Exclusive: Michael Jackson's "She Was Lovin' Me"

It was a great read and it's also very exciting to know there's a great late 90's completed Michael song that has yet to be released! Hopefully they'll give us the pleasure of listening to it soon... thanks for this! :D

I'm still sighing after the "would have been" 18-min Unbreakable video :cry:

Looking forward for this song though.

This is great news, but it worries me that they keep talking it up to be the best song Michael's done in years. It's never good to do that. What if it comes out and it's nowhere near as good as they keep saying?

The same thing happened with I Am a Loser: people kept saying it was beautiful, more people got to hear it and some don't like it.

Think for yourself and don't let what other people say influence you... Just expect awesomeness, because that is guaranteed no matter what when it comes to MJ.

You know what's too funny? A "famous" member who is a scammer claimed (among other BS) to actually own this song, take a look yourself:

Im quite surprised to see this online for sale as ive just purchased a "Money" Acetate just last friday i didnt know more were about great to see though gives more fans the chance to own them.Demos are the best and real intresting to hear.
Im currently on the look out for more as i already have:
2 Bad Acetate
Scream Acetate
Jam Acetate
She was loving me Acetate

The dude later scammed me and uploaded his BS "acetate" with "Jam (Mix #42)" (which he couldn't even label correctly cuz he named it "Mix #43") and "Jam (Re Mix 36 #1)" and a re-named percappella. Learned my lesson...

AU $291.00 not a bad price really I bought a simular acetate of "Money" with the Acapella and Instrumental bonus beats for just under $600.
Ive just purchased "The Bad Sessions" Acetate with early demo of "Someone put your hand out" "MITM" Demo and unreleased track "Get around" which im very excited to get back home and hear for the first time as ive only been played a 9 sec snippet.

My advice for anyone who comes across acetates would firstly make sure that your buying the genuie item and ask to hear a snippet before considering bidding thats what ive did with all my acetates.

Some EPIC BS posts, haha.

Last edited:
Ooooh darn it! I was expecting a song to listen to, just a story?? Please release this song, I would love to hear new materials!

Back