Eminem

Yeh, that was complete BS. He was targeting by the whole American media for no reason at all. The shooters didn't even like Marilyn Manson according to their friends. You should listen to "Holy Wood" it's the album Marilyn Manson made in response to the Columbine Shootings. It's very good and makes you think about a lot of things to do with the media and how they make celebrities out of criminals and turn celebrities into criminals. It's all true as well. When you listen to the lyrics it just clicks. It makes you realise exactly how f'ed up the media is.

i think it started with the d.a. of that city prosecuting the case...and blamed it on marilyn...no i agree. what does an entertainer have to do with a complete stranger's actions? marilyn didn't know them personally and wasn't even in the same state when this happened *even if he was, there's nothing wrong with that*....but i think the interview i'm thinking of had something to do with that....

Yeh, well in 2000 (he waited a year before he commented on the shooting because he didn't want to add the the media circus) he did a fair few interviews where they inevitably brought the shootings. To this day he still gets asked about it in interviews.

I think eminem and his whole gimmick is tired and played out.

I wasn't aware that Eminem had much of a gimmick aside from being the white rapper who says crazy **** about people, which is more or less who he is. I'm sure he's said stuff just to get a buzz, but that's common. MJ's stage "gimmick" is probably way stronger, and been around for a much longer time, but I'm sure that's not played out even if Eminem is. I mean, I personally think Michael's persona is awesome and my favorite, but the pendulum has to swing both ways if we're talking about another performer's image being tired. Even as Eminem continues to act like a juvenile in those comedy themed videos, he is more original than the other major mainstream rappers who are popular at the same time he is.

Last edited:
i think he also looks original because hes white and sticks out....
but yea i guess hes somewhat original than other rappers these days..who only copy one another.

By Ted Simmons October 19, 2016 XXL

Two days after his 44th birthday, a new Eminem song titled “Campaign Speech” has dropped, a near-eight minute song that references Colin Kaepernick, the Apple Watch, Donald Trump and other modern day current events.

On Twitter, Em wrote, “Don’t worry I’m working on an album! Here’s something meanwhile.” A beat never really materializes as Shady moves in and out of flows, flexing his unmatched technical prowess on the mic.

As is to be expected with Em, the song is dense in rhyme and wordplay. “Skeletor, I went to hell and fell a floor/A predator, I’m headed for competitors/Better warn ’em, what I lack in tact and a set of morals/I make up for in metaphors like a cosmetic store.” He as well paints a a detailed picture involving George Zimmerman and Daniel Pantaleo, the police officer involved in the death of Eric Garner.

Of Donald Trump, he raps, “Consider me a dangerous man, but you should be afraid of this dang candidate/You say Trump doesn’t kiss ass like a puppet/Cause he runs his campaign with his own cash for the funding/And that’s what you wanted/ A ****in’ loose cannon who’s blunt with his hand on the button who doesn’t have to answer to no one.”

Listen to the track up top, with the third and final presidential debate taking place tonight.

Don't worry I'm working on an album! Here's something meanwhile. https://t.co/QX3cdpqFD2

— Marshall Mathers (@Eminem) October 19, 2016

Fall

new video
tumblr_peg7baUNWq1rw606ko1_r1_1280.jpg

[video=youtube;poRRVZyTfBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poRRVZyTfBc[/video]

Back