Dutch & Belgian MJ fans

Re: Dutch MJ fans!

I was in Breda, but not in Best, that day I was in Hoofddorp.
My money is also tight, but I so wanna go!!!
Do you mind telling me what it cost you, Theoriley?
If you think it's too private, you could PM me, if you want to!

Thank you! :)

we didn't book it yet, so I can't give you the exact amount.

we we're suppose to go last month,
for that I paid 250 for a flight, and the hotel was 120 pounds, for 3 nights.
aside this, you need to count all the money that you use for dinners, lunch, access for sightseeing etc. ;)

when I booked everything, I can give you more info if you want :)

Theoriley, which hotel are you staying at? We still have to book one...

So what did you guys think of the first episode of The Jacksons A Family Dynasty?

Pff it made me cry :(
It was an awful emotional day yesterday...first Oprah with remembering the MJ interview and at night 2 episodes of Family Dynasty.
But I'm ok now.

About the Family Dynasty.
At first I thought it was a bit like they were acting.
But that went away after a while.
They had quiet a few arguments, and the part of Jermaine telling his brothers about when they left Motown also made me cry.

Last edited:

I saw it too. I enjoyed watching it, I thought it was very funny, but very sad too.
I'm looking forward to see it again next week.

About the acting, I thought the same thing for I while, but I wouldn't like to think about that, so I just didn't think about if it was acted or not.

( I'm not sure it's correct english and if I expressed my feelings the way I wanted to, but I hope you'll understand what I tried to say haha)

Pff it made me cry :(
It was an awful emotional day yesterday...first Oprah with remembering the MJ interview and at night 2 episodes of Family Dynasty.
But I'm ok now.

About the Family Dynasty.
At first I thought it was a bit like they were acting.
But that went away after a while.
They had quiet a few arguments, and the part of Jermaine telling his brothers about when they left Motown also made me cry.

can you imagine, hearing something from a familymember, only after 40 YEARS.
that was the first time Jermaine told his brothers.. :(

It was pretty difficult to watch the part where the memorial service came on, and Jermaine confirming Michaels death. I wanted to turn it off actually, but I watched it till the end.

And I loved the parts where the other family members are in the picture.
they playing basketball, and goofing around. Siggy :lmao: haha

Yes the part of the memorial and funeral was idd the part that got to me too.

The rest of it was pretty fun to watch and I'm gonna watch it next week for sure :)
I didn't know btw that we are the 2nd country that airs it, they said that on RTL Boulevard.

Something else I'd like to talk about.
I was going to watch the Move Like MJ program on SBS6 and Jermaine was going to be in the jury, but now on Teletext news there was an article that they will start early march and he wasn't mentioned to be part of it...

Last edited:

hey there everyone!

I RECIEVED MY OPUS TODAY!!!!!!! :D
It is wonderful, spectaculair! It's almost to heavy to hold, but it's all worth it, what a beautiful memory and tribute for our hero this is!!!

Thank you for the London-info, Theorily! Keep me up to date please! :)

I couldn't watch the family dinasty, 'cause I was at a party........:( I hope I can watch it on "uitzending gemist".
And I didn't know about the Oprah-episode!!! :( Can I find that somewhere?!

2night I am gonna watch My name is Michael......
I know, it's gonna be awful probably, but still, it's about Michael........

Thank you for the London-info, Theorily! Keep me up to date please! :)

I couldn't watch the family dinasty, 'cause I was at a party........:( I hope I can watch it on "uitzending gemist".
And I didn't know about the Oprah-episode!!! :( Can I find that somewhere?!

wooow, OPUS! :dancin:

Sure, no problem ;)
when I have more.. I'll let you know!

I didn't know about the Oprah episode either! :bugeyed

if anyone knows where to look back at it.. (with subtitles, would be good ghehe :giggle:)
let me know ;)

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express at Greenwich :)
Thanks for the info! I'll check out some hotels today! :)

@Angela: Did they show two episodes last Friday? I thought only one.
I've missed the Oprah show about Michael... :(
I don't know about the SBS6 show, I haven't watched it.

@Science freak: Thanks for sharing! It's great! :yes:

@Charlotte: Congrats! The Opus is amazing, isn't it? :clapping:

@ Charlotte I think I need to visit you soon ;)

@ Hocus no the SBS show isn't on tv yet it will be in march.
And yes they showed 2 episodes :)

I didn't watch My name is Michael I'm a member of Stop Albert Verlinde so it would be kinda stupid to watch it when you sign a petition against it lol
But I have to admit that I was a bit curious but I was too busy with other things to even think about it :).

