and konitzer. Trying to get mj to turn on the people who actually had his back and the ones who were suspicious of what W&K were doing behind mjs back.They wanted mj to sack lagrande and ko so they could take control and screw him over even more than they had already with having power of attorney "paying" themselves huge amounts of money. All came out in 2005 trial

Last edited:
T Mez seemed less than favourable of him too. Wonder why

In contrary. T-Mez did the the depositon with LeGrande in Michaels trial and pointed out that the result of the investigation against Branca shows he did nothing wrong. T-Mez also said in a interview some time ago he could not imagine someone better then Branca to run Michaels Estate.

Last edited:
Annita;4233796 said:
In contrary. T-Mez did the the depositon with LeGrande in Michaels trials and pointed out that the result of the investigation against Branca shows he did nothing wrong. T-Mez also said in a interview some time ago he could not imagine someone better then Branca to run Michaels Estate.

Here’s T Mez himself
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28qrqw

I'm not a Sony music scholar but we as people need to know how to separate mj and Sony issues with Sony as a whole.. there are many artist that proudly thank sony today for how they've helped his/her career.. and yes I speak of minority artists as well in case anyone would say that it's a race thing..

While the industry has done alot of bad towards minority artists it's not specific to Sony, it's an industry issue

I'm not a Sony music scholar but we as people need to know how to separate mj and Sony issues with Sony as a whole.. there are many artist that proudly thank sony today for how they've helped his/her career.. and yes I speak of minority artists as well in case anyone would say that it's a race thing..

While the industry has done alot of bad towards minority artists it's not specific to Sony, it's an industry issue

I think even with the focus being on the MJ Sony issue fans like to hype up MJ when it was mostly his fault. Sony had spent a lot of money on the production of Invincible with MJ not even turning up to studios that had been booked, providing hotels and stuff for his team when they were barely working on stuff. Then MJ tells Sony he is leaving and expects them to put even more money into the promotion of the album? Why would they do that? So that he could go and make another company money?

Haha love it. Provided genuine audio proof and get labelled as a conspiracy nut. Whatever suits you guys.

KOPV;4233803 said:

Of course. You’d be downright delusional to suggest Sony are the only ones to ever pull something like this.

dam2040;4233797 said:
He's just throwing Branca in there since Weitzman is the attorney for the Estate. And Weitzman was there with the settlement. Yes, it was the worst thing that could have happened in hindsight-however, he really was given no choice then.

I've also heard he commend Branca on how well he's handling the Estate. That's what Branca does-he's an entertainment attorney-not a criminal one.

Back