EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans [NEW PICS from pg. 9!!]

I was "ebony hunting" yesterday in my local shops but couldn't find it. I'll go look for it tomorrow but I'll very disappointed if I can't find it anywhere. I know they sell it in Finland but I might have to order it if I can't find it anywhere.

i havent received it yet. and sth tells me i was stupid to order it from those fans :boohoo

For those who haven't seen it.. Here's a pic I changed up.. Hope u enjoy. :)

I shortened the hat, put sun glasses on him, added white tape to the fingers, gave him a cane, changed his pants to gold, and that flower thing on his jacket to gold..

l_789165aede0a86535d51e9b627d5e548.jpg

I shortened the hat, put sun glasses on him, added white tape to the fingers, gave him a cane, changed his pants to gold, and that flower thing on his jacket to gold..

:lol: That's kinda like "pimp my Michael Jackson"

:lol: That's kinda like "pimp my Michael Jackson"
Okaaaayyyy?

That's Mizzy Jizzy fo sho! KOPV is somethin' else. :lol:

This issue of Ebony is a HIT, you guys! The general public is really lovin' it!

I had to stop at a grocery store on Thanksgiving Day to pick up a few things. After I paid for it, I asked the cashier if they had the new issue of Ebony. She said, "The one with Michael on the front? Yeah, we have it!" Then, to make sure they still had copies, she yelled over and asked another cashier who told her they were next to the check stand behind her. The cashier that rung up my stuff then left her stand to go and get one. She had a lot of people in line, but from looking at their faces, I could tell they didn't really mind that she had left. In fact, they were more so zeroing in on the conversation. When she brought it back, she ran it over the scanner, placed it on the counter and said, "This magazine is selling like crazy! These people know they don't buy Ebony liiike THIS!!" Then, she and the other cashier started laughing. I took that as a sign that Mike is passing through many of the check stands. Watching the magazine fly off the shelves seems to be exciting for them. :) I told her I already had one that I had bought somewhere else, but I wanted to buy another one to give to my mother. She said, "Oh, okaaay!" and smiled. Before I left I said, "Be on the look out. He's going to be on Jet too." She said, "He's going to be on Jet too?! Daannnng! Alright!"

Way to go, Mike! Showing your upbeat side again was a really good thing to do! It's allowing people to share your joy, and reconnect with you! :yes:

Last edited:
I spent about an hour looking for the mag but couldn't find it so I ordered it. I'm glad they've made it easy, even for us outside US, to get our own copy.
I can't understand how I can't find it anywhere and I've looked from the best bookstores and news agencies in Finland. I usually always see Ebony on the shelves, Michael still intrests people a lot. He's far from a has been.

Ya, it's crazy the publicity it's getting too..

When I was looking for it, I tried Barns & Nobels and I went to the information desk and asked them when they will get the Dec. issue of EBONY MAGAZINE.. She's all, "The one with Michael Jackson?"

Before the magazine hit the shelfs at her store, she knew about the fact MJ was going to be on the cover..

I loved that.

Holy CRAP!....you can do that with photoshop or something? Wow, thanks KOPV, now I really can't take my eyes off of him...lol.:lol: ^_^

That's Mr. Mike (aka Cool Breeze). lol

What I love is that he is actually posing like that. So sexy! :wub:

Last edited:
He is so sweet looking isn,t he way beyound words. Man he gets older but man better whow.:D

BWAHAHAHA!!!! (Laughing maniacally!) I GOT MY EBONY TODAY.....and WOO HOO does He look FINE on the cover...MMM....mmm.....

Gives me some evil thoughts....heh heh heh...

Anyway, the sales clerk had a hard time peeling her eyes off of the cover herself!! LOL!!

I just spoke with someone a few days ago who told me she got the new Ebony and she has been staring at the cover..couldn't take her eyes off of it... I told her to please read the article too.. he gives a nice interview..

she was telling me she has a special place for Michael.. because she grew up in Chicago and remember going to this night club...when she was in her early twenties.. the entertainment for the night was these 5 little brothers..and she remembers everyone enjoying that night..saying how talented they were.. the next thing show knew...BAM!!,.. the Jackson Five.. then... BAM.. Michael Jackson...

she says she doesn't believe anything the media says.. she said.. the media kept talking about him with the baby dangling.. but said nothing about that Steve Irwin guy with the allegators....she also don't believe any of the ..he is broke stories.. we also talked about Dick Gregory fasting for 40days in support of Michael...

she says.. I just love me some Michael...

