Double Standards for Michael and his music?

i havent read this post because we seem to be going down a road of arguing with eachother & i like you too much to argue with you.
i was around in the 80's for the real mania & it was fun.i was a kid and it was magic.other then that im not into hype.i like his 6 solo albums (i dont count botdf)I loved his j5 era & a few jacksons songs.he's the best ive seen live & (in my opinion only) your only as good as your work & you should continue making new work if you want to stay relavent.

as for the double standard issue,it might be irrelevant but i feel sony (with mj more so than anyother artist) have ripped fans off big time.
im just happy ive got artists like springsteen that have a huge body of work & continue to make superb records.
with michael (not entirely his fault) the 00's have been his wilderness years music wise.

can someone explain the double standard thing to me because i cant seem to get it.

Aw thanks! :lol:

I see what ur saying. I'm not so focused on the BIG mania of Thriller. I guess I meant the fact that when MJ puts out an album, EVERYONE KNOWS that it's coming out. It's not about if ur "into" the hype, it's the fact that it's ALWAYS THERE. it's consistent. It's something that comes with every album. It's an event. That's something absent from when Prince or Springsteen does an album. That used to be case for them back in the 80s, but what's different about MJ...that mania followed him into the 90s. I'm not saying people DESIRE that mania...I'm saying that desired or not, it's always been there...because MJ's simply THAT GOOD. THe mania is a reflection/representation of how much people CARE about MJ's artistic endeavors...and just how GOOD MJ is. How big of a deal he is. That's not the case for me or many fans of course, but generally that's how it is to non-fans. If there's no hype, if people aren't talking about it...it's irrelevant.

And the double standard thing i think classic is getting at is the fact that all the classic 80s artists aren't expected to put out big eventful, 'big selling' albums all the time like MJ is. If MJ has a 'less' successful album than the rest of his other ones, he's slammed. But people like Prince put out album after album that never get on the charts, that sell no where near what...i dunno 'Purple Rain" has sold...and don't get bashed lol (I'm not knocking prince, I love prince lol). That's the double standard.

Michael is just held to a different standard because he actually RAISED the bar so of course I think people are gonna be very critical whenever he does something if it's a release or what they feel is a "rehash". When you hear the name MICHAEL JACKSON, you're expecting THE CHARTS, SALES, BIG SH*T! You know what I mean? Everyone else didn't sell 60 million off one record, no one innovated music videos the way he did, no one danced/dances the way he does. He took the mantle from Sammy Davis, Jr. and James Brown to become one of the most effervescent entertainers ever. Why everyone else is not treated similarly? Well, maybe because they didn't have a scandal surrounding them like Michael or they feel they're too much into the new that "they forget who they are" but it's like "big deal". But when you hear Michael doing the same thing, it's "oh sh*t, is he gonna be the king of pop again?" "Is he gonna sell 20 million, if he don't, he's a failure?"

It's like he's expected to fail more often than say, Madonna, or Prince (with whom I have my own opinion of, lol) or even Janet, even though she's a Jackson, lol. Apparently if you ain't selling 100 million, if you're not making people go "wow" when they see you, you automatically flop no matter what they do so in terms they treat Michael like a saint when he does that much and if not, they treat him like a bum. Like "he used to be the man, homey, now he's sh*t." Everybody else? "Oh sh*t, they can come back with the right producer". They do talk about other artists that "flop" the way Michael do but then they move on when they see the motherf*cker on TV and sh*t.

Michael had to deal with that sh*t since 1969-70 and then again in 1982 and then again around 1991-92.

As with "Thriller 25", I do feel like Azza like he could've done it like Bruce or U2 or even Marvin with his deluxe editions. Compared to those deluxe/legacy/special editions that come out either in anniversaries and sh*t, the way T25 is, you might as well just think that was all there was to it plus some "hip-hop makeovers", lol.

Last edited:
of course i want something new,but of course he is held to a different standard because he changed the course of music twice. I mean when you reach the ultimate music moutain that MJ has reached and done it as he did it then expecations are always gonna be out of this world. yeah I'm buying the thriller 25 but for a collection.

you had to be there back in the day to truly understand thriller 25 years later.