About the Oprah show I really don't know if you can watch it somewhere.
But not at RTL gemist.
My mom was gonna tape it on the HD recorder so maybe when that worked (she did it for the first time) I could share it with you?

About the Oprah show I really don't know if you can watch it somewhere.
But not at RTL gemist.
My mom was gonna tape it on the HD recorder so maybe when that worked (she did it for the first time) I could share it with you?

I didn't watch it last night either..
my dad was, so i heard some things here and there sometimes..
and I saw that little girl of the commercial singing YANA..
but that's all i've seen.

if it's possible, please share. that'd be awesome! :)

Angela, that wuld be great, thank you!
And feel free to visit me anytime, haha!

About the family dinasty.......where is Randy in this whole story?!

About My name is Michael.........I loved the children, but that was the only good part.

I heard there are like FOUR different MJ programs on tv now, all about that... 'so you think you can bla bla bla like MJ? Who's the next MJ?" ..wrong. There's no next MJ. Fack outta here with that crap. I'm not watching any of those shows, i barely watch any tv really. Yeah..Comedy Central now and then.

I HATE it how of all people...Albert Verlinde is having his program and will be making a musical about MJ, what the hell? I really dislike it too when friends who hate Albert verlinde..my friends, still DO watch the show. They always talk bad about Albert and hate how he always used to make disgusting jokes and lies about MJ...but they ARE watching it. I just dislike that alot, i can't help it.

I refuse to be part of their ratings though, it's just a principle of mine, and i'm sticking with it. Not that i'm missing anything. i probably wasn't gonna watch the programs anyway. But Albert...don't support him or his shows. If MJ hadn't passed away, the loser would still be mocking him and talking crap...but now that the good man is gone...it's all about moneyyyy moneeeyyyyyy...disgusting.

Angela, that wuld be great, thank you!
And feel free to visit me anytime, haha!

About My name is Michael.........I loved the children, but that was the only good part.

I was wondering about Randy too.

People who have recieved their Opusses, I hope you are very happy with it!
I'm still hesitating very much. It's a lot of money and in the Opus thread I read about those mistakes and stuff. But i do love books, so I don't know yet.

Last edited:

The recording went ok so I could share it with you when I visit my parents.
That would be great!
I believe he didn't want to participate in the show.

@Staffordshire Bullterrier: I agree with you about these shows... I'm just curious what you think of The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty? It seems there's a lot of fans who dislike the brothers for doing this?

@Theoriley: I'm staying at the same hotel as you! It has a very good price and it's very closeby the O2 arena! :D

True Randy didn't want to participate in the show.

@ Staffordshire I agree with you on the people that hate/dislike Albert and still watch the show.
I don't watch it for the same reason as you I don't want him to get high ratings and I just disagree with what he is doing and has done in the past.
I am going to watch the program on SBS though the one with the price that includes a performance on the tribute show of Jermaine. (who says it's still ongoing)
Milly Magic and some other guys will be doing audition so I'd like to see how far they will get.

Exactly, Albert doesn't deserve it one bit..he's just as bad as all the tabloids. As for A Jackson Dynasty, i have never seen it. But i am not mad at them or anything, i have no idea if they really try to 'cash in' on their brother...but i don't mind their program.

This show was already planned way before Michael's passing, so it's definitely not to cash in or anything...if you ask me. I might see it sometime .

That would be great!
I believe he didn't want to participate in the show.

@Staffordshire Bullterrier: I agree with you about these shows... I'm just curious what you think of The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty? It seems there's a lot of fans who dislike the brothers for doing this?

@Theoriley: I'm staying at the same hotel as you! It has a very good price and it's very closeby the O2 arena! :D

I heard Randy didn't participate on the show, cause he thought it's not fair to Michael. ;)
and I kind of think it's true.

oooh good! That's nice! :D I'll be seeing you quite often then, maybe :punk:
and yeah, the hotel is located very good considered the O2 Arena.

Sounds great that MJ dance event! :dance_party: I really wanna go! :clap:
I don't have tickets yet though.

@theoriley: I'm really looking forward to our trip to London and meeting all of you guys! Only 11 days to go! :woohoo:

Standing there?? You have to dance girl! :girl_dance: :p
I'm sorry, only joking... :D
I have to ask some people first if they want to go to this event. So, I'm not really sure yet.

Back