Extras (bonus stuff) - did you like it?

sometimes I just feel the fans were never satisfied with anything. There will always be something to complain about. So do you prefer Michael singing the same song/dancing the same move with different clothes, rather than showing the whole behind the scence stuff. The market of the movie was for the general public, not for some fans. yes, I loved to see Michael danced in front of the mirror for one hour, don't you think they had the footage? of course, they had more footage of Michael, but what's the meaning of that. The purpose of the movie is to introduce the whole concepts/details of "This is it", to show Michael's version. They had to tell the story from the mosaic, which required the staff to tell us the stories from the glimpse of Michael doing it. ironically, some fans used the movie against Michael, and claim he didn't want to do the concerts because we didn't see too much extras from DVD. Are we gonna stop if the extras were Michael performed Human Nature/IJCSLY... with different clothes instead of those MJ air/costume/dirty diana concepts...?

I love This is it and the bonus, I am glad to to see the real genius & the great humanbeing at work. Michael worked so hard on his concerts, it is the shame we cannot see him putting those concepts into reality. The whole crew of This is it did the great jobs, especially Michael: the man in charge of everything.

no i don't like at all the extras

not enough time length, too short
not enough MJ rehearsals parts
not Lightman featurete
not The Musical Experience featurete
not Dangerous rehearsals at all
not Stranger In Moscow rehearsals at all
not enough unfinished rehearsals

I personally think the extras should have been in the theatrical release, I wanted to here people talking about the experience and seeing the backstage stuff, minus Zaldy and his swarovski crystals. If you mashed the extras and the film together I think it would be a better film and people would connect with it better.

I didn't like it, I just liked the parts mj was in, and that was like.......nothing :(

well for some way yes
they weren't bad at all
i like the section the memories
whent they share all the anecdots about him
but yes i would like to have seen more of him an interview with him
or/and see him singing more rehearsing new songs that didn't appear like heal the world you are not alone etc...

I love it. The part with Kenny Ortega showing Michael the Earth Girl on the computer and Kenny reacts like a fanboy, I always have the same reaction all the time. I thought Kenny is like me and it's like he's myself showing Michael one of my favourite NaruHina moments and I get the reaction.

i love the extras too... but with all the inedited video they have.... they could insert more parts with michael.... not only about the dancers, the musicians......
i hoped so much to see him in other rehearsals.... but nothing.. i don't understand....
i'm a little disappointed...

well in the regular bonus features (not 2 disc special edition), MJ sings Will You Be There, but ppl are talking over it :(

Where does he perform 2 Bad?

I know from the same concert as Will You Be There there was something else. Similar to the drill, but his legs are crossed and something.

I'll be honest...

I haven't brought myself to watch the extras. I'm not ready yet. I did, however, (unfortunately) see one clip the other day because I clicked a random TII link. I got all emotional and to be honest, I didn't like it too much. Not because there wasn't enough Michael or because I wanted more; it was because of one specific reason: They kept repeating "now that Michael's gone", "since he's no longer with us", "it's unfortunate that...", etc. Why include that all over the commentary? I just felt that ruined every moment of the clip.

We know he's gone...there's no need to continuously repeat it...

Most of the extras are of the TII crew and not of Michael. There are a few extra Michael scenes but overall its the TII Crew's Extras.

Back