Yeah exactly. When Mike put out "Thriller" in '82, it was a different time and he actually blew people away. "Thriller" is still held to the high standard because it actually saved the music industry which oddly enough is suffering because of b.s. lawsuits from record companies that don't look after artists the way they should and keep releasing bullsh*t just to sell. Michael feels if he cant' do it on his own, he'll get greedy, join up and get some young fans who probably don't know what "ABC" sounds like much less the actual alphabet or even the 1970 song.

Like I said that album helped him rise to insurmountable fame but it left him with a burden because he had to top it every time and that's not even happening, b. I called "Invincible" a success when it went GOLD but to others "oh he ain't doing Thriller numbers", so he should expect that people would pointing fingers at him if he don't sell 30 million no more.

So you ask about it being a double standard? Hell yeah because like many people have said including I, "Thriller" was a blessing, yes, but it was also a curse... an unfortunate curse.

Now how's that for a thriller, b?

And what's up with people acting saddidy and sh*t? :lol:

I thought we were on a UNITED force? Just agree to disagree... :lol:

But if not, I still got my popcorn, I'm like BACK, but not watching: keep talking, b.

Last edited:
^^ I am but some aren't on the 'united' force...cus...cus...it's got a lotta power...:lol:

I agree with pretty much everything u said btw.

Although T25...i think it's sufficient since we just got the Ultimate Collection...and this is only a catalyst for other things to come. This aint the real meat and potatoes LOL

Last edited:
Aw thanks! :lol:

I see what ur saying. I'm not so focused on the BIG mania of Thriller. I guess I meant the fact that when MJ puts out an album, EVERYONE KNOWS that it's coming out. It's not about if ur "into" the hype, it's the fact that it's ALWAYS THERE. it's consistent. It's something that comes with every album. It's an event. That's something absent from when Prince or Springsteen does an album. That used to be case for them back in the 80s, but what's different about MJ...that mania followed him into the 90s. I'm not saying people DESIRE that mania...I'm saying that desired or not, it's always been there...because MJ's simply THAT GOOD. THe mania is a reflection/representation of how much people CARE about MJ's artistic endeavors...and just how GOOD MJ is. How big of a deal he is. That's not the case for me or many fans of course, but generally that's how it is to non-fans. If there's no hype, if people aren't talking about it...it's irrelevant.

And the double standard thing i think classic is getting at is the fact that all the classic 80s artists aren't expected to put out big eventful, 'big selling' albums all the time like MJ is. If MJ has a 'less' successful album than the rest of his other ones, he's slammed. But people like Prince put out album after album that never get on the charts, that sell no where near what...i dunno 'Purple Rain" has sold...and don't get bashed lol (I'm not knocking prince, I love prince lol). That's the double standard.

i think thriller put too much pressure on michael.its not normal to sell 60+million records.the norm is somewhere between 3-5 million.
i think when michael toured with bad he lived up to that pressure as it showed he could do it live also.that was the biggest tour for a solo artist & he broke it twice.
on record i actually think dangerous & HIStory are his greatest recordings.

what i will never understand is how the media made out invincible was a flop.that album sold over 10million copies.even that number is not the norm.
coldplay sold 3 million copies of their debut & they were hailed in europe as the new biggest thing in the world.

but then you have fans saying,i hope it sells x amount of copies,i hope its number one all over the world.ive noticed alot of mj fans are obsessed with statistics where as,say the prince or springsteen fans in general are more interested in the music & the message in the songs & dont even care about how much it sells.

Last edited:
^^ I am but some aren't on the 'united' force...cus...cus...it's got a lotta power...:lol:

I agree with pretty much everything u said btw.

Although T25...i think it's sufficient since we just got the Ultimate Collection...and this is only a catalyst for other things to come. This aint the real meat and potatoes LOL

Yo, this site should be called MJJCOMEUP! :lol:

Yo, CHICH, HOOK IT UP! B)

i think thriller put too much pressure on michael.its not normal to sell 60+million records.the norm is somewhere between 3-5 million.
i think when michael toured with bad he lived up to that pressure as it showed he could do it live also.that was the biggest tour for a solo artist & he broke it twice.
on record i actually think dangerous & HIStory are his greatest recordings.

what i will never understand is how the media made out invincible was a flop.that album sold over 10million copies.even that number is the norm.
coldplay sold 3 million copies of their debut & they were hailed in europe as the new biggest thing in the world.

but then you have fans saying,i hope it sells x amount of copies,i hope its number one all over the world.ive noticed alot of mj fans are obsessed with statistics where as,say the prince or springsteen fans in general are more interested in the music & the message in the songs & dont even care about how much it sells.

