Everyone, does MJ make you want to be a better person???

i am proud of being his fan, and I am glad I had the chance to see his beauty both inside and outside. He changed my perspective and made me a better person.

He MADE me a better person.

Totally changed my life and heart. I don't want to write it here because I've actually written essays about it.

He made me a better person. When I bacame a fan of MJ I started buying only original DVDs and CDs because I understood how many hard work artists spend to make for example new album.

It's because of him that i see things different.. He taught me a lot.
Mostly about prejuidice,love and feelings. But also a lot about music.
He truly opened my mind,the way i see things now are different as i did before and i feel a little bit guilty. Guilty about realising this after his death,while i should have realised it way earlier. But this thread makes me happy,happy to know that his death wasn't in vain..

Michael has made me different, he has made me a better person. Through my childhood years, he taught me so many things, he taught me how to grow up but still maintaing my child's spirit. He teaches me still too. He has that power that I admire so much, he changes people's view of the world. He unites people. Love, Love, always Love and care about children because they're the future and is our duty to take care of them.
Thanks for starting this thread :)

Michael does make me want to be a better person.

In fact, he HAS made me a better person.

That man has affected me more than anyone in my life. Not only as an entertainer, but mostly as Michael Jackson, the man.

I try to do my best, I don't know but I feel if I wasn't an MJ fan I'd be a very narrow minded person. Being an MJ fan had definitely opened my eyes.

oh, sure, sure..........

I do wish to listen to him and just DO SOMETHING. just what he encouraged all of us to do.

I wanna be more like him, good generous, kind, caring, soft, not lossing my temper etc but.... it is indeed difficult; specially now that i am heartbroken, and i am worried and can't think clearly.

anyway, i am at least trying though so so so slowly.

MJ has inspired me all my life..Everything about this man is influential..his talent, his humbleness, his strength, and most importantly his kindness..I try to follow the example he showed on earth which is to be kind and generous to others..He is an example of how God wants everyone to be..I wish that there were more people like Michael in the world..

Absolutely. Michael's very wise and I learned a lot from him. He taught me not to judge people, to be open-minded, to value life and to try to become a better person.

Yes, but like others said already it's hard.
Thinking about the planet by things I do is easy I always cared for the environment I was brought up that way.
But things like not get mad for every single thing and see the good in all people it takes time I guess.

Absolutely.His humanitarian side definitely inspired me in some ways. I want to be as good as him. He taught me what is L.O.V.E.

The answer for me is most definitely yes.

He MADE me a better person.

Totally changed my life and heart. I don't want to write it here because I've actually written essays about it.

That is beautiful. :)

Michael has made me different, he has made me a better person. Through my childhood years, he taught me so many things, he taught me how to grow up but still maintaing my child's spirit. He teaches me still too. He has that power that I admire so much, he changes people's view of the world. He unites people. Love, Love, always Love and care about children because they're the future and is our duty to take care of them.
Thanks for starting this thread :)

:wub: love ! xx

Everyday.

Every single day. Forgiveness is divine.

There hasn't been a day where I haven't literally thought about Michael's determination with kindness, care and love. I admire the heck out of him. And I sometimes feel like i fall parallel to his goals with humanity. It's a lot harder these days though... People are so mean and heartless.

Keeping faith is an art of its own I intend to succeed and prove, however.

(i don't really say God bless you very much. I just say "Rock on!", God knows what I mean.;) )

Last edited:
Day 22/12/2009 ....... :yes:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84007

Smile now...:) I am about to forgive someone for hurting me so deep "in the past"...... i allways tend to do it...i try to control myself not to do it so often... cause i tend to be hurt... so.. i just hope i am not hurt in the future anymore....... let's see...:angel:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Back