Michael is delectable on that cover...and all through the photo shoot...

Last edited:
Re: EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans

Michael does it like the true "World Top Model" he is.

He Is What He Is

I Like That.

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Re: EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans [AUDIO pg. 2]

Thank you for posting all of this information and links, TSCM!

Wow! I am really loving what they are saying. I can't wait for the upcoming issue of Jet magazine and next Monday will be behind the scene PICTURES!!!YEAH! :D

Ok, was itme or was this question a bit ignorant -

What? That was uncalled for. How would that person even assume that? I find that ignorant.

WTF? MJ is NOT white! Then, Joy's answer was classic when she said that MJ is 100% African American! Yeah, baby!

Umm.....ok. :p
When I said that I think America has yet to grasp the influence he has internationally, that part was taken out of context from a rather long e- mail to Ebony. I don`t know why the shoose to add that part ( maybe they agree?).
What I pointed out, was that I wish he soon would get the respect he truly deserves at home. Of course my impression of this is based a lot on what may be prejudice and from what I see in the media ( and there are plenty of examples of bad treatment in the press many places in the world). But he is as well known all over the world as Coca cola, or McDonalds- people may not know of any other american artist- but they know him. Just wanted to say sorry for stepping on any toes ( but being called ignorant isn`t exactly my favorite thing either.......-_-:lol:).
There is a saying where I come from: Its almost impossible to become a prophet in your own country. And some times, its just that people come down harder on a person from their own country, then they would on a person from another place. The criticism gets nastier, and the boundaries are easier to cross.
I don`t know- maybe its just me being a bit judgemental about US in general, commenting from a safe distance:p.
But this also may be a very good excample of things taken out of context being easy to interpret in a way it was not intended.........

Re: EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans [AUDIO pg. 2]

You guys wanna see something really, really nice?! :)

You'll need two books for this. You'll need the current issue of Ebony, and the booklet from the Ultimate Collection Box Set.

Turn to page 22 of Ebony, and page 9 of the Ultimate Collection booklet.

Look at the black and white photo of MJ that's in the top right corner of Ebony on page 22, and look at the black and white photo of him on page 9 of the Ultimate Collection booklet. He's standing with Quincy Jones, Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder and Lionel Richie.

Now, place the Ultimate Collection booklet directly above the Ebony photo that's on page 22. Try to line up the two photos.

Do you see it?

He looks juuuust as happy in the recent photo as he does in the photo from the 80's where he's holding one of his Grammys!

Isn't that NICE?!

Last edited:
Here for you guys is an ebony/winter wallpaper :)
l_aa47f4281c740a2e5fadf069955ce6c3.jpg

picked up a couple of copies today.the pictures look even better in the mag. there were also only a few copies of ebony left aswell. all the other mags such as essence ect were all stacked high and looked liked they hadnt been touched for ages

picked up a couple of copies today.the pictures look even better in the mag. there were also only a few copies of ebony left aswell. all the other mags such as essence ect were all stacked high and looked liked they hadnt been touched for ages

Great / it just shows that MJ still has selling power //:D

I would do anything to know the sales figures for this Ebony isssue. I know it was one of their biggest sellers.

Does anyone know where I can download a good quality version of Michael's 1987 Ebonyjet showcase interview?

yeeeah, i have seen the pictures and the interview. its so great to see michael again, especially when his smileying. he looks beautiful, like always!

- jayjackson :)

hey guys!
Umm is there anyone on here that is australian, and knows where to get it here?
Its really stressing me out big time!!!

Hey i'm from Melbourne too :p

I cheated though I bought my copy in LA on the way back home :lol:

But do try Borders. They usually carry every magazine that I've looked for in the past. There's a Borders in Lygon Street next to Nova Cinemas. There's also a Border's in South yarra somewhere. There's also one at Highpoint (Maryibonyng)

Don't know if that helps but that's all I can think of. I don't remember seeing Ebony avaliable at Melbourne Airport.

I got mine from BORDERS also..

BARNS & NOBELS have it too. If there is one IN THE MALL, around you, that's the one to go to.. Because they know alot of people go to all those stores so they send more to them. They even recieved the L'omou Vogue..

Back