Does Madonna Still Like Michael??

sorry, i didnt mean to make mike sound bad coz i know hes a nice guy. he didnt say nothin real bad, he doesnt ususally say bad things bout people, but i no that hes called madonna a "heifer" n said that she "can't sing, can't dance"

i dont think they are friends coz i dont think theres alot of mutual respect. i think if i asked him about her he'd be like "who" or be like indifferent. she sent him some flowers so i dont think theres bad fellings i dont think he hates her though they're just not tight maybe theyll be firends later
i agree about britney though i think she still likes him

where did you hear it that mike called madonna a "heifer"? was it on an interview or something like that? (if its true i would agree with him)

where did you hear it that mike called madonna a "heifer"? was it on an interview or something like that? (if its true i would agree with him)

my cousin told me. he said it in 1989 to some people that worked for him coz madonna was winning an award that he thought she didn't deserve to win so he asked the mtv awards to give him another award and said "that'll teach the heifer".
he also said: "She just isn't that good. Let's face it, she can't sing and she's just an okay dancer. . . . What does she do best? She knows how to market herself. That's it."

^^That is from the book The magic and the madness, I've read it in there..
Don't know if it's true, but for some reason I wouldn't be surprised lol

there is too much competition between them. i think madonna admired michael jacksons sucess and early on she said that she wanted "to be michael jackson" but after they met in 79 and madonna got more into her own career i think she wanted to be more famous than him.

plus they are always sayin nasty things about each other

but idk thats jus what i heard...

I very much doubt Michael sees Madonna as competition. Michael has only ever viewed Prince as competition.

Michael and Madonna never met in 1979, Madonna was still struggling to make a living, and wasn't in a position to set up a meeting with Michael. And I don't think she had even started her career as a singer yet. The earliest she may have met Michael was in 1983, when she first signed to Warner Bros.

Michael has never said anything nasty about Madonna in any magazine, radio or television interviews. Michael refer to Madonna as a heifier, was written by J.Randy Tarraborelli in his The Magic & The Madness which is not the most accurate of books. But even if Michael did say it, he's never said anything negative about Madonna in the media. And that's the huge difference in maturity and professionalism between Michael Jackson and Madonna. And as guitarist David Williams who's worked with both Michael and Madonna said, in an interview with the defunct MJNI magazine KING "Madonna demands perfection, and Michael commands perfections".

i didn't know She supported him in 2003. thats cool. what did she say?

In an interview with Q Music Magazine (a UK music magazine) she said something like, she never watched LWMJ, and said something like karma will get Bashir.

Last edited:
I very much doubt Michael sees Madonna as competition. Michael has only ever viewed Prince as competition.

Michael and Madonna never met in 1979, Madonna was still struggling to make a living, and wasn't in a position to set up a meeting with Michael. And I don't think she had even started her career as a singer yet. The earliest she may have met Michael was in 1983, when she first signed to Warner Bros.

Michael has never said anything nasty about Madonna in any magazine, radio or television interviews. Michael refer to Madonna as a heifier, was written by J.Randy Tarraborelli in his The Magic & The Madness which is not the most accurate of books. But even if Michael did say it, he's never said anything negative about Madonna in the media. And that's the huge difference in maturity and professionalism between Michael Jackson and Madonna.

Madonna did meet Michael Jackson but in 1977/8 at Studio 54 after Michael did "The Wiz" and when she was a dancer/maybe wannabe singer. No, she was not famous at the time and, as I thought I inferred, them meeting prolly meant more to her than it did to him. I haven't read that book, I am just going off what other people have told me but I do know that he used to say the word heifer alot because my cousin heard him say it. I haven't heard him say that word. (note: but btw i did get dat last quote "she isn't that good..."of da internet). And I doubt that Michael would publically say anything negative about Madonna ever. About the maturity and professionalism......i sorta agree. :)

As for the competition I meant that objectively. But I do think that Michael views Madonna as competition because he is in competition with everyone vying for tha top spot. It's his perogative to be #1. Even though I respect Prince as an artist I think that Michael and Madonna have had more success. Therefore I think that Madonna is stronger competition. Just my opinion. If yall want Michael's why don't you call him n ask him? :)

Sure, that's a good idea. What's his number again? I seem to have misplaced it for the moment.

I dunno... as a huge Madonna fan because of my family, I'm on the fence on what my actual thoughts on her are.
Personally she can't really sing, but she's entertainment, and I suppose I find her much more enjoyable then Britney, not saying Britney is bad, cause i love her new album, but I'd rather spend my next $100 on a Madonna ticket then a Britney one. :/

Anyway, I'd like to pretend that they are friends like they were when they went to the Oscars, but I guess that's just a fantasy I'll have to forget about ;;^^

Madonna - the undisupted Queen of pop
cloud9.gif

Back