Fashion In Music

I think Jessie is channelling Cher

5758599ad3a6f4a9f7d36c282531de58--jessie-j-bang-bang.jpg

my fave out of those was Nicholas
Nicky Wire? Him and Richey were my faves bc they were such pretty pop stars. Can't resist a guy in black eyeliner.

but because of the tragic ending i didn't really follow hugely , they broke in mid 90
Mm, not really. They were coming through already in 1991. Holy Bible in 94 made a big splash, partly bc it was brilliant but also bc of Richey's troubles which had been all over the pop papers that summer. And then the autumn tour.

its so sad! they could have been jewels for Britain - the lyrics . <3
Well, they kind of have been. I mean, they carried on and got really, really big. Much bigger than anyone could have predicted. Not U2 levels of 'big' but for a bunch of arsey punks they've gone much further than they ever expected to.

Nicky Wire?
he always looked like a deer caught in headlights so he was funny to me lol
Him and Richey were my faves bc they were such pretty pop stars.
and thinkers
Can't resist a guy in black eyeliner.
mm
Mm, not really. They were coming through already in 1991. Holy Bible in 94 made a big splash, partly bc it was brilliant but also bc of Richey's troubles which had been all over the pop papers that summer. And then the autumn tour.
you know ton more than me babe lol
Well, they kind of have been. I mean, they carried on and got really, really big.
then it all went tits up ...RE story [to me] is similar to marc bolan but i guess because it had the car aspect in it
Much bigger than anyone could have predicted.
huger than their peers and then just gone one day
Not U2 levels of 'big'
oh that one , now that ..oh don't get me started on that one i bloody cannot abide that nasty thing
but for a bunch of arsey punks they've gone much further than they ever expected to.
because the content i'd say , they were thinkers

then it all went tits up

huger than their peers and then just gone one day
Babe, I think you're getting your bands mixed up. Nothing's gone tits up for the Manics. Apart from Richey disappearing, I mean. They've just gone on getting bigger and bigger. Their last album in 2021 went No.1 in the UK.

I think we've got our wires crossed. Ha! Geddit?

<ohgodohgod>

Babe, I think you're getting your bands mixed up. Nothing's gone tits up for the Manics. Apart from Richey disappearing, I mean.
thats the thing though to me the manic is not the manic without him is it ,
They've just gone on getting bigger and bigger.
yeah but it is not the same 2 me so they zonked it when the bloke left
Their last album in 2021 went No.1 in the UK.

I think we've got our wires crossed. Ha! Geddit?
stop it lol
<ohgodohgod>
time for nbed ? no hahahahahahahah 😭:ROFLMAO:

the food isn't helping ? a bit more energy to fight it i mean
oh god, you've kicked off a coughing fit, doll. I started laughing and now I'm coughing and choking.

I'm crashing and burning so bad, a bit of tinned pineapple isn't going to sort it.

oh dear, oh dear!

Gotta go and sort out this coughing fit. Give me a minute ... :ROFLMAO:

Back