Do You Know Where Your Children Are (Original version)

The 2010 version is by far the best in my opinion. It matches perfectly with the song text ;) but sadly it would have felt out of place on Xscape.
But it would have been also great to has a rock song on the album.

The timbaland version is also great. I think Michael would have liked the production because it sounds completely new, modern but also not like everything what is released today.

Hey thanks, didnt know the drum came from Melvin Bliss. Anyway the modern version of the song sucks. I mean it is too mainstream. The original one is way better, you hear Michaels work through it. They shouldnt have done so much to the song.

Yes it is realy a diamond. Only MJ could make this!

The 2010 version is by far the best in my opinion. It matches perfectly with the song text ;) but sadly it would have felt out of place on Xscape.
But it would have been also great to has a rock song on the album.

The timbaland version is also great. I think Michael would have liked the production because it sounds completely new, modern but also not like everything what is released today.

I`m not so sure Michael would have liked the timbaland version.
Michael loved guitars so I think he would have loved the 2010 one instead of the silly "computer game" sounding new version.
Biggest letdown for me regarding Michael music was when I found out that the 2010 version wasnt on Xscape.

Back