Exclusive: Michael Jackson TV Movie 'Searching for Neverland' from Emmy Winning Motown Veteran

Re: Exclusive: Michael Jackson TV Movie Coming from Emmy Winning Motown Veteran

I don't think I'm ever going watch to this but I hope it will be good. No one can play Michael so it will be hard to choose a good actor.

Last edited:

Ridiculous Caricature = Ratings, best intentions my ass, all they care about is the $$$$$$$$$

I actually think Navy and Bill Withfield really care about MJ and his legacy but he just looks horrible and
cannot get the voice and speaking style right. No one can. I never heard anyone speak like MJ.

Here's another interview with Navy.
Just like Flex he is too beefy on top of having horrible makeup.

https://www.accesshollywood.com/vid...meet-the-man-portraying-the-late-king-of-pop/

Navi definitely is a fanboy for Michael.. He does it because he admires Michael.. Seeing him perform at Mjs 45th bday party I can tell you he kept looking out at Michael in the audience for his approval. He cared what he thought!! at the after party I spoke to him for a bit, met his sisters.. I can say that I do believe that Navi would only take on a project that he believes is at least fair to Michael.. I am sure he asked a lot of questions prior to taking the gig.

If the ex bodyguards had any respect for mj they wouldnt have written a tell all book even more so after working for him for all of two minutes. They are certainly no wayne nagin or even (who would have thought) bashir. Cashing in on their two mins of fame and fans who are desperate for any bit of info regardless of who and where it came from and having no idea on the level of truthness of it.

Navis been a look a like for maybe 20 years.i remember seeing him before he used the navi name. But some fans did wander about him abit when he acted in what many saw as a disrespectful way at the arena on what should have been opening night.

anyone telling a story on a public forum is 'cashing in'.. that goes to those who we appreciate the stories from as well!

anyone telling a story on a public forum is 'cashing in'.. that goes to those who we appreciate the stories from as well!

Yes.
At this point in time, after all the fabricated press articles and negative coverage about the allegations and other rumours, any positive press or TV show for MJ is ok in my opinion.
An author deserves to get paid for their work, as does an actor. I have no problem with people making money from positive MJ stuff.
The low lifes that make money by fabricating negatives stories annoy me the most.

Release in the spring.. according to inside edition

Release in the spring.. according to inside edition
Well, that doesn't bode well. Spring is just around the corner, which means they're filming and going to do a rush job to get this in the can and on the air.

Wait I thought they said the movie would air later this year? Now they are saying spring? Which is what 2 or 3 weeks away? You just know this movie will be total trash.

they film In London than back to los Angeles to finish... Spring showing could be May,.. We all know lifetimes process works faster, ie. cheesiness.. I doubt that it will be a masterpiece but I am still interested on seeing it.. Navi said that the film shows that Michael was the victim in all that went on in those years.

they film In London than back to los Angeles to finish... Spring showing could be May,.. We all know lifetimes process works faster, ie. cheesiness.. I doubt that it will be a masterpiece but I am still interested on seeing it.. Navi said that the film shows that Michael was the victim in all that went on in those years.
I just read elsewhere that they're looking for extras to shoot in Glendale next week.

I haven't read the book-do you know how they end it?

I just read elsewhere that they're looking for extras to shoot in Glendale next week.

I haven't read the book-do you know how they end it?

I must say, that I love the book. The bodyguards had nothing but respect for Michael. It's a tearjerker.

I see extras needed in Glendale on the 7th... Glendale? possibly forest lawn scene??

I see extras needed in Glendale on the 7th... Glendale? possibly forest lawn scene??
Exactly-that's why I was wondering how the book ends.

This thing has Titanic written all over it with no background music

And whats being overlooked out of all of this. That concert should have never been drawn up

Well lets not expect an oscar for a lifetime movie of anyone.... Considering what we've seen and who's behind it.. Ill say it seems they are at least trying to do a respectable job considering budget, timeframe given to make the film due to budget, and the select amount of people that could actually pull off anything Michael Jackson related

There's an advert that seems to be going around...

http://

The picture in the bottom - the last one. - Is that a real picture of MJ? - I've never seen that one before...

haha! ^ That's the first thing I said when I saw those.. "definitely better makeup than when he works it himself".. They did a good job putting it all together!

haha! ^ That's the first thing I said when I saw those.. "definitely better makeup than when he works it himself".. They did a good job putting it all together!
Now, if they get a good script and can act, then maybe it will be OK.

I'm watching the Bette Davis/Joan Crawford Feud mini-series right now-and they're taking some dramatic license with it, but it's fairly good.

the small little clips didn't seem all that bad acting wise.. I mean we will just have to wait and see! I'll be watching with a critical mindset (simply because I along with many of us get protective over Michael) but I really will try to have an open mind.. I'll say I am 100% convinced it's better the film that was basically a comedy skit to me 'Man in the mirror'

^^Anything is better than that piece of blank. :)

I have no idea what's going on here.
My best guess is that it's supposed to be an MJ impersonator busking.

Honestly, at this point I feel like the people at Lifetime knows that they have a rep for making bad biopics, and they enjoy it because they know that a good amount of people will watch it in the same way that they can't look away from a horrible accident of some kind.
It's schadenfreude TBH.

^were there impersonators at the 02 announcement? Performing for the waiting crowd? Maybe they're recreating that.

^were there impersonators at the 02 announcement? Performing for the waiting crowd? Maybe they're recreating that.

I don't recall they where. Maybe they're recreating the outside of the Staples Center on the memorial day.

It could be an ending scene... maybe talking about how his music lives on. .The young and old will forever enjoy his music. ie. an adult and a child dancing to his music together!

Or could be any fan related event, people always show up in mj clothing!

Back