Votes: 24 80.0%
  • HIStory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood on The Dance Floor

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Invincible

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
I haven't actually voted yet and I want to pick Dangerous, but Michael looks really hot on the OTW, Thriller, and Bad album covers.
I'll probably end up picking Dangerous tho because it looks amazing.:lol:

I voted before I read the post. - Voted for Dangerous.

But nr. 2 would be Thriller

Yeah, Dangerous is the 'obvious' choice as you can peek at it for the Zillionth time and still notice a detail but apart from this Master art work, I chose for "Invincible I love the silver and how his eye is 'highlighted'. It's quite a comforting picture to look at :wub:

Invincible. It just looks so cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine thinking it wasn't Dangerous? I went to a whole art show (in the National Gallery) in London where its centrepiece was the artwork for the album...

My favoite Michael Jackson Album Cover is "Dangerous" then "Blood on the Dancefloor - HIStory in the Mix".
I want to say that my favorite Jackson5/The Jackson cover is "Going Places" .... I looooove the whole artwork of this album!

I love how 'thriller' is personalised by the pink font - which is Michael's handwriting.

I also like the way that he trademarked himself on the second edition of the 'off the wall' cover with the white socks/black loafers combo.

After "Dangerous" its "Blood on the Dancefloor - History in thr Mix" for me.

The outfit he wears there is also one of my favorite MJ outfits.

Its tragic that he never choosed to wear it in public or on stage.
It fits so great to him to wear compleatly red the coulor of love!!!

Its my favorite coulor and I know it was one of his favorite coulors too.

Back