Favorite Dangerous song

What is your favourite Dangerous song?

• Total voters
hard to choose.
but Heal the World cos it's also my dad's favourite song and what made my dad understand MJ after i made him listen to it :) nice memories.

Dangerous is such a good album it's hard to pick just one song but I went with WII.

My favorite tune is "Dangerous".
Michael's performance is also wonderful.
I think [kakkoii] very much.

This is really one of my favorite albums and I LOVE so many songs on there. I chose Dangerous...but that was a very tough choice!

It's my favorite album. I picked "Will You Be There" - it's killing me every time I'm listening to it. And now even more than ever :(
My second choice would be "Who Is It" - I've never heard any other song by any other artist, which would be soooo perfect.
Actually I believe, if Sneddon with his vendetta wouldn't appear in Michaels life at back then, "Dangerous" could break the "Thriller" records... Of course, it's just my opinion (no offense to "Thriller", which I also love:))

I voted for "Keep The Faith" - it brings back some very precious, personal memories of performing that onstage....

Give In To Me FTMFW

004.jpg

Dangerous is my fave album so its really hard..I love all the songs BUT I see that I already voted in this poll before, Will You Be There for sure. This song is a masterpiece in my opinion..I think its my favorite song EVER! The lyrics, melody..everything is just so perfect!

Awesome poll! It's so hard my favorite... It's a tie between Black or White, Jam, Will You Be There and Dangerous

Give In To Me
The most beautiful Michael for me - in this clip. Tenderness, sensuality - and passion. Ah these lightnings flying on Michael! Improbably!

Without a doubt, Will You Be There
But Remember The Time and Who Is It got my vote aswell because they are my favourite's too ! I find it really hard to pick just one song.

I voted Remember the time because it's special for me, but Dangerous and Black or White are just amazing too

I actually sat here for 20minutes trying to decide! :lol:
I chose In The Closet. But Dangerous and Will You Be There are tied second :)

i love Give It To Me! it never gets old...at least to me... i love the short film...his sexiness, sensuality, his curls....aawww....

i love his vocals...the way sing it with passion and lust.... if continue it might go to another direction, so i stop here. hehe!!! :)

I love Dangerous but it was a tough choice. I love them all.

It's very hard for me to choose my favorite song from Dangerous, but I think its is "Give in to me" for me.

WYBT ALL THE WAY!

But really this is a brilliant album, any choice ( except for WYWTOM and CLHGA) is fine

Didn´t need to think for one second. Will you be there is my favourite song... not only from Dangerous album, but of all of his songs... :wub: I simply love it (and Dangerous is also my favourite album, I wonder why...:cheeky:)

Back