True, and that's unrealistic. People be whining when the sh*t don't do FIVE MILL!!!! :lol:

Unless your album only sold 500, you a hit! :lol:

^ :lol:

Anyways I don't see anything wrong with shooting for the stars, hoping for number ones and all that. MJ's a visionary, I think MJ's shooting for that exact same thing. But just cuz it doesn't happen that way doesn't mean it's a failure or anything. thats where fans go wrong. Nothing wrong with hoping, wishing and dreaming for the BEST...but when it doesn't happen they feel like MJ's lost it or something.

Last edited:
Now I'm just gonna say this:

OK, T25 is gonna come out on Feb. 12...

If T25 hits #1, then it sells like a million and JUST A MILLION...

Some of the people who trip up when they feel Akon and 'em will send Michael to sell a good amount of MILLIONS like, say, 10-15, and it does just, OH, FIVE or SIX, which is the amount "NUMBER ONES" did, they gonna be pointing fingers at Michael saying "oh he a flop" and sh*t".

Don't believe me? WATCH! :lol:

If I get it, I may just get it for the booklet...but that's it. I may even play the remixes five times (and the original album all the time :lol: ) and look at the DVD JUST for the "Moonwalker" performance but that'll be it. Hell I bought it and it's not gonna be no 20 copies either, it's one copy for me because I ain't got money like that, b! :lol:

^ :lol:

Anyways I don't see anything wrong with shooting for the stars, hoping for number ones and all that. MJ's a visionary, I think MJ's shooting for that exact same thing. But just cuz it doesn't happen that way doesn't mean it's a failure or anything. thats where fans go wrong. Nothing wrong with hoping, wishing and dreaming for the BEST...but when it doesn't happen they feel like MJ's lost it or something.

Well there's nothing wrong with WISHING but when people actually think it's gonna HAPPEN, that's unhealthy. :lol:

Look at the comments at the Janet board because "Feedback" is charting slowly. :lol:

Now I'm just gonna say this:

OK, T25 is gonna come out on Feb. 12...

If T25 hits #1, then it sells like a million and JUST A MILLION...

Some of the people who trip up when they feel Akon and 'em will send Michael to sell a good amount of MILLIONS like, say, 10-15, and it does just, OH, FIVE or SIX, which is the amount "NUMBER ONES" did, they gonna be pointing fingers at Michael saying "oh he a flop" and sh*t".

Don't believe me? WATCH! :lol:

If I get it, I may just get it for the booklet...but that's it. I may even play the remixes five times (and the original album all the time :lol: ) and look at the DVD JUST for the "Moonwalker" performance but that'll be it. Hell I bought it and it's not gonna be no 20 copies either, it's one copy for me because I ain't got money like that, b! :lol:

well thats what happened with Invincible. People expected THRILLER and got...well Invincible lol as they should have. And they label it a flop and artistically HORRIBLE because it didn't sell as much as any other MJ album. It's building up expectations that's crazy...hoping and wishing for the best isn't problem. It's putting a project on a pedestal. An IMPOSSIBLE one.

And whatever MJ does from now on, critics and fans are gonna say MJ fell short...so that's something u can count on. Doesn't mean he actually DID bad. Doesn't mean that's the truth. So tat's not gonna ruin my excitement for what is to come.

I'm actually a bit more excited to get T25 cuz of For All Time and Will I Am's mixes. But I don't think it's a fan's obligation to by 50 copies of something. Fans only do that cuz they want to. There's no gun to anybody's head.

Last edited:
well thats what happened with Invincible. People expected THRILLER and got...well Invincible lol as they should have. And they label it a flop and artistically HORRIBLE because it didn't sell as much as any other MJ album. It's building up expectations that's crazy...hoping and wishing for the best isn't problem. It's putting a project on a pedestal. An IMPOSSIBLE one.

And whatever MJ does from now on, critics and fans are gonna say MJ fell short...so that's something u can count on. Doesn't mean he actually DID bad. Doesn't mean that's the truth. So tat's not gonna ruin my excitement for what is to come.

I'm actually a bit more excited to get T25 cuz of For All Time and Will I Am's mixes. But I don't think it's a fan's obligation to by 50 copies of something. Fans only do that cuz they want to. There's no gun to anybody's head.

