Do you like the "don't stop til you get enough" music video?

Do you like the "don't stop 'til you get enough" music video?

• YES! It's cool

Votes: 176 89.3%
  • No!!

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters
Oh my gosh yes. I love watching it. Michael is so cute and he looks so happy. I just love it. I faintly remember seeing it when I was younger and I liked it.

I love the video. I never really pay attention to the backgrounds, I just like his dancing in the video.

Love it! One of my favourite "regular" music videos of his! He just looks so ecstatic and cute!

Actually I don't like it very much. I've seen it maybe a couple of times and I can't say I fell in love with this video. There are much better than DSTYGE in my opinion.
I like the song though :)

aahhahha omg i'm part of the 5 who said no!

i guess i know who the asshoes on mjjc are :lol:

as purely a video, it could've been better. but, of course, the multiple michaels made it that much bareable. but the random icecubes, ugh, just no. if it were made today it would be a windows screensaver.

hahaha omg that made me laugh :lol:
random icecubes haha

YES, simply because he's looks so gorgeous and happy in it.

^^yeah that was surprising actually, because all the people i've talked to always find that music video stupid with the background images and stuff, :D haha

Well it was 1979. I dont know what people expected. It was great for its time.

I like it for Michael's gorgeous smile. :wub::wub: But not for the low-budget looking production. :lol:

I love that video. My whole family does. My mom thinks MJ to the far right dances the best.

I love it cuz MJ is juss so happy in it! it mite not be the best video but me and my bro refer to it as "best video ever" not DSTYGE haha its def a classic!!

I like the song but not the video.... However it's quite funny and Michael looks so cute.....

Michael's SMILE gets me in the best of moods! Ahh he looks so happy. It's been one of my favorites since I first "discovered" Michael the solo artist. ADORE this video to pieces.

My mom begins to immediately dance whenever she sees it on.

My brother, on the other hand, thinks it's the corniest thing ever :lol:

Yes, I love the video. It's simple but come on, it was made in 1979 and music videos were like that during those years! Michael is real cute and so full of energy.

The Force Really Does Got Alot of Power~~~ (c) 2009

As Always

:angel:

Last edited:
Back when it was released it was all new tecnolligy. It was a new way to make musicvideos. Now it seems old school (and really it is) but I love the music video.

Back