Fans Meet-up - July 16th London's 02 Arena

I dont know the O2 arena, but if there is a main entrance we could meet there...

I'll try to be there and if I can make it will bring a thing to play music on to share! :)See you there! ( Hopefully) xxx

hey Billie Jean,
yes, come! it will be simple but I guess it will be nice.
it would be great if you could bring some thing to play MJs music.
hope you can get to go be there :)

BTW, Im in London right now and met some australian fans that are coming too :)

See you all tomorrow!

We will going to july 16th and 18th at O2 Arena

We are Rafael & German. From Venezuela.
We will wearing This is it Red T-Shirts
We will stay in London from july 14th until 20th
I hope Meet many fans.

Saludos!
corzoxmj@hotmail.com

I hope Meet many fans.

Saludos!
corzoxmj@hotmail.com

ahhh! I think I saw u two at Thriller Live and the o2 on 16th! hehe! Wanted to come over and ask if u were from MJJC. I just saw this post now. We just got back to Germany from london today. I was just asking random fans if they were from MJJC but then I get shy sometimes.

God Bless,
Destiny

hey i went on the 16th
(so glad the wall was still up!)
i think there were people from here but i was wayyyy to shy to go up and ask :p

if anyone saw me i had a brown handbag and bought an i love mj top which i put on, i couldnt stay that long, but so glad i went :D

yes it was very nice to have met everyone. I wish lot's of u all were my next door neighbors! hehe! would make life so much easier right now! :D

Guys is the memorial still where it was, near the steps, stage thingy, under the big screen? When I was there on the 13th, there were signs up saying it was coming down on the 14th, which I had heard before. I asked a couple of the O2 officials and they were a bit vague and then said it was just being moved somewhere else (WTF??), so don't know what's going on. I think it's a bit rude to take it down so soon, it's the O2 FFS, it should be there for the duration IMO.

I should have been there today and was going to come anyway, but decided I couldn't face it knowing what should have been. So I'm hiding from the world in my flat instead :((

Guys is the memorial still where it was, near the steps, stage thingy, under the big screen? When I was there on the 13th, there were signs up saying it was coming down on the 14th, which I had heard before. I asked a couple of the O2 officials and they were a bit vague and then said it was just being moved somewhere else (WTF??), so don't know what's going on. I think it's a bit rude to take it down so soon, it's the O2 FFS, it should be there for the duration IMO.

I should have been there today and was going to come anyway, but decided I couldn't face it knowing what should have been. So I'm hiding from the world in my flat instead :((

On the 13th, the memorial was at the big screen, but on the 16th the 2 white walls were moved (not at the screen anymore but still near the O2) and everything on the floor and the flowers were gone. I don't know where they put it but I suppose it's all together at some place.

On the 13th, the memorial was at the big screen, but on the 16th the 2 white walls were moved (not at the screen anymore but still near the O2) and everything on the floor and the flowers were gone. I don't know where they put it but I suppose it's all together at some place.

Thanks. Man, that's AWFUL. I hope they didn't just chuck it in the bin!!!! I have a good mind to ring 'em up and find out! Nothing is stopping us carrying on putting stuff up though, is there?!?!!?

Yep, it was very nice to meet you! It's just a pitty to have to come back to real life. I loved London so much and miss everything, especially the day we were at the O2 with lots of people feeling the same...
God bless you all! It was great to have been there with you!

I hope Meet many fans.

Saludos!
corzoxmj@hotmail.com

I guess I remember you! But I was shy to get close... I didn't know you were from MJJC. I've just come back home today and read your post now.

God bless!

Wow! I was there too! It was nice meeting you!
Hugs
Vany from Brazil

Back