The way some people are you think they WERE. :lol:

yeah...people really do expect more of him....but no matter what happens there will still always remain what was and that is what should make people realise that they shouldn't set standards that high...I mean really, how many of THEM could do what he managed to do??

. . .
as for the double standard issue,it might be irrelevant but i feel sony (with mj more so than anyother artist) have ripped fans off big time.
im just happy ive got artists like springsteen that have a huge body of work & continue to make superb records.
with michael (not entirely his fault) the 00's have been his wilderness years music wise.

can someone explain the double standard thing to me because i cant seem to get it.

Okay, I'm about to veer off my own topic but I'm getting tired of people saying that Sony and/or Michael have ripped fans off big time. To rip someone off, you have to have promised one thing but given another. When has Sony or Michael done that in regards to fans? They released products. People either chose to buy the products or not. Nothing was ever misrepresented in regards to what was going to be on a CD of Michael's. Anyone who bought multiple copies of a CD or bought CDs with what he or she thinks had way to many cross-over songs ripped him- or her- ownself off. If there were other artist making more desired music in terms of content and amount, what was the reason for even buying multiple or similar copies of Michael's work? Any reason given really doesn't matter because in the end, as a consumer you chose to buy what was honestly marketed.

. . .what i will never understand is how the media made out invincible was a flop.that album sold over 10million copies.even that number is not the norm.

And this is why I worry sometimes that for many Michael will never be able to be viewed as successful because the double standards lead to impossible expectations. Invincible did great for the circumstances surrounding it. I think that Michael understands what is reasonable in terms of sales and why he therefore should be so proud of Thriller. I just don't think that others can come to that understanding.

I do wish that fans would sometimes readjust what they view as a success for Michael. It is what I see is being done to Thriller 25. People say he is innovative and tries to do what others aren't but then turn around and discuss how he should have done his anniversary disc like so and so. I bet that you will see others in the future doing the remix of classics on their box sets or anniversary discs. Michael will just get the dumps on the idea because he did indeed dare to go in a different direction.

I have thought so before and continue to think that people won't be able to recognize the innovativeness, talent, and success that he presents because they are too busy looking for and expecting more.

Okay, I'm about to veer off my own topic but I'm getting tired of people saying that Sony and/or Michael have ripped fans off big time. To rip someone off, you have to have promised one thing but given another. When has Sony or Michael done that in regards to fans? They released products. People either chose to buy the products or not. Nothing was ever misrepresented in regards to what was going to be on a CD of Michael's. Anyone who bought multiple copies of a CD or bought CDs with what he or she thinks had way to many cross-over songs ripped him- or her- ownself off. If there were other artist making more desired music in terms of content and amount, what was the reason for even buying multiple or similar copies of Michael's work? Any reason given really doesn't matter because in the end, as a consumer you chose to buy what was honestly marketed.

BINGO

If anyone ripped anyone off...sony ripped MJ off LOL

I do wish that fans would sometimes readjust what they view as a success for Michael. It is what I see is being done to Thriller 25. People say he is innovative and tries to do what others aren't but then turn around and discuss how he should have done his anniversary disc like so and so. I bet that you will see others in the future doing the remix of classics on their box sets or anniversary discs. Michael will just get the dumps on the idea because he did indeed dare to go in a different direction.

BINGO again.

MJ is, essentially, taking quite a risk with these remixes. Some love it, some hate it. MJ wouldn't be pushing the envelope, i say, if everyone agreed with everything he did.

Last edited:

& im getting tired of people defending sony as if their saints.the reason i bought number ones is because it had one more chance on it.
i never bought multiple copies.only special editions with extras.every other copy was a christmas or birthday gift.i would never waste money like that!
nothing ever misrepresented? invincible was barely represented at all!

do you work for sony? your doing a great job at justifying their poor and lazy re-releases.
let me guess...nobody has put a gun to my head! nobody has made me buy these! if i dont like it,dont buy it,just have a coke & a smile,shut the f##k up & be happy with what they dish out year after year & clap my hands!

i have a right to my opinion the same as anyone else does.& if your tired of it or dont like it,dont read it:)

^^^
Look Sony did their share of bogus ish. But they never said something was gonna be on a cd when it wasn't. Sooooo i dont understand the anger here. If you didnt by the several copies then why complain? You're not spending ur money on things that u feel is crap...so what's the problem? It'll be different if u bought it and wasted ur money. But u haven't, so why the hostility?

