Fans want Quality Petition

Is this a good Idea?

• Total voters
dont know about the rest of you but DTS is by far better than dolby digital, it sets the standard for how audio should sound, and with the coming 4k resolution of home theatre's and tv's, i think it will suit it best.

dont know about the rest of you but DTS is by far better than dolby digital, it sets the standard for how audio should sound, and with the coming 4k resolution of home theatre's and tv's, i think it will suit it best.

You're thinking about 15-20 years ahead :)

I think till then we can settle with 1080p just fine.

I want to have Michael's short films in 1080p HD. Like Smooth Criminal in Moonwalker Blu-Ray:

It would be great to see Thriller, Beat It, Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Dirty Diana and Another Part Of Me in HD. Please Estate!

Last edited:
I want to have Michael's short films in 1080p HD. Like Smooth Criminal in Moonwalker Blu-Ray:

It would be great to see Thriller, Beat It, Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Dirty Diana and Another Part Of Me in HD. Please Estate!

Moonwalker including smooth criminal uncut, leave me alone and speed deamon were edited on film. im sure they wont keep on releasing vhs quality thing's as the year turns 2015.. they know fans complain and in my opinion they should cater to the needs of our ever more proffessional eye whilst watching the master at work ;) for example rudolf's pristine mux of man in the mirror in pristine 1080p uncompressed quality *.*

the best quality available online, love it man :) @Rudolf

Moonwalker including smooth criminal uncut, leave me alone and speed deamon were edited on film. im sure they wont keep on releasing vhs quality thing's as the year turns 2015.. they know fans complain and in my opinion they should cater to the needs of our ever more proffessional eye whilst watching the master at work ;) for example rudolf's pristine mux of man in the mirror in pristine 1080p uncompressed quality *.*

Perhaps yes, but perhaps no. We can never know what's around the whole youtube.
But I wouldn't be much surprised if that was true. I don't know why people re-encode this thus lowering the quality. It takes more time as well than just muxing out a part.

Perhaps yes, but perhaps no. We can never know what's around the whole youtube.
But I wouldn't be much surprised if that was true. I don't know why people re-encode this thus lowering the quality. It takes more time as well than just muxing out a part.

i think you should work for the estate, restoring the audio and visual reels in the archive, i think you would do a great job :)

Back