Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
Sexy? Hell, I'm swaying just watching him :D
The sexiest man I've ever seen and will ever see :wub:

Absolutely! Michael has always been the perfect combination of sweetness and sexiness:wild:! To me he's always been the sexiest angel on the planet and now he's the sexiest angel in the heavens I'm sure! Sooo handsome and beautiful at the same time:wub:! The best ever:woohoo:!!!Lord! The way you make me feel Michael:wub::wild::flowers::jump::wub:!!!!!

Well I'm just making you guys aware of this once again, since I'm pretty sure a lot of you haven't seen it yet cause it's uploaded 2 weeks ago and only has a little over 2000 views lol. It's from Henry Vaccaro's channel and he's said to delete his videos soon so watch it while you can :p Michael Jackson über sexy in the first 8 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAAnV_u_UBo

:wild:

The definition of sexiness in the flesh!
And getting sexier as he grew older, wiser and more confident.

To me he is the sexiest man that walked this earth :wub::flowers:

^

...To put it simply, MICHAEL JACKSON is my ULTIMATE FANTASY!

With those curls, those expressive, big puppy-dog brown eyes, that tall, lithe, trim body, the long legs.... Gosh, he is my dream boy!

IMO, He is the most beautiful and sexiest man (with serious serious SEX APPEAL).... Not to mention, he is INTELLIGENT, TALENTED, AND SENSITIVE.

P.S. I think most girls find beautiful men more attractive than the so-called manly men.. Ergh! :puke: Muscly men scare me! I'm more attracted to cute, pretty guys.

Serenity5 - you summed up M.J. for me perfectly. I'm with you on the pretty guy thing too. Muscly, overtly masculine men don't do it for me in the slightest. A sensitive, cute and intelligent guy does it every time 'though! :yes:

^

To put it simply, MICHAEL JACKSON is my ULTIMATE FANTASY!

With those curls, those expressive, big puppy-dog brown eyes, that tall, lithe, trim body, the long legs.... Gosh, he is my dream boy!

IMO, He is the most beautiful and sexiest man (with serious serious SEX APPEAL).... Not to mention, he is INTELLIGENT, TALENTED, AND SENSITIVE.

Did I say that he's a A DANCER :)cheeky:)? I love a man who has total control of his body, if you know what I mean... :wink: :blush: :lol:

P.S. I think most girls find beautiful men more attractive than the so-called manly men.. Ergh! :puke: Muscly men scare me! I'm more attracted to cute, pretty guys.

Yep, but the thing with MJ is, we get it all with him. Even though he was slender, he was still muscly. His arms, thighs, those long fingers... He was at the same time muscular, but lithe, broad shouldered, but narrowed hip... As you said...he was just the most beautiful and sexiest man... THANK YOU GOD!

For me Michael had his best looks in the 80's.. and i think thousands of other girls would say the same, his looks changed many times and the older he got the more things changed compare to what he had in the 80's.. Still he looked cute.. So my Vote .. Yes =-)

For me Michael had his best looks in the 80's.. and i think thousands of other girls would say the same, his looks changed many times and the older he got the more things changed compare to what he had in the 80's.. Still he looked cute.. So my Vote .. Yes =-)

I agree, for me he looked best in the Bad era... sexy and confident :)

18 people have not understood the poll OR press the wrong place. :lol:

he had a beauty that was more than skin deep
Okay, I agree with that statement.

because when he was no longer sexually attractive in my opinion(invincible era+) ...

torchMob.jpg

I am thrilled that this picture exists. I'm sure it wasn't one of his favorite, but it shows a beautiful man. A real man, a really beautiful man.
MJin2009London2.jpg

Not a young boy, a father of 3 who's seen his share in this life. I see the creativity in him and around him. He probably wore sunglasses so he wouldn't blind us too much. Just kidding.

Sexy doesn't cut it for me, nor does any any human word.:angel::D

Last edited:
I am thrilled that this picture exists. I'm sure it wasn't one of his favorite, but it shows a beautiful man. A real man, a really beautiful man.
MJin2009London2.jpg

Not a young boy, a father of 3 who's seen his share in this life. I see the creativity in him and around him. He probably wore sunglasses so he wouldn't blind us too much. Just kidding.

Sexy doesn't cut it for me, nor does any any human word.:angel::D
:heart:

He was sexy and beautiful at any age. :wub:

Or maybe they are straight guys. ;)

:lol: I am straight too, but I can see when a person is hot or sexy or what ever you wanna call it.

MJ in TWYMMF video is hot, just like I can see a girl is sexy/hot or whatever you wanna call it.

But IMO MJ was a great looking guy. Not that he turns me on or anything, I'm not attracted to him, but I'm not blind.

is this a trick question????

I have never and I say never seen a better looking man than Michael!!! I am really not the type of girl to look after guys...I was never interested in such things and I probably never will be, I have other girls my age ask me "isn't that guy cute" and my answer is always :huh: but I must admit that when I saw Michael for the first time I was like :swoon:...Michael is the only man I have ever seen that I could've fallen in love with...of course his beautiful heart would've been and is a big part of why I love him:D

I have probably answered in this thread.. :unsure: :D

But I can honestly say, Michael does something to me that no other man has or ever could. Just watching him is enough.. :fear:

It's hard to say things without saying things I shouldn't say :lol:

So i'll shut up there. :shutup:

Or maybe they are straight guys. ;)

Or maybe they just have a different opinion than the majority here, I personally do not find MJ sexy, sure he is cute and sweet-looking.... being a fan does not mean you automatically have to find someone sexy... you might simply be a fan because of their work, and not because of their look....

I find Michael Jackson really, really sexy. There's this aura that he has, & he's so charming, and yeah good looking. He's just so unique from all the other men I've ever seen.

Oh yeah, this thread. I seem to have voted already. I'll admit it - i am one of them 18 people who said no.

Michael, sexay???? What's wrong with y'all?

Michael Jackson is too sexy for words. Honestly speaking, he's the only man I have ever seen who has just mesmerized me to no end. Sure, I've liked other guys (most of whom are dead or fictional) but Michael has a special element all his own that is difficult to describe. He seemed quite unaware of it, but the sexiness he manages to exude is just electric. Whether in dance, song, or pose, Michael Jackson was ALWAYS sexy. He needs not take his shirt off to be sexy (although that would be very nice!) He could wear my grandma's clothes and still be sexy (bit o' humour there lol), because it's not the outfits or anything else--it's him!

Back