Gotta remember also, Mike ain't the only one that's been putting out a bunch of rereleases....TONS of artists do it. TONS. And it doesn't effect MJ's future efforts. MJ could release a new album...then over the course of about 5-7 years re release Thriller 8 different times,re package Bad, Dangerous, and History 5 more times, and release the HBO concert on HD tv....but that doesn't change the fact that mj is gonna take 5-7 years on an album :lol: More or less rereleases aren't gonna change that fact.

Classic was just responding to ur post...u have an opinion and classic was simply responding to it :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt everyone, but Michael directly said that he has no interest in whatever compilations and re-hash albums, so there is no way how "Thriller 25" album re-re-release could be anyway as loved by him and rich as U2's self-celebration album.

It would be probably good idea just to forget about wanting Michael to produce inspired compilations -- once and for all.

yeah i get it.you guys are happy with everything thats re-released & ive got expectations. but its wrong of me to have expectations as im owed nothing and have no right to expect anything.
thats about it right?

you would be fine with releasing bad,dangerous again another 5,6 times,the HBO concert again & it doesnt change anything.& i don't have a right to get upset about it cause i dont have to buy it.
thats about the gist of it?

im not fighting with you guys & apologies for being hostel,but....my opinions are my own.

Last edited:
Azza: it would not be mistake to state that *every* fan wants new material. However, knowing what Jackson himself thinks about the matter, it would be naive to have whatsoever high expectations of compilations of any kind.

That is why many fans do not get in demanding mood. We just know that Michael is not Springsteen or U2, which are much more productive in quantity of songs, and we know how theirs attitude towards re-releases differ.

Even more: if Jackson will decide never to release any new music, knowing what Michael was saying about keeping it for years without making public, it will be completely understandable and unquestionable.

But if U2 or Springsteen would all of sudden decide to stop publishing music, then only this could be surprise. Artists are different, that is it.

Last edited:
yeah i get it.you guys are happy with everything thats re-released & ive got expectations. but its wrong of me to have expectations as im owed nothing and have no right to expect anything.
thats about it right?
Thats about right :lol:

No seriously u dont have to be happy with everything he does. But don't think that MJ's is some superhuman...lol Like he's gonna fall short of CRAZY expectations almost EVERY time. U can have expectation. But don't get pissed when he falls short. MJ doesn't run on our personal clocks and preferences.

And i wish u could understand why MJ owes us nothing and we owe him nothing. But i guess that's not gonna happen lol

Densier makes a great pt too...MJ ain't that keen on rereleases anyways, so he's not gonna be totally involved or make it elaborate anyways. Most of the T25 stuff is run by sony. MJ's supporting it probably cuz it's killing 2 birds in one stone at this point.

Last edited:
Thats about right :lol:

No seriously u dont have to be happy with everything he does. But don't think that MJ's is some superhuman...lol Like he's gonna fall short of CRAZY expectations almost EVERY time. U can have expectation. But don't get pissed when he falls short. MJ doesn't run on our personal clocks and preferences.

And i wish u could understand why MJ owes us nothing and we owe him nothing. But i guess that's not gonna happen lol

Densier makes a great pt too...MJ ain't that keen on rereleases anyways, so he's not gonna be totally involved or make it elaborate anyways. Most of the T25 stuff is run by sony. MJ's supporting it probably cuz it's killing 2 birds in one stone at this point.

troubleman84 thats soooo effing funny man :lol: lmao.i'll have that pepsi:lol:

deniser you've made a great point here about mj compared to springsteen/u2 which has hit home with me.

j5master i love michael jackson and its why im here.ive got 2 things i want 'a new album' & 'a a live dvd' i know in some fans eyes i don't have this right to expect or want anything but im human & in that respect when it comes to michael perhaps im a bit selfish.perhaps thats wrong,id be the first to hold my hands up and admit it.although i dont feel theres anything wrong with wanting something new.i adore michael jackson & crave these things.ive been a hardcore fan for 25years & he'll always be the greatest.

i have no expectations of michael selling 1million or 60million of anything.ive never cared about statistics & never will.it means nothing to me.the man is a genius & always will be.
what about fans that want michael to tour? do they not have the right to want that?

im just trying to understand this.i have no right to want or expect when it comes to michael jackson?
so does this mean you don't have the right or want to expect anything from the media in regards to how they treat michael?
im trying to understand this as best as i can.as a fan of musicians,artists,actors,directors.

im a manchester utd football fan.i expect & want them to win games.is this wrong of me to expect anything from my football club/musicians etc?....

Of course there are double standards Michael is the best there is and h is always exspected to do better each time. Its not fair but its the way it is. I will always buy michael,s stuff but if you don,t like his music don,t buy it cause there are lots that will. People are looking to michael to change the music,

He is put so high and when he takes his time some want to complain that he isn,t doing anything . yet when he does come back they will be the very ones going nuts . So i don,t care what some say i take Michael for who he is and am waiting for him to do what ever it is he has in store for the world. Michael is the greatest .

Last edited:
troubleman84 thats soooo effing funny man :lol: lmao.i'll have that pepsi:lol:

deniser you've made a great point here about mj compared to springsteen/u2 which has hit home with me.

j5master i love michael jackson and its why im here.ive got 2 things i want 'a new album' & 'a a live dvd' i know in some fans eyes i don't have this right to expect or want anything but im human & in that respect when it comes to michael perhaps im a bit selfish.perhaps thats wrong,id be the first to hold my hands up and admit it.although i dont feel theres anything wrong with wanting something new.i adore michael jackson & crave these things.ive been a hardcore fan for 25years & he'll always be the greatest.

i have no expectations of michael selling 1million or 60million of anything.ive never cared about statistics & never will.it means nothing to me.the man is a genius & always will be.
what about fans that want michael to tour? do they not have the right to want that?

im just trying to understand this.i have no right to want or expect when it comes to michael jackson?
so does this mean you don't have the right or want to expect anything from the media in regards to how they treat michael?
im trying to understand this as best as i can.as a fan of musicians,artists,actors,directors.

im a manchester utd football fan.i expect & want them to win games.is this wrong of me to expect anything from my football club/musicians etc?....

Well lets see..the new album is coming so theres no problem there. So what's with the demands and the complaining? MJ's working on something new. You'll just have to be patient like every time period between albums. Like i said, the re releases, and the amount of re releases does not matter when it comes to the TIME it takes between albums. And MJ takes his TIME between albums, as a fan u should know that.

Its okay to anticipate something and want something, but in that i do realize that mj is a human being, not my puppet. And MJ has done SOOOO much over the last 30 years, i think he can chill if he wants to from now on. he can work in his own pace. I mean, geez he's been through so much ish...I think he deserves at least that. And when the new stuff comes it'll come. I can wait. And if it's not exactly what I want, then i'm not gonna be pissed off about it...and i'm not gonna bash MJ for it.

And I want MJ to tour, but I don't want mj to tour if his heart's not in it. Besides...MJ has done some vigorous crazy huge, tiring tours over the years. he's about 50 years old now, i can accept the fact that touring may not be the most appealing thing to him now. But I'll accept whatever he decides to do in place of that. With MJ i'm not gonna always get what I want cuz he's not my puppet and he's not my machine, just like in life, i'm not gonna always get what i want. But what I HAVE, and RECEIVE, i will accept and take it for what it is. I enjoy what I have. And if i don't enjoy it, well that's that. :tongue:I just won't by his crap then. But i wouldn't be such an avid fan of MJ if i didn't like at least SOME aspects of even his less appealing songs. SO I have faith and confidence that whatever he does, I'll like.

i WANT MJ to do a lot of things. But if he doesn't do those things, I can accept that. And I won't be mad and I won't be bitter. And that's the difference between wanting and demanding.

i give up on this one j5master :lol: i want,& you except from michael 'in musical terms' & thats that i guess.i am not happy with constant re-re-releases & you are happy with anything & count your lucky stars i guess.

i love the man,the person.in musical terms,he's only relevent to me with new work.i love the old work.but its been & passed & life goes on.lifes way too short :lol:

THRILLER 25 means nothing to me.it means everything to you.25 years ago thriller ment everything to me though.

& if michael releases a new project,an album of him speaking for all i care,then that will mean everything to me :lol:

do i have an expectation for something new? yes! will i keep buying re-release after re-release? no! do i or should i care about what other fans think about my opinion in this regard? no.not at all:lol:

Back